Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . (3546 Views)

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) / 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by Winnergal(f): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2009
A man marries a woman in the hope that she will never change . . . A woman marries a man in the hope that he will someday change . . .

Is the above statement true . . .? or. . . do you feel it stretches the truth . . .?
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by sistawoman: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2009
That is not true.

If a woman does that then she is in the shock of her life.

You cant change anyone, you accept them as they are or walk away.
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by iice(f): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2009
Speak for yourself tongue

Does one have to wait to be married to understand the dynamics of human behaviour? undecided
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by yme1(f): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2009
people can be changed by someone

so it all depends on you as a person
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by Winnergal(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2009
iice:

Speak for yourself tongue

Does one have to wait to be married to understand the dynamics of human behaviour? undecided

Wasn't referring to myself . . .Thanx tho'
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by sistawoman: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2009
y me:

people can be changed by someone

so it all depends on you as a person

But why would you want to change someone?

Why would you not accept them as they are or walk away?

Is that change perm. or just temp. to get you off thier backs?

When you marry someone dont you marry them for better or worse just as they are, flaws and all?
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by CrazyMan(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2009
You can take a child out from a ghetto, but you can take the ghetto away from the child.

A cheat would always remain a cheat.
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by iice(f): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2009
More importantly, why do you even 'accept' someone if you want to change them? undecided
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by yme1(f): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2009
@sistawoman

some people might be lost in some ways

i agree u accept them the way they are but no body is perfect you know
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by sistawoman: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2009
Me personally I have no time for a husband that is lost. Please go find yourself and come see if I am still available.

I would not want a husband that is perfect, it is because my husband has flaws that i love him. I love everything about him even those things that pick at my last nerve. And even thou those things make me wanta scream sometimes I still would never change them about him because they are just little pieces to the bigger picture that is him.
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by Winnergal(f): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2009
iice:

More importantly, why do you even 'accept' someone if you want to change them? undecided

I think people sometimes do it unconsciously . . . They turn a blind eye to the obvious . . .
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by iice(f): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2009
Winnergal:

I think people sometimes do it unconsciously . . . They turn a blind eye to the obvious . . .

And end up giving themselves stress which would have been avoided undecided

Like i always say, people like to cause wahala for themselves.
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by manakins: 4:11am On Apr 06, 2009
Well might not be too rigth about the man but surely rigth about the woman and to iice
hope u practice what u preach as in an ideal situation which is impossible in human
relationships.
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by iice(f): 4:38am On Apr 06, 2009
Manakins grin
Oh believe me, i do know what it feels like to have people want to change you cheesy Why! i flabbergast people too much, i have to be changed into someone that can be understood grin There is no way i would want to do that to another person wink
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by tpia: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2009
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by iice(f): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2009
LOL! yes outside NL and people in my life wink.

Yeah you flabbergast alot of people here cheesy
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by C2H5OH(f): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2009
Ain't nothing wrong wit change. So long as the person being changed is willing and ready.

Shooooooo
Re: A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . by lexking7gmail(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
If u r in need of a date or u want 2 have a night with my beauty queens, or drop ur bbm pin here, and ur phone number we will call u or drop ur number on this email: lexking7@gmail.com, If u don't. Want to be notify..

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity / Without Regular Sex,he May Die / What's D Price Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.