Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours (2431 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

bros no vex oooooooooooooo. na small pikin dey do me.

Aah ! No mind me baba , I'm just being mischievous to pull that one on an egbon agba like U lols. Yo da boss cool
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by sulmeza(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Hey baby, I'm back, but this time as a gentle dude. I'm marketing a product, please read my signature, if you interested pm me.
If there is anything I love about your body, its your lips, that's your selling point(strong point). The Creator took time to create that part well for you. Judging by the lips, I don't want to predict the "arse"nal, I might over-hype the thing.
#muah my love.
lol...dis guy tho...lol
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by emperorchedda(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
vfactor:

Why don't the guy visit the girl? As least in the days of the gentlemen, when a guy woos a lady, he is the one visits and takes her out for dates.

Would u honestly advice your sister to visit a stranger she just met online, in the name of meeting a soulmate? Especially with the high rate of crime at these times?

In the days of the gentlemen like you called it. These days girls see themselves on the same level with men and feel what a man can do a woman can do better, so they should as well start wooing better, spending better as well being the first to visit

And yes! I can advice my sister to meet someone she met online because even her best friend was once a stranger, you can never tell how far they will go, and it mustn't always be the guy that will be the first to visit
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by UncleJudax(m): 12:47am On Sep 05, 2015
donholy28:
Not all girls
Yea yea, we know! angry
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by olajorn(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2015
YourMain:
We were all strangers before we become friends or whatnot.

Jeez rape and attempted murder
and We Were friend before We fall in love
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 05, 2015
olajorn:
and We Were friend before We fall in love

Well no one falls in love with strangers.
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by olajorn(m): 1:24am On Sep 05, 2015
YourMain:

Well no one falls in love with strangers.
lol grin grin
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2015
emperorchedda:

In the days of the gentlemen like you called it. These days girls see themselves on the same level with men and feel what a man can do a woman can do better, so they should as well start wooing better, spending better as well being the first to visit

And yes! I can advice my sister to meet someone she met online because even her best friend was once a stranger, you can never tell how far they will go, and it mustn't always be the guy that will be the first to visit
if I hear.
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2015
emperorchedda:

Okay! Big ups to you. I guess u re living in a different world from the one we live in. Its true we meet people, strangers everyday, but not in situations that makes us vulnerable. The case of Sandra is a perfect case!
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
vfactor:

Okay! Big ups to you. I guess u re living in a different world from the one we live in. Its true we meet people strangers everyday, but not in situations that makes us vulnerable. The case of Sandra is a perfect case!
who is sandra?
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
alexistaiwo:

who is sandra?

The lady who was murdered in a hotel. She came from abuja to Lagos to see a stranger she's been chatting with. She was drugged, and molested but she didn't wake anymore.
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
vfactor:

The lady who was murdered in a hotel. She came from abuja to Lagos to see a stranger she's been chatting with. She was drugged, and molested but she didn't wake anymore.
good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
alexistaiwo:

good riddance to bad rubbish

You don see am na. And someone here is encouraging ladies to continue doing the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secrets To Have A Successful Relationship That Will Leads To Marriage / Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs / I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.