Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum (6318 Views)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by hebenezher(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy grin dead awkward Huh? that awkward moment, when you work in your papa's room and see them lashing / bleeping... as in concrete banging.. they saw you and then quickly change position... lwkmd ... ah know most you must had the awkward experience, share with newbies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by SUGARBEE(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol.. Bad boy Op... grin grin

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
gringringrin
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by IamLEGEND1: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
how many times u don catch dem....?
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by lekjons(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
SMH!

4 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Also going to be awkward for me to narrate the story...
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Weyrey leleyi sha sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Spikkylee: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Useless Thought

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by MrFlavvor(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Awkward.As.Bleep.
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hahahahaha lol
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by czarr(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen my parent doing anything oda than kiss.

I thank God for keeping me away from ever seen such,would have been scarred for life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Zendinho(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
czarr:
Since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen my parent doing anything oda than kiss.

I thank God for keeping me away from ever seen such,would have been scarred for life
grin
czarr:

...gud boy bt i no trust u.
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by telim: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
I have never Seen my Patent bleeping.
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by iheanyi40(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
foolish op

s tupid thread

nonsense section

*spits*

4 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Afrok(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Arrant nonsense undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by mikron(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
hebenezher:
cheesy grin dead awkward Huh? that awkward moment, when you work in your papa's room and see them lashing / bleeping... as in concrete banging.. they saw you and then quickly change position... lwkmd ... ah know most you must had the awkward experience, share with newbies
tell us about urs first na
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Cashberry511(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
how many times u don catch dem....?
Lwkmhere...ask am o
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by MrCork: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
hebenezher:

,,bro..so was your mum screamin? smiley

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
I did not see them
only heard my mom moaning and some banging noise

I put two plus two together

till date I still cringe when I remember

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by japhmanuel: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Ishilove: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2015
hebenezher:
You have no respect for your parents. Don't worry, when you have children they will come to the internet to discuss how you and their mother were having sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by olajorn(m): 1:03am On Sep 05, 2015
angry grin grin
Ishilove:

You have no respect for your parents. Don't worry, when you have children they will come to the internet to discuss how you and their were mother having sex.
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by olajorn(m): 1:04am On Sep 05, 2015
mistytohcute:
I did not see them

only heard my mom moaning and some banging noise

I put two plus two together

till date I still cringe when I remember
so u put ear for walk to hear ur mum moaning and ur dad Thrusting undecided...
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Rexnegro(m): 1:17am On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
SMH!
Y you shaking ur head ?
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by ststyreal(f): 5:23am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote cheesy author=iheanyi40 post=37672731]foolish op

s tupid thread

nonsense section

*spits*[/quote]
Its really a nonsense thread. Y would someone wants to discuss such a sacred thing or even talked abt it in a fora like this. Op respect ur parents ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Ishilove: 6:37am On Sep 05, 2015
ststyreal:

Its really a nonsense thread. Y would someone wants to discuss such a sacred thing or even talked abt it in a fora like this. Op respect ur parents ooooooo.
Omode l'on se won, but even at that common sense should dictate that there is a limit you should reach when discussing your parent's private lives. It is disgusting and abominable to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by olajonzin(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Shey na person picken be dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Adesiji77: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Idleness is a terrible thing...
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Nsonaso(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2015
hebenezher:
Indeed the world is sick these days.... So it has gotten to the extent of you peeping on your parents door and come to NL to narrate the story?

And you want people to jumping up nd start clapping for you?

Shame on YOU!

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Captainswag225(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2015
hebenezher:
when will seun create the kidz section on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by ShayGirl(f): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Bad pikin!!!!
So u kon still stand dey look even wen they don change position....I bet u didnt even knock.
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by iheanyi40(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
ststyreal:

dis indomie generation sha, and na dis kind nonsense thread de full dis section, na y I hate dis section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash / Ladies Can You Marry FAT Man? / Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.