Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Self Decipline In Relationship By Dunsman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Decipline In Relationship By Dunsman (508 Views)

Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] / 8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Decipline In Relationship By Dunsman by dunsman(f): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Self decipline is one of the most important and useful skills everyone should possess in a relationship. Apart from this, the skill is essential in every area of life and though most people acknowledge its importance, very few do something to strengthen it. Contrary to common believes, self decipline doesnotmean being harsh toward yourself or living a limited, restrictive lifestyle. But, it means self control, which is a sign of inner strength and control of yourself, your actions and reactions.
Self decipline begins with one's thought. If thoughts are not controlled, then it will be too difficult to control actions. As we all know the key qualities of loving relationships are based on love respect.
How do you develop self decipline?

1) Start with baby steps: One can't just emulate the habit of self decipline over-night. You have to train and buil yourself so as to become stronger. It begins by making decisions in the relationship to go forward and afterward, learning what it takes to accomplish decisions. As rational beings, we should not just without thinking.

2) Learn to love and trust your partner: In arelationship, the need for love and acceptance is important. This is because individuals exhibit all kinds of personality and physical problems when they are not loved and cared for. When the need for love is fulfiled, then the relationship is worth the effort.

3) Learn to be tolerant and understanding: Every individual has a unique and special characterisitic, which makes him/her different from others. Individuals have different ideas, tastes, hopes, dreams, expectations e.t.c. No matter how close or compatible a couple may be, there will still be areas of dissagreement, dissactisfaction and discontent. But these are normal and natural occurences which can be endured through self decipline and self control.

4) Make your spouse the best friend you will ever have: A happy and loving relationship requires that you see your partner as your best friend. There should be no one in the world who you would rather spend time with more than him or her. When you see your partner as your best friend and see him/her as such, then you can create a loving relationship that can last all the days of your life.

Ladies and gentlemen, i drop my pen here. wherever you need to make adjustments make it and learn to be self deciplined. Visit www.afrikminds..com for more write up.
Re: Self Decipline In Relationship By Dunsman by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Space this post jur!

(1) (Reply)

Photo-seyilaw Writes A Romantic Poem To His Girl Friend / Proof That Im Not Actually Insane / Ladies, Spit Or Swallow Or No No ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.