Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do (1927 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by cornel00(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
The last time I met with her we had a lot fun together,what surprises me de most is that she had never behaved strange,neither did we have any quarrel....I can't just tell
Below is what she sent to me

"Pls My Love I Want Us To Stop This Relationship Pls I Kown It Is Not Easy.It Has Affect Me Badly." (In her typing)
Immediately she called but I didn't pick her call,she now send another text

"My Love Why Are you Not Picking My Call,Abuchi I Still Love You,My Mother Is The Problem. Pls I Want You To Still Have that Feelings Of Love For Me I Still Love You,You Are The Best Guy For Me I Love My Heart." At this point am confused!!!

I know that if there is anywhere I can seek for help,nairalanders are second to none,please guys and ladies I need ur advice,I love this girl with everything I have,words cannot express my feelings for her.

And the worst part of it is that am emotionally vulnerable...I am easily heartbroken,please help my fellow nairalanders..thanks and remain blessed
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cry cry baby
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Hazardd(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
weed at work....

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by cornel00(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Cry cry baby
Haba bro u wan my cry to enter a new gear?gringrin
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by lekjons(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
how old are both of u?
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by cornel00(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hazardd:
weed at work....
Hmm
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Daughterzion(f): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
I suggest u talk with her first to know what she means.

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
cornel00:

Haba bro u wan my cry to enter a new gear?gringrin
na u sabi.. Be a man abeg..
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
folo am talk first...den accept ur fate.my bro everything expires

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by cornel00(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
how old are both of u?
Bro na de same question I asked,at 21 her mumsy still de control her affairs
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Melahou(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Man up and stop feeling bad

You shd be popping champagne
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Hazardd(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
cornel00:

Hmm
yea, just take enough rest your brain will cool down and also try and minimize the intake of weed
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by donholy28(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
She probably doesn't meant it...just forget dix SMS nonsense and talk to her face to face

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Acidosis(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
cornel00:
The last time I met with her we had a lot fun together,what surprises me de most is that she had never behaved strange,neither did we have any quarrel....I can't just tell

"Pls My Love I Want Us To Stop This Relationship Pls I Kown It Is Not Easy.It Has Affect Me Badly." (In her typing)

"My Love Why Are you Not Picking My Call,Abuchi I Still Love You,My Mother Is The Problem. Pls I Want You To Still Have that Feelings Of Love For Me I Still Love You,You Are The Best Guy For Me I Love My Heart." At this point am confused!!!

I know that if there is anywhere I can seek for help,nairalanders are second to none,please guys and ladies I need ur advice,I love this girl with everything I have,words cannot express my feelings for her.

And the worst part of it is that am emotionally vulnerable...I am easily heartbroken,please help my fellow nairalanders..thanks and remain blessed

Stop dating secondary school girls. Agbaya!

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by cornel00(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Melahou:
Man up and stop feeling bad

You shd be popping champagne
Hmm its not easy
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by ebamma(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
My guy , go make some millions first

When you drive your Lexus come Park for their compound,

Her mama sef go dey call you in-law

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by cornel00(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
ebamma:
My guy , go make some millions first

When you drive your Lexus come Park for their compound,

Her mama sef go dey call you in-law

Hahahahaha (ribs cracking)gringrin

What if before then she don marry nkor??
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by gj22(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
cornel00:

Lol. She hasn't even broken up with you yet. She just needs a little assurance man. Seriously.

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
One word she os bipolar take it or leave it
Only a bipolar girl will love u nd hate u at d same time for no reason take her for psychology test abeg if u truly love her cos u can marry her now she walks out of d marriage by hersef nd cum bck into it by hersef
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Acidosis:

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
cornel00:

PMB needs to see this.
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
welcom to d season of "relationship failure"
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
cornel00:

Bro na de same question I asked,at 21 her mumsy still de control her affairs

No be her momsi deg give her food? Why she no go control am.

By the way just be a man about it (I mean be firm). Girls can really be confused sometimes. They tell u go and tell u come at the same time.

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by potolistic(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
From ur name(Abuchi) and d way ur gf types I cn deduce dat u r a sales boy in one of these igbo market and d girl u r talking about is also a sales girl infact she is d sales girl of ur oga's friend(female).

So I hereby encourage u pple 2 continue in ur sales love if ur oga or her madam catch una..... Na una know
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by cyprus000: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Acidosis:

grincheesy
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by vani86: 5:10am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:
From ur name(Abuchi) and d way ur gf types I cn deduce dat u r a sales boy in one of these igbo market and d girl u r talking about is also a sales girl infact she is d sales girl of ur oga's friend(female).

So I hereby encourage u pple 2 continue in ur sales love if ur oga or her madam catch una..... Na una know

Very dumb statement.

Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by Kingsley1000(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2015
you gats to upgrade...stop dating teens especially those under mums care....she's is indecisive
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by cornel00(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Kingsley1000:
you gats to upgrade...stop dating teens especially those under mums care....she's is indecisive

Nice one,thanks
Re: She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2015
She said it's over doesn't mean ur life is Over, it's nt a crime for Man to fall it bcome a crime wen u fail to stand up

Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... / 8 Ways Ladies Please Guys That Depletes Their Value / .