Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition (37985 Views)

Ammunition Recovered From A Residential Area In Borno. PICS / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by dadebayo1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
The ultimate search
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by seanjy4konji: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wetin do meabeg no mention me 4 here.
mytime24:
Kongi u c urlife

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Emmafrancis: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ege
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by room089: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
See the type of irresponsible man charged with our lives and property.

Nigeria I hail thee!
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by vincencior(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
A disgrace to his family and the already disgraced Nigerian police.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin ;

SUKKOT, COME AND SEE WOMAN POWER AT WORK!
EVEN AN AK47 IS A VICTIM! !!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by stepo707: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sijo01:

For where?
you know now? cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by charleshandsome(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bad news to our country,hw can they build and the same time destroy
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Truflame: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Watching the scene in 3D Plasma grin

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Aminat508(f): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Awon. omo ale jatijati undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Barram: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up a feasible and reliable source of income.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good for APC police

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
olafum1:
Or he borrowed men of d underworld cool

No he could not pay for the fucking services rendered, the guns were held as collateral for the fucking debt. undecided
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by hmath3991(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
na u try pass
"When their pants are down, they are no longer noble afterall..." grin grin grin grin

Honey: (oon phone) Babe , sorry please i think i forgot my wristwatch, help me check, want to be sure first before I go back to the office.

Me; oh yeah! You left it here.

Honey: Ok thanks (cuts call)

Sends him a message that reads;
"You know this is like the 100th time you forget your wristwatches, I am still waiting for the day you will forget your PEHNIS"

Few minutes later, his response

"My God, what will I do without you! " cheesy
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by milodegrea(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
He belongs to the ZOO!
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Bjergtrolde: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Another source alleged that he must have gone to sleep with one of the commercial sex workers in the area, leaving the gun inside the vehicle from where it was removed.

So we don't know for sure that he visited a brothel?
Anyway, I hope he gets sacked and prosecuted.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by eghuan1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
una go talk say police no get retirement plan. Now you have an idea of how nigeria police prepare for retirement.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
For the love of aminat508

lol

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by mytime24(f): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
seanjy4konji:
Wetin do meabeg no mention me 4 here.
hahaha,dis ur moniker get k-leg ooOh

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by chimhigher(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
NIGERIAN POLICE OOOO....GOD 4BID...He even had d guts 2 say sum1 collected it while he was sleeping..xo annoying...Leta z ds same gun dey gon use 2 kill nd steal.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nonsense.....

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by adedayourt(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
folice is ur pfriend
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Sijo01(f): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
RickRichards:

...And how did you know the gun was stolen, and not just missplaced? You know more than you're letting on. You're a suspect.

Lol @suspect. You're my partner.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by KoboUP(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
just imagine this are the people we are counting on for protection and security

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by sirp2007: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
y re they beating around d bush, isn't it obvious he gave it 2 his frnds (robbers) going by his antecedent.
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Bjergtrolde: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up a feasible and reliable source of income.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.

Dear Barram,

Please do not take this badly but all the post you have made in Nairaland are all to do with asking for this loan, first 150,000 naira and now 200,000naira. Giving one a loan involves trust and it is difficult for one to trust you when you cannot even be considered as being part of the NL community. You have not taken part in any debates as far as I can see so people cannot even claim to know what your beliefs, ethics are.

Anyway, since I am unable to help, all I can do is wish you luck in your pursuits

KR

BJ
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by wasco24: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sijo01:

Why the kiss? Na you tif d gun?
he was with you doing something when dey tif his gun

Help him to find it grin
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by buzquet(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
shayo na bastard
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Decentmums: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Life is not a mind game, so stop thinking and act now. connect with rich sugar mummies from any part of Nigeria. call Adesina kate on 08038234344 to get connected today and experience financial freedom.

Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by Hawlahscho(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
...is the root of all evil lipsrsealed
Re: Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition by sukkot: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin ;

SUKKOT, COME AND SEE WOMAN POWER AT WORK!
EVEN AN AK47 IS A VICTIM! !!!! grin grin grin grin grin
hmmm me i go apportion the blame to the power of big stout. the fool was big stouting and suyaing on the job. until i see woman wey use her vajayjay power her house when nepa take light, na only dat time i go salute the power of woman grin grin LWKM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives / Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.