Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (89349 Views)

What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by omogidi234(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
From my calculations, this is about the 7th big snake I have seen on front page in about 2-3 weeks. Please be careful oh all of you guys killing snakes.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Cannonleo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

The snake strangle that kind of big dog? D snake isn't that big either... look at the pix again
haba don't you understand the word constriction. it take a minutes for a reptile like this to wrap itself around target and slowly strangle it. the rate of resistance by the target quickens the rate of constriction.. so it takes less than a minute to strangle a target hence the dog is toush..
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by ayokunlei(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I hate introvert....
Y SirSir
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
AreaFada2:
Python like anaconda and other Constrictors kill easily, by using it's powerful muscle to wrap around the neck, cut off blood supply to the head. Death in a few short minutes. Kills far quicker than venom. That snake there can kill a full grown man. It probably surprised the dog. It would have swallowed it given time.

O boy na lie, 1. Pythons kill by suffocation and constriction. 2. Dat thing, if was a python cannot swallow a fully grown man, it wud find it very difficult to swallow dat dog.
Dat modafuckin thing is a big fat obese venomous snake not a bloody python.

I was once opportuned to speak with a girl possessed by snake spirit, so I know. Phd in snakology nd pythonology.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by engrhorla(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
TheHeGoat:

It squeezed the life out of the useless dog. It was probably about to swallow it before the useless people found it

Lol!

It's like ur boss really abused u 2day or wot is it with 'useless'!
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by ednut1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

The snake strangle that kind of big dog? D snake isn't that big either... look at the pix again
dat snake can strangle an antelope. a Python is a strong beast. if not for d children. it wud hv swallowed d dog o

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by IDnoble1: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:
*Peppersoup time* grin
This is wonderful, you must be living very close to the jungle
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
espionagesavvy:

O boy na lie, 1. Pythons kill by suffocation and constriction. 2. Dat thing, if was a python cannot swallow a fully grown man, it wud find it very difficult to swallow dat dog.
Dat modafuckin thing is a big fat obese venomous snake not a bloody python.

I was once opportuned to speak with a girl possessed by snake spirit, so I know. Phd in snakology nd pythonology.
Oga, reread. I said it can kill a man, but would have swallowed the dog. The noise of coming people must have made it hide. As for mechanism of killing, it can be any of depending on prey size. It can wrap around prey strangulating and also prevent rib cage moving to breathe. The neck would be enough to kill a bigger prey, just matter of holding on long enough. I don't know about snake girl o, just the science. Nollywood might relish your snake girl though. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by islandmoon: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
RIP DOG!!!!

your niggers has fought for you!
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by fotadmowmend(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Vondata:
OMG! Hw cn a sane Man eat wild Snake. I lyk d way it killd d Dog, I h8 dogs.
But u lyk snakes
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Baroba(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

Pythons have been known to swallow crocodiles, the kill their prey by strangulation, then swallow them whole.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Baroba(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Oya animal right experts come and explain whose rights were violated here.
1. The innocent dog was killed by the serpent
2. Serpent was killed in retaliation

Nature at its cruelest, the python needs to eat to survive, the poor canine walked into its territory, the rest is history.

A python can not differentiate between a domestic animal and a wild one, but man can..
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ever since buhari became president, snake stories have been pervading Nairaland. shocked shocked

There must be something snakey about this administration! undecided undecided

Quote me to say rubbish and die in your sleep tonight angry angry angry
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by zumbigbo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Snake jam dog, man jam snake, corruption jam man.

To avoid these pitfalls, let's make money together...PM for free online web business...no investment needed to recieve income
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by NICOGRAVITY: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thank God for the dog, if not, maybe it will be human being suffering now.
You exchanged the snake for the dog.
What a pity, the dog is still lying down, while you guys are busy enjoying what killed it.
Can't you give the dog a proper burial before eating the snake?
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by heatflux: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:
The dog below (see pix) went inside a small bush near my compound to play and suddenly the dog started screaming and suddenly stopped screaming without any other noise from the dog.
The children who were playing outside suddenly rushed into the bush to check what could be wrong with the dog, only to find the dog dead. They were surprised and comb the bush to find out what could have killed the dog. After killing the dog the snake hid itself and so the children didn't know. A small boy saw a grassy area and suspected that something could be there, and so he put his leg inside the grassy area, only for the snake to rise up quickly and nearly grabbed the boy's leg.
The children started shouting and their shout attracted their father who came out with a locally made gun (hunters gun) and shot the snake dead.
abeg, which state/town was this?
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by ishiamu(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bruno3000:
I once ate it. Takes like boiled chicken.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by SmartMugu: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I thought pythons are non venomous snakes? How did it kill d dog?? Something is not right
Yup. Their is more to the story. Pythons would consume their preys. Unless this snake is of a different breed.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

it has alot of muscle oooo.......a python can strangle an adult pig
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Kolade354(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
lawanson44:
Ever since buhari became president, snake stories have been pervading Nairaland. shocked shocked

you're an unfortunate fellow! You and ya useless family Shall Die
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by sam90s(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
DeHero1:
Bullshit!

The snake killed a dog.
You killed the snake
What do u think you deserve?

A throne and a crown, 'top-of-the-food-chain-tin' grin grin grin
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by SmartMugu: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
DeHero1:
Bullshit!

The snake killed a dog.
You killed the snake
What do u think you deserve?
To be killed too I guess. And the killer killed too and the chain continues.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I thought pythons are non venomous snakes? How did it kill d dog?? Something is not right
maybe it had already constricted the dog before it was killed...

Pythons are so powerful..
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kolade354:

Kolade

It's all in your name...yoruba slave! I won't waste time with you

Northern A*se licker since 1914 Amalgamation
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by chichriso: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jesus !!!!!!!!!!! .

CHIchriso SAid::::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by permsec: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
lawanson44:

Lmao! walahi u no well!!!!
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by drnoel: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:
The dog below (see pix) went inside a small bush near my compound to play and suddenly the dog started screaming and suddenly stopped screaming without any other noise from the dog.
The children who were playing outside suddenly rushed into the bush to check what could be wrong with the dog, only to find the dog dead. They were surprised and comb the bush to find out what could have killed the dog. After killing the dog the snake hid itself and so the children didn't know. A small boy saw a grassy area and suspected that something could be there, and so he put his leg inside the grassy area, only for the snake to rise up quickly and nearly grabbed the boy's leg.
The children started shouting and their shout attracted their father who came out with a locally made gun (hunters gun) and shot the snake dead.

LOL, I think now snakes will be so afraid of Nigerians just the way dogs are scared of calabar people
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by permsec: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kolade354:
Are u a giver of life? How dare u insult one's family just because he said "something snakey about PMB's administration".If u are uncomfortable with it why not air ur silly opinion constructively instead of being rash.
The rate at which toddlers get mannerless lately is alarming!

2 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by suruwilliams(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Vondata:
you hate dogs and love snakes I guess undecided
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by JuanDeDios: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
TheHeGoat:

That python was big enough to constrict and swallow something bigger than that useless dog
Why d'you love this snake so much? Abi you're related to Sakobi the Snake Girl?
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by tociano009(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Vondata:
you hate dog
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by niggi4life(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I am only commenting because I know lalasticlala likes snakes...it's like snakes turns him on
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, u gat me Rotfl grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / Giftedhands Cakes In Kaduna!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.