Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed (1625 Views)

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This / Boyfriend Wanted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by kstadaura: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
My friend came to me looking very sad and worried about what to do over an incident that happened in their home.

His younger sister has a boyfriend,who is married,their mother knew about the relationship because he use to enter the house and greet her but their dad does'nt know him as his daughter's boyfriend.

Yesterday the guy(stupid boyfriend) went to the house,probably to check on his babe, but there was no one except their mom in the sitting room, he sat down and they had a little conversation, he suddenly started moving towards their mom,telling her that he want to show her something in his phone,he first asked her to enter her room with him, but told him no,why would she do that and even started shouting at him, but the stupid guy didnt leave the house, he moved very close to her to the extent that he wanted kissing her, she slapped him and asked him to leave. When he sees that she will not give in to his stupid advances, he left.

His mom(my friend) didnt tell him about it until today, and asked him not to tell his dad or his sister,that she will only tell her daughter to stay away from him,he is not a good man.

And the reason why she dont want their dad(her husband) to know is that,the first question he would asked is who allowed the guy to enter the house. And she dont want her daughter to know because she might act awkwardly to the extent that the issue will expose.

My friend came to me for advice on what to do because he told me,if he should see that man now he could killed him. I comforted him with soft words and told him that i will think about it and talk to him later.

guys your advices is needed pls
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by KingOfFTC(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
hmmm. Let me wait for the bosses
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by kendrick9(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Your friend,his mum,his dad,his brother,her boyfriend etc....jeez man wtf is wrong with you!! .....

2 Likes

Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Seems the boyfriend is into MILFs. Well, I think the case has been settled. Just tell your friend to tell his sister not to ever invite her boyfriend to the house again. Don't let your friend act irrationally and attack the guy o. Police won't be your friend in this case cause the said guy didnt rape or cause any physical harm to his mother.
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by elantraceey(f): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
I understand the woman's point for not telling her husband because some men could shift blame unnecessarily but she should sit her daughter down and let her know the kind of man she's dating.

1 Like

Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by goodmorning40: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
U have already comforted him with soft words just add soft kissess to it that is all
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
I wish I could advise, but I dont even understand d story.....too many casts
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by Sijo01(f): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Instead of the woman to involve her husband now that the man has not done something more drastic to her and her daughter, she hiding it from him.

Why on earth will a responsible mother support her daughter dating a married man. No wonder the man had the audacity to hit on her. Maybe she collect/accept gifts from him.

As for the son, someone almost raped your mom in your own father's house, you ran to your friend to seek advice. I pity you. I guess you've had your share from the guy's benevolence.
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
His sister's Boyfriend z married? & her mom z also aware of dt yet still allows dt motherfvcker in2 her house? Mehn! wot kinda family z dt?

as for ya friend, tell him to pay dt married nigga a surprise visit & he shouldnt forget to come back wit his left ball.
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by peedeeasobie(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
The sister's boyfriend is married and your friend's family knows?
stupid family, irritating story!
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by AreaFada2: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sijo01:
Instead of the woman to involve her husband now that the man has not done something more drastic to her and her daughter, she hiding it from him.

Why on earth will a responsible mother support her daughter dating a married man. No wonder the man had the audacity to hit on her. Maybe she collect/accept gifts from him.

As for the son, someone almost raped your mom in your own father's house, you ran to your friend to seek advice. I pity you. I guess you've had your share from the guy's benevolence.

The mother of the house is not decent herself. A married man coming to see your daughter at home. In your marital home without your husband knowing. God forbid the guy raped her, she would keep it secret from her hubby?

Some women/mothers of nowadays.
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by AreaFada2: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2015
elantraceey:
I understand the woman's point for not telling her husband because some men could shift blame unnecessarily but she should sit her daughter down and let her know the kind of man she's dating.

The man would be right to blame his wife. Which serious mother entertains a married man seeing/dating her daughter? shocked shocked
Re: His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed by Zehner(f): 1:28am On Sep 06, 2015
You know your daughter's so called boyfriend is married and you didn't say anything now he wants to kiss you and you are complaining undecided

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Best Friend.. / Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) / Ladies: This 12 Methods Has Proven To Make A Man Go Crazy Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.