Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition (37982 Views)

Ammunition Recovered From A Residential Area In Borno. PICS / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by spark4daz(f): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? angry
no. Why?
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by MrCork: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
spark4daz:
no. Why?

.ssweery I dint ask u for story. ..I ask if u lightskin...an then u complain u can't find man on nairaland!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by spark4daz(f): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2015
MrCork:

.ssweery I dint ask u for story. ..I ask if u lightskin...an then u complain u can't find man on nairaland!
angry
dnt get u
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by bummyla(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloody fool and drunk! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by erusen: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Richie0974:
. Abeg I no want laugh joor.... grin
me too
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by andyanders: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
morbeta:
Its unbelievable that he is being accused of borrowing his gun to robbers and he is still active in service.

Can you imagine that? A pure thief and the police still kept him.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by sukkot: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well,you are correct.
Another thing is, most Nigerian men here are beginning to understand that women are as randy as they are. They forget that the world is evolving, moral decadence is o the rise. Women no longer what to feel they need to continue to pray and cast out the demons of infidelity from their spouses.

Take my situation for example on NL, I have come to notice that majority live fake lives.Alives.A girl comes on line to pour out her frustrations and boom! She get to be stoned by all manner of ill abuse. A bad one comes on line and she undergo same judgements. I don't think I am cut out for such, that's why I shoot and I shoot my feelings well.If i am labelled a LovePeddler, I chose to be standing while I face that challenges than be defenseless, being on the low end to be subdued by bunch of worthless men wh*ore.

My loyalty lies permanently on a single man who is worth it, if I want to play, I play and if i want to be reserved, I will and I know how to play that part well and give my best to it. I don't come on line to massage any body's ego.It's just way too much to give for nothing.
well dayum at the bolded. so why yall be taxing the men like its only the men who benefit from this conjugal act ? women wanna get paid for -se-x and enjoy it too ? come on now thats cheating lol. but yeah i totally understand where you are coming from and i see the double standards and hey ? you have to stand tall firm and strong in the face of such hyprocrisy so I aint mad atcha. me myself I come on here to raise hell and not to necessarily make friends. if in the process of raising hell someone digs my flow, then we can rock and roll but if they dont, well thats their business not mine cuz I am here to have fun and not get caught up in peoples feelings. do yo thang gurl. trust you are having a great week. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / FG Bans 91 Billionaires, Vips’ Jets, Insists On N30bn Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.