Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (89345 Views)

What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

Not venomous but dangerous. The snake most certainly strangled the dog to death. A wise dog would run faster than sound at the sight of this snake.

So d Dog na mumu
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Kezifils(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I thought pythons are non venomous snakes? How did it kill d dog?? Something is not right

My thoughts exactly
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by seanjy4konji: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ohh boy na to buy 2 bottles of cold Goldberg take down that snake meat for do am on a friday night...

What a waste of snake skin leather....That would make some nice palm slippers or purse...

Damn...
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by fortunechy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
hmm,dt must be ebonyi state pple...........infact,dt compound will rock one whole week house part.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by felix10(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Una no dey fear,u saw this big snake in d neighborhood,killed & wanted to eat it.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by kenoz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eh ! This snake big o
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:
Picture of the dog killed by the snake
ete were for akwa ibom this thing happen
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eyop:

Heart attack I guess
the dog get heart attack at the sight of the dreaded snake so it screamed and died because of hypertension and blood pressure? Ha ha ha you no well
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Octaves(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

The snake strangle that kind of big dog? D snake isn't that big either... look at the pix again
big constricting snakes like python can kill and eat prey a bit more than twice the diameter of their body. They usualy seize the prey with their jaws and wind around it with so much force that blood flow stops, killing d animal.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Pecca: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I thought pythons are non venomous snakes? How did it kill d dog?? Something is not right
you are right, man. pythons kill by constriction, not by poison which they dont possess...neither do dey have fangs!!
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Foolishh big for nothing dog, killed by an ordinary snake
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by delishpot: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

They are called constrictors. They constrict their prey. It can even kill a grown man. They constrict aka choke their prey till they pass out and die then they take their time to swallow the prey. It would have had the boy.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
noblegrex:
what happened when the boy put his leg in the bushy area and the snake rose up to strike the boys' leg.I guess snakes are so swift no matter the size and how come the father got to know he's suppose to take a gun along,and what is the distance btw the dog,the snake and the father.I want a full story pls
hahahaha. probably the boy shouted snaaaakkee.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kolade354:
you're an unfortunate fellow! You and ya useless family Shall Die
All these harsh words.., over government that dnt know u are existing?

If you dnt value other people's family, atleast, value yours, because, if u have valued yours, you will never wish evil to other people's own.

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Tedassie(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
Exactly...it's well known,python kills it's prey by asphyxiating it b4 consuming it whole;but in this case it's kinda hard to tell.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
fortunechy:
hmm,dt must be ebonyi state pple...........infact,dt compound will rock one whole week house part.
What has Ebonyi People got to do with this?

Mtchewwww.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Are we in snake season?

Abi na something dey chase all these snakes undecided

Remember say that SA prophet send snakes come naija nagrin
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Maksan33(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
snakes story every time, I pray God Will not rain snakes in our country ooo.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Keepshining(f): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:
The dog below (see pix) went inside a small bush near my compound to play and suddenly the dog started screaming and suddenly stopped screaming without any other noise from the dog.
The children who were playing outside suddenly rushed into the bush to check what could be wrong with the dog, only to find the dog dead. They were surprised and comb the bush to find out what could have killed the dog. After killing the dog the snake hid itself and so the children didn't know. A small boy saw a grassy area and suspected that something could be there, and so he put his leg inside the grassy area, only for the snake to rise up quickly and nearly grabbed the boy's leg.
The children started shouting and their shout attracted their father who came out with a locally made gun (hunters gun) and shot the snake dead.
And this huge snake was killed right inside your compound? If not for God's protection on those children. It would have being another story.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by PTAwal: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Vondata:
OMG! Hw cn a sane Man eat wild Snake. I lyk d way it killd d Dog, I h8 dogs.
is there a snake that is not wild
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by alakaloko(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
How about this? Unfortunately it got killed before it could kill its target....

2 Shares

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by noblegrex: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
bonechamberlain:
hahahaha. probably the boy shouted snaaaakkee.
funny!! Cos I still can't understand what the snake was doing when it rose up to sting the boys' leg B4 the father show up.was tthe snake singing for the boy...
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by zonax(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
Nigerians'll never learn, so because it killed ur dog so u must kill it too?.. jungle justice!, u can't grab hold of it and take it to the police station.. huh? undecided

Guess this a joke?
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Poor bingo embarassed
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

The snake strangle that kind of big dog? D snake isn't that big either... look at the pix again
that size of snake can strangle a human to death too.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
Nigerians'll never learn, so because it killed ur dog so u must kill it too?.. jungle justice!, u can't grab hold of it and take it to the police station.. huh? undecided

lwkmd.....mak dem carry am go police station abi i tot so tooo cheesy grin grin
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by queenzibah(f): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sappyman:
People should stop posting all these pix about snakes. I was told that in some part of Nigeria, people worship these snakes as thier god. Just thinking of what is running in their mind right now. That someone has killed their god or what.
u re right, nt dat I worship it ooo but I can touch it self. Hmmm innocent animal
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
snakes are like toto, snakes are like prick. Its either they bite or they strangle its meal.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by otr1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

So d Dog na mumu
Yes...original one.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by anelen(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:
Damn! grin
Enouwem: *Peppersoup time*two types of pepper soup
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by danduj(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
salivating cheesy
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by iampartyboy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Later some e-diots will say they should not kee the snake. They should be studying them instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / Giftedhands Cakes In Kaduna!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.