Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition (37983 Views)

Ammunition Recovered From A Residential Area In Borno. PICS / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
sukkot:
[b] but looking at the situation objectively though, all jokes aside ? i havent spent much time in nigeria and where I am at, the women give it away for free all the time so I dont see it as power-however i can objectively look at a place like africa, nigeria to be specific, a country with many money miss road men who are a bit on the older side and are randy and whose wives have gotten fat from eating starchy food all day long- I can see how younger beautiful women can be valuable commodities in an environment like that. so I would give you that. in a place like nigeria there is a factor called ' the power of women'. its true. i was joking initially but its real. however i would say if every man in nigeria was like me there would be no such thing as the power of women cuz a womans power is only as strong as the amount of rich powerful uncouth randy men in a society. so its a conditional power not real power, but power nevertheless. so a toast to the feminine powers of the ' serpentine ' EggovinMma[/b] wink grin grin

Well,you are correct.
Another thing is, most Nigerian men here are beginning to understand that women are as randy as they are. They forget that the world is evolving, moral decadence is o the rise. Women no longer what to feel they need to continue to pray and cast out the demons of infidelity from their spouses.

Take my situation for example on NL, I have come to notice that majority live fake lives.Alives.A girl comes on line to pour out her frustrations and boom! She get to be stoned by all manner of ill abuse. A bad one comes on line and she undergo same judgements. I don't think I am cut out for such, that's why I shoot and I shoot my feelings well.If i am labelled a LovePeddler, I chose to be standing while I face that challenges than be defenseless, being on the low end to be subdued by bunch of worthless men wh*ore.

My loyalty lies permanently on a single man who is worth it, if I want to play, I play and if i want to be reserved, I will and I know how to play that part well and give my best to it. I don't come on line to massage any body's ego.It's just way too much to give for nothing.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by nne4(f): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Imagine cheesy cheesy grin this man na olodo grin

www.destyhealth.com
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by madeoba: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
abegiie the so called Inspector don sell the gun for a bottle of bear
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Skoopy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
wasco24:
kissam sorry for his family but he should be sacked without any benefite

For a man who has been thought how a shoot a gun, sacking him won't be the best idea. He should rather be posted to an area where it won't be necessary for him to have riffles or information.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by nwadiuko1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
now we have another gun in the hands of riff raff.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by arabianights: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is that all? for real ? this man is to be prosecuted
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Aminat508:
ozaoekp wetin be my own now embarassed
Why is aminatu denying me?
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Aminat508(f): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Why is aminatu denying me?
deny ke? Mba! grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Aminat508:
deny ke? Mba! grin
I am dedicating my 2 weeks ban to you. I love you and I miss you so much
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Aminat508(f): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I am dedicating my 2 weeks ban to you. I love you and I miss you so much
cheesy ban embarassed Sorry

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by hardbody: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
This policeman is smarter than the rest. He knows where that gun is. It is his retirement benefit and he will use the rounds of amunition to start his post retirement job. That guy has prepared himself for life after service. Chaiii
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy ban embarassed Sorry
See my signature
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Aminat508(f): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

See my signature
lmao

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by 9jatatafo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
That man has hired his AK-47 to thieves and acting drunken master. He should be interrogated and investigated properly. Don't trust these men-in-black (askari)
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by sunnyjah: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Animals in uniform
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by snilpall(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
lordm:
Signs of d end time

must everytin b attributed to endtime........
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by onunwa21(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hope he was given a Mouth Action to cool himself down.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by engrjacuzzi: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
making alcohol and harlots your greatest strength will lead to your dismissal without pension.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by precious1967(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
pls can someone help me tell IGP to call his boys to order in ibadan because every police station is now checkin point. a.k.a wetin u carry.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by morbeta(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Its unbelievable that he is being accused of borrowing his gun to robbers and he is still active in service.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Otunbatrafford: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
They they follow the man from village. Is simple, he traded the gun and ammunition with robbers expecting his own share of the largees from their operations. They should torture him to confess.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Otunbatrafford: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
We have graduates looking for jobs, they prefer to go and recruit bunch of never do well who are very useless to themselves not to talk of making meaningful impact to the society.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Rawzy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
N.P fooling them selfs from creation
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
This police officer thinks his stil living in d past, he shud beta wake up, cos change has come to stay.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by iukpe: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
vincencior:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/drunk-inspector-loses-ak-47-rifle-30-rounds-of-ammunition/#sthash.3BqArsvx.dpuf

The inspector, who was once attached to Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Ikeja, was said to have been transferred out of Lagos State due to unbecoming activities.

He was accused then of giving guns and ammunition as well as information to armed robbers and hoodlums, who paid him in return.

And he was only transferred?
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by bigass123(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Only?? You too nice oh..
He should be sentenced to 3years in prison with hard labour to reset his medulla oblanagata to default settings.
wasco24:
kissam sorry for his family but he should be sacked without any benefite
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by flyforall: 12:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Ogogoro+Ashawo = Double Wahala
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by jolex112: 2:12am On Sep 05, 2015
mumu Nigeria police, many of them no sabi read a b c up to z.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by DedeNkem: 3:53am On Sep 05, 2015
That's the type of people we've in police.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by MrCork: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2015
spark4daz:
he don die be dat

..are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / FG Bans 91 Billionaires, Vips’ Jets, Insists On N30bn Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.