Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him (59354 Views)

‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by mrsmith11(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please don't fake any calls oh as some ppl has said.

I think your husband is taking you for granted,he knows you will not leave him becos you are not working and financially incapable of taking care of your self much more the kids

You need to get a job or biz and be less dependent on him financially

Secondly,always look good whether you are at home or not

Thirdly,sex should be done with condom henceforth

It will take awhile but it will get better

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by kamair237(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
5minsmadness:
He's a philanderer.
Whether u leave or stay won't change his philandering ways.
He'll stop when he's tired.

Pls don't leave him.
Do the condom thing. Refuse to have sex with him unless he puts on a condom. If he asks why tell him to his face that you don't trust him and you don't want any diseases.

That will hurt.

I declare you the PERSON WITH THE BEST ADVICE...

WEN I SEE YOU I WILL GIVE YOU AN AWARD....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Melahou(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
He'll never stop even if you chain him at home.

If you have the balls then pay him in his own coin.

Am sure the pill will be bitter for him to swallow.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Wukari(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Before you come here... go to the pastor/imam, in-laws and relations and his friends and seek advice from them.
you too much.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oh Give us homes! Where Christ is Lord.
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me Now!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oh Give us homes! Where Christ is Lord.
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me Now!
Your husband is a serial cheater.He will never change.I blame his third leg tho.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by doinwealth(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:

Okay will do jst dat. What if I fake calls and make him jealous as well cos I told him recently dat my 1st love re-sufaced n he is realy hrtbroken dat am already married cos he came bk 4 us to rekindle our love. He got realy mad n couldn't sleep dat night
young woman telling your husband such is just a way of making him feel justified for cheating on you believe me.two wrongs WILL never make a right.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by malikisah: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Leave now, he will never change
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by tartarus(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Men are polygamous in nature.

Talk to him again. Ask hw will he feel if he was in ur shoe?

If he doesn't change just let him be. Stop going through his phone so u won't die of hypertension. I don't like going through a guy's phone bt if ieventually do so and saw what annoys me i just pretend like i didn't see anything. I hate talking 2 them abt cheating on their partner cos 96% of our men cheat.
Just be careful. When he asks u of sex tell him 2 use condom and i think he will feel bad about it

Lol what is this crap? I'm pretty sure the likes u got are from useless loose men that have no self respect grin
Smh

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by persius555(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:
Am a well dedicated nairalander but I created this new account for this issue. I have been married for 4 years now with 3 children and since the 2nd year of our marriage my husband has been constantly cheating on me.

The way he goes about it is even heartbreaking, he does it like his into a love relationship with them and not just for fun.

There is this particular girl that he calls like 3 times everyday because I check his call log and saw they keep in touch more than twice everyday. I stupidly called the girl and warned her to stay clear off my man and she confessed he didn't tell her he was married, I confronted my hubby and he was forming defensive and was telling me dat am accusing him wrongly and he will soon start cheating. I called the girl back in the evening and she told me that even as am calling that his call is entering her phone, that he called earlier to beg her to give him chance to explain..The next day I left with my children to a far away state and he pleaded that he will change and all that. The issue is that he continued with this shameless behaviour, our live-in nanny later confessed to my cousin last month that he approached her and I was so devastated. He knelt down and begged and I easily forgave him..

Forgive me for my long episode but I really need your help on how to punish him cos I went to his call log yesterday and saw the same girl that made me take the risk to leave with my children to another state calling him again and he is reciprocating the calls..his a very jealous person, he goes crazy when a male friend calls me..I want to make him pass through all the pains I have endured all these years.. What do I do pls?
You really are suffering. Your husband is addicted to womanising and in most cases such men are the most jealous and selfish. Sorry to say, if u cant stand his actions anymore u better start preparing for a life without him around. Hard to say, but his behaviour is already a heath risk to you. Let him know u have been humiliated and u plan to call it quits by the time it becomes unbearable. If u think u love him dearly and want him around the kids then stay and hope he would change. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by baby124: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
This guy won't change and will end up causing your death if you don't find a way to save yourself. Some people are hell bent on destroying themselves. It is up to you to decide if you are ready to die. Not everyone will stay alive if they live with an at risk spouse. Because your mum survived it does not mean you will. Just leave him alone and prevent him from touching you sexually hence forth. If you die, this useless man will dump those kids somewhere and continue following women. He has already denied you and his kids. He is simply not worth it. Just find a job and move on as soon as you can. You can't save everyone not even your own children some times. Do you realize that his problem might be mental So many mentally challenged people roaming around and getting married without treatment. Good luck to you, but recognize that this behavior is very abnormal and disturbing to any normal person

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by tartarus(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tunagee:

why not check ur behaviour and see if there is anything you have been doing that he does not like. ladies una fo marry finish begin dey form like fools, forgetting to do or perform ur conjugal rights u go come come nairaland dey cry dey form innocentie.abegi

Another nonsense...

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Call me when you less busy I will tell you what to do , 09051499435.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Sunjos: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is what happen when you marry someone Base on 'he=will=change' syndrome. I bet you even before you got married to him..... The signs were there that he will cheat.... You probably ignored them.
However, my advice is for you not to pay back evil with another evil. Darkness can't chase away darkness. Commit him in prayers, continue being nice to him. There is no one God cannot change; you have to be patient though. All d best.........

LIB-PHIN
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by tartarus(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

If he doesn't change just let him be. Stop going through his phone so u won't die of hypertension. I don't like going through a guy's phone bt if ieventually do so and saw what annoys me i just pretend like i didn't see anything. I hate talking 2 them abt cheating on their partner cos 96% of our men cheat.
Just be careful. When he asks u of sex tell him 2 use condom and i think he will feel bad about it

Lol what is this crap? I'm pretty sure the likes u got are from useless loose men that have no self respect grin
Smh

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Op; before I contribute, and empty my loads of admonitions, I'll wanna ask just 1 question, You saw these traits, and knew he had those kind of friends before u tied the knot right?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by GodblessNig247(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Before you come here... go to the pastor/imam, in-laws and relations and his friends and seek advice from them.

SHE WANTS A PIECE OF ADVICE FROM U.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by eldav(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
So nobody will say anything about the man's phone privacy. Why wouldn't this woman respect her husband and cease checking his phone every chance she gets?

If it were a man, this thread will reach 10 pages in 5 minutes filled with condemnation. Hypocrites.

Op, sorry for what you are going through. Just keep praying for your husband because what he needs now is more than human intervention.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by bendike: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
I feel you. But u know what? Stop checking your husbands phone. You will just give ur self high blood pressure for nothing. It will only lead to a failed marriage. Couples should have their privacy
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by per1: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:
Am a well dedicated nairalander but I created this new account for this issue. I have been married for 4 years now with 3 children and since the 2nd year of our marriage my husband has been constantly cheating on me.

The way he goes about it is even heartbreaking, he does it like his into a love relationship with them and not just for fun.

There is this particular girl that he calls like 3 times everyday because I check his call log and saw they keep in touch more than twice everyday. I stupidly called the girl and warned her to stay clear off my man and she confessed he didn't tell her he was married, I confronted my hubby and he was forming defensive and was telling me dat am accusing him wrongly and he will soon start cheating. I called the girl back in the evening and she told me that even as am calling that his call is entering her phone, that he called earlier to beg her to give him chance to explain..The next day I left with my children to a far away state and he pleaded that he will change and all that. The issue is that he continued with this shameless behaviour, our live-in nanny later confessed to my cousin last month that he approached her and I was so devastated. He knelt down and begged and I easily forgave him..

Forgive me for my long episode but I really need your help on how to punish him cos I went to his call log yesterday and saw the same girl that made me take the risk to leave with my children to another state calling him again and he is reciprocating the calls..his a very jealous person, he goes crazy when a male friend calls me..I want to make him pass through all the pains I have endured all these years.. What do I do pls?

Report him to God vai prayer, the only sure way. U do other wise u hurt ur self because u are one.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

I can see why your bf likes you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Atlantian: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lord have mercy grin

coming back to modify
There is nothing to modify. My suggestion is hard-trick that screws every emotional bolts to the right nuts. Its a quick fix solution. Do me, I do you, God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by abdrazak: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
@Op,
Your husband is still there for you. Are you seducive enough? How did you dress in your matrimonial home? How often did you satisfy him when the needs arises? How did you welcome him when he returns from work?
If you can't answer all those questions correctly the way its suppose to be answer, you need to adjust.
Those ladies he is seeing outside are not better and/or pretty than you.
Try to this:
1. Never dress as if you are outdated. Package yourself like when he first sees you during teenage life
2. Seduce him with your utmost capacity, a tangible welcome, and a romantic hug when he returns from work. Also in bed too, satisfy him wella.
Don't treat him bad, because if you did, those ladies will just snatch it from you totally.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by yvesboss(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
i just get scared of this institution called [/s]MARRIAGE[s]
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by shullamite: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Try as much as possible to talk to him respecfuly about his bad character and tell him how it is affecting your love for him negetively, also let him see the implications of his actions on the lives of his children, use your bible as your mouth piece in this case so that u can get good result. But also try to remain a good wife because paying him back with evil will only make matters worse. If he still does not change from this attitude I will still advice u to stay put in your marraige and bear it or else u will end up adding to the number of divorsed women or single mothers or even worse things. Marriage these days are falling apart seriosly like (things fall apart) so pls hold your centre.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by 5p1naz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
@angelchinny i usually don't respond to things like this, but i have taken my time to respond to your question and i have also mentioned you in my comment so you can be notified of my response.

i had a close family member in this same situation and unfortunately she is dead now. so wise up and listen. if you keep worrying about your husband, you will develop a headache and a new deadly habit, this your new habit will lead you to constantly monitor his movements and phone and everytime you see an inappropriate message on his phone, your heart will pound faster and then you will slowly develop blood pressure and this will lead to a whole lot of unwanted sicknesses and you begin to age so fast and he will even cheat the more, and he will get another wife if anything bad happens to you.

wise up. you have a great life ahead of you,

call him to order if he doesn't listen,

you have only 2 options really

stay in your marriage and ignore what he's doing. the risk of you getting sexually transmitted disease is high.
or
go away and live your full life without him. please don't die for someone who isn't worth it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by gabicon: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:

you didn't give any details of your courting years, cos the way i see it is that your hubby has always been a cheat and you were hoping that he will change when you get married or you got married because you got pregnant, or you were ignorant during courtship to his philandering. I might be wrong but his present character points to this directions, well if it was any of the mentioned then you made your bed you should as well lay on it cos only a higher power can cause him to change.

if the a mentioned is not your case then you have to find out what the cause of his philandering is. it could be you are not sexually attractive to him, of he like different to experiment methods and styles which you are not disposed to. for starters i suggest you start dressing real good nice makeup curvey cloths etc try and get his attention.

most importantly report him to God, if you notice i said report not complain, tell him you have kept your own end of the bargain of marriage but hubby isn't doing his part. trust me when God deals with him he will come crawling back to you.

Because you believe in God doesn't mean you should be stupid faith without works is dead alone, please take precautionary measures in protecting yourself and children from diseases.

you both should go see a counsellor to talk about the problem.

be warey of those that tell you to leave your matrimonial home, that should alway be the last option not the first, you remember you said for better or worse, well the worse is here now so stand and fight for your marriage. Have friendly talks about the issue with your husband and you both propose ways to solving his problem and execute your proposition. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by flokii: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:

@OP sorry to say this ... but that's wat you get for jumping into marriage..
dat guy na ashewo right from time and from this your 'my man' mentality, I see you as someone whose whole life depend on a man...
you better wake up bfir things get worse..
BTW who knws if he hasn't infected you with HIV.. sorry o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Hello darling
"If he does not change let him be"
Is this what you would tell your sister? That you love?
96% of men cheat? Which study showed this?

I am very worried about your mind-set
It gives many women HIV...and they present with full blown AIDS usually....
...and die...and hubby lives longer or still, cos he all along is aware of his status and is on ART

I would leave the man....if It reaches a point I cannot deal with anymore....
...and go home
....because my home would be open to me....however the posters' parents see the diamond my family won't...so they advise not to leave under any circumstances lipsrsealed....
Okay...I respect that....not
....but I would mainly leave because of me, because I can, because I should, because I......but this is not about me

And the OP is more worried about paying him back, making him pay, calling his lover (who he may be in real love with sef) about his "lousy" friends than about her health, her kids, etc...maybe she is in love
....and my heart breaks for her...cos that would so make it hard for her to be rational
May her relationship be healed
I wish she had money of her own though cry

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by kandiikane(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:

I would hv left him a long time ago but I jst think twice cos of two reasons
1) Cos of my children, hw I will take them along wit me
2)Cos am not working yet, I can't provide 4 myself n my children

Excuses! The question is are you willing to leave? If you are, I am sure you are always welcome at your parents house and I am sure with their help with your kids you can go job hunting until you find something to take care of yourself and kids. If you decide to stay with him, either start job hunting now with plans to get your own place with the kids without his knowledge for now or leave him to do his business and look after your kids since that's the reason why you are there. All these women that aspire to be housewives una see una life? With all una education, una nor dey think of the what ifs as to prepare for your future incase anything goes wrong.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by nanalady(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please..just live your life..all the time and energy you would use on your revenge mission..can be channeled into something really positive and productive..its not easy..but you must focus on yourself..

And please..don't ever underestimate the power of prayers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.