Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp (33024 Views)

Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

you seems to know better about this, I hope you were nt a victim...no offence. The girls don't even see it as rape immidiately, they see it as hot s**
Fact
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
What are dey investigating?,it happens na even at birthday parties.... all i do is bring my drink from home and i don't even dare go near the cake, food or drinks......maybe it's her first time
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Ufranklin92(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

grin. My stubborn head don format dat banku slang from the SD card of my brain tey-tey . This reminder is much appreciated!
wink

you are welcome sir cheesy
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Redoil post=37687158]what about the gurl with big eye and long throat[/quote

grin . Seriously I almost added that on my post. I bet she finished d whole cake].
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by engrshakespeare: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
You know how many times i don put am for beans or jellof rice give girl ?? grin

Don't worry your daughter will get d same treatment
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by 9jatatafo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
NDLEA should be alerted
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by soonest(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
PEACEbeWithYOU:

Touch me?<<<< This is laughable..

I was just trying to correct a wrong notion that was y i quoted you.

Yea, U r actually right, rape can happen under that circumstance, as much as murder and robbery.

My point is, it is idiotic to think that everything guys do in the world is to get the kitten, ... jeeeeez! I cant even ask a girl who isn't a close friend to come to my place no more because if she accuse me of rape then I'm automatically guilty ( 9ja girls mentality).

Rape can happen under any circumstance, we've heard of pastors raping church members. Every1 just have to be vigilant.
Ok i get you but don't blame girls for being paranoid. Wot we see in the news is scary. Have a lovely weekend
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by tola9ja: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
ezefrank87:
when will u grow up kidtry getting some brains bro,its good for u
[/s]

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
tony1918:
That means she got a light brain...lol
You are talking as if you don't have sisters, cousins or relatives. The victim is a young girl that is carried away by love and trust. Who knows the intention of the guy towards her. It can be anyone

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
callmelanner:

And the others gals were high & everything became perfect...
The sooner u guyz realise THC is a recreational and medicinal drug, d better for u!
#cannabiscommunity #stonernation #4:20
#greenworld
Did u read what I posted at all? Why transfer your aggression on me as if na me dey high on weed.
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by tony1918(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:

You are talking as if you don't have sisters, cousins or relatives. The victim is a young girl that is carried away by love and trust. Who knows the intention of the guy towards her. It can be anyone
Shut up there don't come and be acting like a saint if he has anything planned ..He would have given only the girl alone..And for the fact the guy does not need to go through all the genesis of cake making if he really has a bad plan for the girl ..What i see here is just a fun gone bad
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by tony1918(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Shut up there don't come and be acting like a saint if he has anything planned ..He would have given only the girl alone..And for the fact the guy does not need to go through all the genesis of cake making if he really has a bad plan for the girl ..What i see here is just a Prank gone bad
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 06, 2015
tony1918:
Shut up there don't come and be acting like a saint if he has anything planned ..He would have given only the girl alone..And for the fact the guy does not need to go through all the genesis of cake making if he really has a bad plan for the girl ..What i see here is just a Prank gone bad
What kind of kind of prank is that huh? Add marijuana to meal without her awareness huh. Perhaps adding gamalin 20 would be prank also. Why can he prank his fellow guy if not for an interior motive. I have seen similar cases like that this and it's not a prank. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by tony1918(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2015
asuustrike2009:

What kind of kind of prank is that huh? Add marijuana to meal without her awareness huh. Perhaps adding gamalin 20 would be prank also. Why can he prank his fellow guy if not for an interior motive. I have seen similar cases like that this and it's not a prank. Nonsense
Will the marijuana kill her?why is it that he shared it for everybody at least it was not only the girl?was the girl in his room or with him in private when he gave her the cake??you are even talking of marijuana when many of this girls don advance to SK and other hard drugs
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
tony1918:
Will the marijuana kill her?why is it that he shared it for everybody at least it was not only the girl?was the girl in his room or with him in private when he gave her the cake??you are even talking of marijuana when many of this girls don advance to SK and other hard drugs
Lool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom / Senteni Masango Commits Suicide (Swaziland King's 8th Wife) / Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.