Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses (59055 Views)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by porka: 4:55am On Sep 05, 2015
jayfolarin:
This is a plausible move. I wish other elected officials could follow suit and stop playing to the gallery.

It will be interesting to know the worth of peeps like saraki, fayose, rochas et Al. This are what good leaders do in saner climes.

Nigeria shall be great again!

Where are those 'saner climes'?

You heard what people are saying and trying to copy them right?

Well, those 'saner climes' actually PUBLISH their TAX RETURNS not some phantom assets where someone will not make public the worth of his house while also claiming to own a property he is yet to locate.

Now that the dullard who 'promised everything and also promised nothing' (a variant of 'belonging to everybody and nobody') has bowed to public pressure by making his assets declaration public, shall we ask him to also publish his TAX RETURNS in order for us to make sense of his obedience to tax laws?

That is what is done in 'saner climes', my friend.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by excel001(m): 5:02am On Sep 05, 2015
EgunMogaji:

For the love of God, cows are animals that procreate....jeez angry
And they've given birth to 120 from that day of campaign to now, what's the probability of all his female cows there being pregnant? Do you even know the gestation period of cow? mallam tell yourself the truth.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by mcmukoko12(m): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Everyone just declaring asset
my asset declaring
1. one wife, one long chair and a short bed.
2. little cash in my a/c.
3. one inherited piece of land. if I go there without prayers, I might wake up in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2015
excel001:

And they've given birth to 120 from that day of campaign to now, what's the probability of all his female cows there being pregnant? Do you even know the gestation period of cow? mallam tell yourself the truth.

I no get your time...keep wailing grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2015
This people don't have any source of livelihood apart from political jobber.How come they worth millions of naira?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by solonazzy: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2015
donholy28:
They all lie in their asset declaration..buhari goes from 150 cows to 270...ishhh OK...for those of u screaming procreation... if his cows dey deliver extra 120 in 6 months...by now he 4 don reach 1000 cows
R u saying it shuld hav remained 150?...perhaps he didn't remember d exact amount in d 1st instance wen he mentioned 150...
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by jcross19: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2015
bettercreature:
You need sense implant,they can not lie its not possible unless they want to loose other properties because the next government will use this asset to probe them so they will probably loose any other assets they acquire after this one
oga this is nigeria our system here have not ripe to that extent okay. Nigeria is a land of anything can happen okay.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by hamzyluv(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
More like Buhari who declared only one house & a plot of land in Port Harcourt, but he claim he don't know the road leading to his plot of land in Port Harcourt.

Now this is my question, when did he get the 20 million naira to buy the APC presidential form
brother , are u in Nigeria during the periods ? if yes . . his primary form was paid for by his loyalties and people of northern States farmers association with selling of yam tubbers worth 5millions in just 2weeks... . . . ...
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by ugwum007(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
More like Buhari who declared only one house & a plot of land in Port Harcourt, but he claim he don't know the road leading to his plot of land in Port Harcourt.

Now this is my question, when did he get the 20 million naira to buy the APC presidential form

seems u have not been listening to news about the emergence of the apc form?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by AreaFada2: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2015
babafirst:
So na so PDP dey take steal their money,using wives and children.
Roman senators already did that some 3,000 years ago! And I guess PDP or APC would have and still be doing it. It's a matter of who has access. GMB harping on integrity to gain power deserves more scrutiny. At least PDP started EFCC. Whether it did enough is another topic. grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2015
huangcheng:
Present the CCB documents when you're ready to declare your assets to the public, this oral declaration is for the gullible. Not me!

And you think they will be foolish enough to declare something different from what they put in the CCB form when they know any investigative reporter can lay hands on the CCB document and publish to bust the lies, which is a bigger risk than not declaring at all?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2015
hamzyluv:
brother , are u in Nigeria during the periods ? if yes . . his primary form was paid for by his loyalties and people of northern States farmers association with selling of yam tubbers worth 5millions in just 2weeks... . . . ...

No, he said he borrowed from bank to buy the form, which is logical. The farmers' donation came much later.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by illuminaty(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
I Am Ready To Declare My Assets,,
I Have
*3 Lipstick
*2 Brown powder
*5 Bags
*11 Gowns
*13 jeans trousers
*4 Shoes
*1 Phone
*1 PC
*Waec certificate......
AND
*A dormant Account with Union Bank

I Need change
.....You also forgot to mention ur 50cartons of condoms too......looooool,na play I dey ooo
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2015
anytexy:
Anybody who believes in that so called asset declaration of PMB and co is a gulible.. and a joker.

You can't declare people gullible without making a case for why they are. Tell us why we are gullible.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by ugoezeik(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:
Ehen, I knew it!
Season of assets declaration will now start...and of course the lies will spread!

Anyway, let me declare mine too for posterity sake...

£50million in Societe Generalé Bank. (still trying to locate it)
An innjoo Note Pro with small Pin charger.
A TOY house I got as gift as a child.
Several cars (I drove in my dream).
7 plots of land at Nairaland Estate. ( No. 1 Politics Road, adjacent Romance avenue).
Another piece of land at LIB avenue. But am still trying to locate dat one.
150 lions.
And not forgetting...I also own a Gal Friend as liability!

Still subject to Nairaland verification!

lol hahaha I swear to d blood of my ancestors, guy u r mADddddddd!! guy u will giv I go die run go for his money. pls when ar u opening ur own show because I wan b ur studio manager abeg
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by Tmaritas76(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:
Ehen, I knew it!
Season of assets declaration will now start...and of course the lies will spread!

7 plots of land at Nairaland Estate. ( No. 1 Politics Road, adjacent Romance avenue).
150 lions.

hahahahahahaaa you guys will not kill me here.you are verified and cleared by us my dear,but what's your porfoio nah,I tot the people that are declaring their assets are people holding public office

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by babsdeen(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189526-kaduna-senator-shehu-sani-declares-assets-says-he-is-worth-n22million-several-houses-vehicles.html

#TrekforBuhari is gone, #AssetDeclarationForBuhari has come. Before I declare my asset, first buy a car from us by inspecting any of your choice in this thread first https://www.nairaland.com/2261460/sp-sellingpoint-autos-sell-used-tokunbo/2
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Tmaritas76:
hahahahahahaaa you guys will not kill me here.you are verified and cleared by us my dear,but what's your porfoio nah,I tot the people that are declaring their assets are people holding public office

Am a public office key-holder....I hold the key to a Public officer's office!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by rasheedmalik113: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2015
My asset i have a house i have a car i have tv set i have chirs table and dstv in my palor i want more
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by divalizzy(f): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=shizzy7 post=37680270]I Am Ready To Declare My Assets,,
I Have
*3 Lipstick
*2 Brown powder
*5 Bags
*11 Gowns
*13 jeans trousers
*4 Shoes
*1 Phone
*1 PC
*Waec certificate
AND
*A dormant Account with Union Bank

[b]I Need change]

Lmao! O my gawd!!!

Nairalanders won't kil me with lafta!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by earnest57(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2015
DECLARATION OF ASSETS....
Since 'our' president has declared his
assets,
it is very important that l also
declare mine
too and it goes thus:
1. Four pencil trousers.
2. 9 T-shirt.
3. 1 black suit.
4. One bathroom slippers.
5. 4 shoes.
6. Three tie.
7. Half bag of pure water.
8. One drum of rain water.
9. One bottle for Ori as cream.
10. Two GSM (1 blackberry & 1 Nokia)
11. One small l pass my neighbor
generator
12. Six ankara
13. 3pots and one kettle.
14. One set of spoons and a set of
plates.
15. One lantern.
16. One stove.
17. One gallon for buying kerosine.
18. Red Rug on d floor and one
Mouka foam.
19. 200 naira recharge card on mtn presently
20. Girl friend....yes Justina
21. #1,230 @ access bank and #1,607
@diamond bank
Plus plenty polo.
Pls, all good Nigerains should pls do
this for
transparency sake....

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by maestroz: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Dangote please declare your assets.

give me confidence when buying your sugar or cement. let me have the aura it's from genuine sweat and not corrupt means.

I learnt you don't know what f (x) or g (x) is. I learnt all you know is MONEY. show forth your worth before I declare mine.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by shizzy7(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=divalizzy post=37690144][/quote]Lol, you should also declare your assets and follow buhari's body language..
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by fedeks: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2015
I WAS THE NEXT IN LINE TO DECLARE MY ASSET AFTER THE FIRST AND SECOND CITIZEN OF THE COUNTRY.
AND IT GOES THUS
1. MY PRICELESS WIFE AND DAUGHTER
2. MY MY WONDERFUL PARENT AND SIBLINGS
3. MY PRECIOUS FRIENDS
4. MY WARM PILLOW
5. 20K IN 5 BANKS INCLUDING UNION BANK
I AM NOT LIKE BUHARI THAT DECLARED
THE ASSET O[/b]F HIS GRANDSON'S FIANCEE,PRICEWATER FIRM CAN AUDIT ME.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by abdulwasee(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:
Ehen, I knew it!

150 lions.

Editor1 won't kill someone with laughter! .... "I also own a Gal Friend as liability!"cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by bamosagie(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

He got a loan from Union bank
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by waldigit: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Assesst=Equity that generates income or has potential capacity to do so in the short run?

Liability=Equity that generates expenses or has potential to do so in the short run?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by dazdilijae(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:
Ehen, I knew it!

150 lions.

cheesy very funny

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by copiescopy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
THEY FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE OLD MAMA THAT PRESENTED HER LAST 1 MILLION NAIRA TO THE DAURA DULL.ARD TO PURCHASE HIS PRESITAIL FORM OR IS SHE MISSING ALSO LIKE THE LAND IN PH ?

Editor1:
Ehen, I knew it!

150 lions.

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses by billyG(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
I think Ayo mfayose shld close his bigmouth & declare his assets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.