Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum (6338 Views)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2015
very stewpid topic. you're a big shame to ur parent, family and generation.
Its just unthinkable that someone can be bold enough to say such an abominable thing about his parent.

but if u think its cool..then may ur children do same for u .. oponu oshi angry

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Badbreathcure81(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Hmm,that must a very careless one or a sex maniac who doesn't care to look around before indulging
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Djicemob: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2015
Discussing parents having sexx is sickening to say the least undecided embarassed
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by iamzubby(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Bad boy Op... grin grin

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

U sef feel d thread na
Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by coldcandy: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
but why do parents refuse to teach their kids that major act? after all we are suppose to learn from them angry

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why won't some people ever learn to respect themselves like seriously. What kind of lubbish is this

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
booqee:
very stewpid topic. you're a big shame to ur parent, family and generation.
Its just unthinkable that someone can be bold enough to say such an abominable thing about his parent.

but if u think its cool..then may ur children do same for u .. oponu oshi angry
u did all the insulting for me self, madam i agree 100% grin

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum by ultraviolet27(f): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
All this self righteous people that have commented on this thread self and insulted the op oversabi,holier than thou pretending things what is bad in the topic? sex is just too overated abeg even God loves sex some people acts as if the private organs are the dirtiest things in the world.Me when I was in the Secondary school I stumbled on my parents it was in the night nd there was power outage I wanted to lift the lamp from the passage way Mums room was opened as I had to pass beside Her room to get to where the lamp was I saw Popman stretched on Mum and I was shocked immediately Popman knew I passed He quickly adjusted His position They were about starting d first phase self lolz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. / / / Man's 'Insane Optical Illusion' Tattoo Looks Like Giant Hole In His Head (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.