Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (131155 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
IBADAN

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Asaba [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
forgiveness:
IBADAN

But, i just hope you are truly posting Ibadan pics.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ezeagu(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
I don't really like the rate of deforestation in Igboland. Plant/leave some trees.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
ezeagu:
I don't really like the rate of deforestation in Igboland. Plant/leave some trees.

There are no longer any forests left in Igboland. However, you are 100% right. People should plant more trees and flowers. Especially in urban areas. Someone had actively been planting pine and palm trees along most road medians in Enugu. Hopefully, they are allowed to grow and transform the ambiance of that city.
We do need more trees and flowers planting campaigns in our key cities. It is often a crucial but ignored aspect of development

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nigeria is just rubbish, see as Onitsha is so disorganized. Ibadan is just a disgrace m, in fact nigeria is annoying in general.

Onitsha is too stuffy, Enugu and owerri are better( still not up to standard) ibadan that I know is just a mess.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Nigeria is just rubbish, see as Onitsha is so disorganized. Ibadan is just a disgrace m, in fact nigeria is annoying in general.

Onitsha is too stuffy, Enugu and owerri is better( still not up to standard) ibadan that I know is just a mess.

Not too long ago, Nigeria was a worst sh.t hole.Most of the former pics of Onitsha dustbin were real not too long ago. Enugu had always been a well planned city even by british and Michael Okpara era, so its unfair to compare it to Onitsha that did have such privileges. I believe things are getting better in most parts of Nigeria. My pictures of my former area of Lagos proves it.

Ibadan is an ancient city that has been neglected for way too long. Only someone with the serious determination of the present governor in Anambra to knock down any obstruction can do the needful to transform Ibadan. Hopefully, we get such leaders soon.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
and this is an evidence that igbo indeed have the best middle class,not even the people that sucked up national resources.any regular visitor of naira land from this thread will take one thing away,and that is the fact that YOOLOBA have been living under deception and propaganda the have absolutely nothing to be proud of.if the claim that the develop lagos,my question is why didn't they develop other states as well?for their information their are 4 things that develop lagos and (1) is ss/se oil and(2)is hausa/fulani leadership(lagos been a former capital)and(3)is the igbo people and the(4)is as the result of the last three put together(foreign investors) if yoruba people have any inputs in lagos then it's in the sector the control which is thuggery,hooliganism,indiscriminate defocation in open places every early morning ,ritual killings,agbero ,vandalism,

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Cjrane2:

i am sincerely happy to see this. It has helped me to know Ibadan isn't in the stone age.
Aside our NL squabbles, we deeply want Nigeria to succeed in our innermost mind.let the whole country develop like America if it is possible.
I have often found myself defending other parts of Nigeria, if it were attacked by a Ghanaians or South Africans.

But, i just hope you are truly posting Ibadan pics.

No worries. You don't know Ibadan but if you know you would have known 'this is coming from Ibadan'

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
IBADAN

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2015
time out
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:
IBADAN
ur last two pictures are encouraging. spread the modern buildings towards those vacant lands at the background
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:

Onitsha is too stuffy, Enugu and owerri are better( still not up to standard) ibadan that I know is just a mess.

There's nothing disorganized about Onitsha. The city is a well designed and organized grid.

Though it needs cleaning and revamping.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 12:33am On Sep 08, 2015
if yooloba are not ashamed of their state the should show us were the live in ibadam ,osogbo,ondo ogun, Nigerians will like to see were the sophisticated people come from.the Yoruba people remains what their hausa lord called them(masun kashi à kwano) meaning people wey de sheet inside plate,the are all avoiding this thread,except of course the one that called himself ritchee that is busy showing us the fourth estate of every Nigerian(lagos)as their achievements.we have shown you anambra,enugu,imo,abia,and you can see the same pattern of development ,show us other Yoruba state let's see if it's the same with Lagos since you claim you develop it.you people have deserted your home state to do agbero in lagos at every junction after drinking all sorts of concoctions you site down in 7,8,4,9 collecting money from northern people riding okada,unknown to you the usually lays course on its before giving you.go to oshodi you see new arrivals every day from osun,eketi and ibadam as little as 9 years old in lagos and his parents don't care. guy before Yoruba people can compare they self with igbo people mehn! no be small tin.you can jealous us that's fine with me,but to be like us!! boy we no just de the same school not to talk of class. ja'ma da masun gari! sai da safe

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Ritchiee:
Ekiti State....I AM JUST GOING TO POST A FEW PIX AND I HOPE IF MY EKITI BROS LIKE THEY CAN POST MORE...

hahahahaha
You're a lair, this pictures are from an art project in the US

Alex MacLean is a Massachusetts-based photographer and pilot who uses his dual interests to create epic aerial photographs. Alex MacLean ...
http://petapixel.com/2012/04/11/aerial-photographs-showing-patterns-and-repetition/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2015
that idiot that called himself ritchee, is a real yoruba man treachery,deception,forgery,propaganda,doctoring of data is their halls Mark.the already have a thriving industry(oluwale) the can develop on it .he keep on posting computer generated imagery claiming it yoruba land,but who can blame him? the don't have anything to show

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 1:16am On Sep 08, 2015
ritchee all this feck feck image your posting suggest one thing and that's the fact that Yoruba people and land is ZERO in capital letter

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ezeagu(m): 1:21am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:

There are no longer any forests left in Igboland. However, you are 100% right. People should plant more trees and flowers. Especially in urban areas. Someone had actively been planting pine and palm trees along most road medians in Enugu. Hopefully, they are allowed to grow and transform the ambiance of that city.
We do need more trees and flowers planting campaigns in our key cities. It is often a crucial but ignored aspect of development

Most of Igboland is forest, some virgin.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 1:21am On Sep 08, 2015
gone are the days we igbo people over look what happened in internet and yoruba people peddle all sorts of things at us just to pent us black we now have your time it's propaganda vs fact

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:56am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=18pt]ESUTH, Parklane Enugu.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 2:13am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=18pt] around the coal city state...[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OgidiBoy(m): 2:20am On Sep 08, 2015
I have been followings this thread for 2 days now. WOw I am so proud of the great work my igbo brothers are doing here. Thank you so much you all for the wonderful pictures. Even though I'm not home I feel so close to you all with those breadth taking pictures. God will continue to bless igbo land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 2:25am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=14pt]This is the next big deal quietly taking shape east of the Niger.[/size]
It is the size of a mid-size city all with first world infrastructure, parks, golf courses etc.
The appliances for the buildings wowed me.All buildings will be fitted with washing machine and dryers, central air-conditioning units.
No pictures allowed there for now I'm told.

I have promised myself that i must get a property here. Even if it is one of their luxury bungalows.
Our diasporans wishing to spend their retirement in a first world city while living closer home, just need to come here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 2:55am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Awka: UNIZIK[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 2:57am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Awka: COOUTH[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 3:02am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Gorgeous Ala Owerri[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 3:12am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Onitsha, the powerhouse city[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 3:31am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=13pt]
I thought we should enjoy what God has done for Ndigbo in spite of the demons calling themselves agents of the federal government that have used every foul means available in hell to try and undermine and under-develop this part of Nigeria.
But, God pass them......................

It is unbecoming of any "President" to openly declare that he will oppress sections of his own country because they voted more for his opponent. The dulllard will ultimately realize that God is greater than his mean or wicked disposition against Ndigbo. Just as Gowon finally confessed he made a mistake to try and oppress Igbos instead of embrace them as true Nigerians.

The dulllard may not even have enough time left on earth to realize his folly and tragic misuse of the present opportunity to heal Nigeria from tribalism and nepotism. Instead he tragically worsened it out of ignorance and senseless blind hate.

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTfxaFsinuk

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Francis5: 3:46am On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:
IBADAN- AERIAL VIEW

When did IITA @ picture # 4 become Ibadan neighbourhood? Please leave Oyibo property alone. Ole, onyeoshi.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Francis5: 3:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:

Lots of forests in Abia State between Umuahia and Bende and the boarder areas with Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Godsbaby1(f): 3:56am On Sep 08, 2015
I have been a very proud Igbo woman, with this thread am the proudest, wooow, Ala Igbo aburugo ala eze, God continue to bless Ala Igbo Amen. This is my best thread since this year. God bless the contributors of this thread, uwa tokariri uto, ma iburu onye Igbo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 4:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Francis5:

shattap. Elrufai confirmed that 73% of Abuja is igbo-owned. Google is ur friend, use it

Of course, and 99% of Zamfara was built by Ibos as well grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply)

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.