Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) (3722 Views)

Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! / More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story / Nigeria An 'esau Nation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
date 05.09.2015

.......and the bible is true!!! the koran too!!!

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by Sandydayz(f): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Explain
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sandydayz:
Explain

well,,,i am trying to understand things,i was taught my entire life....i found out that our parents and grand-parents were not wrong....
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by Sandydayz(f): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

well,,,i am trying to understand things,i was taught my entire life....i found out that our parents and grand-parents were not wrong....
About?
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sandydayz:

About?

about,,,,?? ......i dont understand you,woman......i am just giving informations that i know,,,,thats all.........if its usefull to you,then i am happy...if not,,well...........for me,its usefull to know...........

if you mean the pictures...i choose them to explain what i mean with the bible and the koran........albinos are the true esau.........................

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by Sandydayz(f): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

about,,,,?? ......i dont understand you,woman......i am just giving informations that i know,,,,thats all.........if its usefull to you,then i am happy...if not,,well...........for me,its usefull to know...........
Lol.. Wat i meant is.. U mentioned Igbos, Albinism and isua dey don't make any sense to me yet.. So what's ur point?
Albinism started from the generation of Isua?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sandydayz:

Lol.. Wat i meant is.. U mentioned Igbos, Albinism and isua dey don't make any sense to me yet.. So what's ur point?

well,if you well raised up like me as a christian,then you would know who esau is..........are you christian??

hmmmmm...Albinism is in all tribes and whatsoever.....my point is the bible and koran...if you dont have understanding of the bible or the koran,then,,,,,,you can not understand what i mean......sorrry.....no time to explain,,,first go read your bible or koran,,,,and stop wasting my time,,,time is precious.......

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by Sandydayz(f): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by Sandydayz(f): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

well,if you well raised up like me as a christian,then you would know who esau is..........are you christian??
I am... I was not taught of how he related to albinism

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by donholy28(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Esau was d first red haired human being and d Bible also recorded him as being hairy so how Igbo and albinism come enter?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
okay good....

other tribes....

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
you igbos,get too quick offended....abeg make una chill....ki lo de!!!
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by lunaticfringe: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

you igbos,get too quick offended....abeg make una chill....ki lo de!!!

Igbos get offended too quickly What is the relationship between the albinism and igbo tribe in comparison to esau You created a thread so you just answer the question kindly....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by wiseoneking: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
tsdarkside:
date 05.09.2015

.......and the bible is true!!! the koran too!!!

First be aware your post is meaningless abou igbo/esau. Both of them can never be true. You are hell bound if you belived this. One is true the other is false or just faking with immitation. JESUS IS ALIVE, DEATH COULD NOT HOLD HIM CAPTIVE. I dont want to pretend to you about this but the last day, there will be eternal regret just for one reason, refusing the free gift of God only Son that came to take the place of your SIN. By the way why are you so much troubled with the igbos. What is the meaning of the post. Just always troubled about igbos. Be careful so that you will not die as a result of igbophobia. It kills HATERS fastly.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by wiseoneking: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

hmmmmm...Albinism is in all tribes and whatsoever.....my point is the bibile and koran...if you dont have understanding of the bible or the koran,then,,,,,,you can not understand what i mean......sorrry.....no time to explain,,,first go read your bible or koran,,,,and stop wasting my time,,,time is precious.......
Mentally stable? I am afraid. Check psychia, check your brain. I just hope we are not talking to a PSYCHOTIC PATIENT. I am serious. He got angry and could not explain his trash to people that wanted to help his life. Take a sedative, is midnite already

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2015
wiseoneking:
Mentally stable? I am afraid. Check psychia, check your brain. I just hope we are not talking to a PSYCHOTIC PATIENT. I am serious. He got angry and could not explain his trash to people that wanted to help his life. Take a sedative, is midnite already

i dont understand you,my precious brother...what do you mean??.... angry angry angry angry....WE WERE ALL RAISED CHRISTIANS,WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM WRITING!!!? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2015
wiseoneking:

btw...before you want to insult me.....what do you mean with Mentally stable??...do you mean,i dont know that,i have to eat and drink,and shiii and piii......
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by cheruv: 12:55am On Sep 05, 2015
After having a nightmare of being pursued by an Igbo giant, the Sobo OP wake up and started writing nonsense about the Igbos...

Tsdarkside..the next time you see that Igbo giant in your dreams, simply say "kedu"?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by wiseoneking: 1:16am On Sep 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

i dont understand you,my precious brother...what do you mean??.... angry angry angry angry....WE WERE ALL RAISED CHRISTIANS,WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM WRITING!!!? angry angry angry angry angry angry
We may be all raised as a Christian is one thing but to remain and walk as a Christian is another thing. You just posted you stuff without explaining what you meant by Albinism in relation to igbo and esau, living peopl speculating and making you sound "PSYCHOTIC". you made your bed like this by been brief without any proove of your post, and be ready to lie on it by getting unfriendly comments by your scanty speculation. Everybody here wants you to explain and you failed. I dont want to be rude. This a social site to communicate and learn, and not just to post any cabbage. This post would have made sense if it was detailed. Just learn this.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Sandydayz:

That moment when you want to understand a mad man, but you found out that you too have joined in his insanity. You will then lock up and take stock of your actions.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 05, 2015
I have observed that 95% of albinos in Nigeria are mostly Igbos. I have never ever seen a yoruba or hausa Albino. The other 5% are from SS. There is something special about the Igbos that the world is hiding. Also read the ancient Pyramid in Udi, Enugu state.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
wiseoneking:
We may be all raised as a Christian is one thing but to remain and walk as a Christian is another thing. You just posted you stuff without explaining what you meant by Albinism in relation to igbo and esau, living peopl speculating and making you sound "PSYCHOTIC". you made your bed like this by been brief without any proove of your post, and be ready to lie on it by getting unfriendly comments by your scanty speculation. Everybody here wants you to explain and you failed. I dont want to be rude. This a social site to communicate and learn, and not just to post any cabbage. This post would have made sense if it was detailed. Just learn this.

you are wise indeed.....i am sorry...it will take tooooo long to explain...i am expecting that a christian that deal with the bible understands what i am talking about....do you know what is strange??.......no,muslim person challenged me,in this matter,.............
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by tsdarkside(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
cheruv:
After having a nightmare of being pursued by an Igbo giant, the Sobo OP wake up and started writing nonsense about the Igbos...

Tsdarkside..the next time you see that Igbo giant in your dreams, simply say "kedu"?

i will explains to you what tsdarkside means:: it means the "the saints"darkside"...WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE FOR YOU FOREVER!!!!

i will swallow your soul,to get stronger and rule the world alone......

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by cheruv: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

i will explains to you what tsdarkside means:: it means the "the saints"darkside"...WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE FOR YOU FOREVER!!!!

Impressive! cool
I love people who talk like this...
Pandishi! angry
I'd contend with you for the crown..my sign is that of the enki,the water spirit that Nimrod summo
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by cheruv: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

Impressive! cool
Pandishi! angry
I'd contend with you for the crown..my sign is that of the enki,the water spirit that Nimrod summoned at the tower of Babel. With blood and fire I'd purify the world,and just like the lotus I'd bring about rebirth and a new world order.
I've existed for 3000 yrs in one human form or the other and I've seen people like you. Though Am known as the transformer of transformations,my time has not yet come to manifest cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by likila: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

cheruv:

Impressive! cool
Pandishi! angry
I'd contend with you for the crown..my sign is that of the enki,the water spirit that Nimrod summoned at the tower of Babel. With blood and fire I'd purify the world,and just like the lotus I'd bring about rebirth and a new world order.
I've existed for 3000 yrs in one human form or the other and I've seen people like you. Though Am known as the transformer of transformations,my time has not yet come to manifest cool

can we, mere mortals, watch you gods fight it out?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by PenSniper: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
new2020:
I have observed that 95% of albinos in Nigeria are mostly Igbos. I have never ever seen a yoruba or hausa Albino. The other 5% are from SS. There is something special about the Igbos that the world is hiding. Also read the ancient Pyramid in Udi, Enugu state.

Could that be why their real/true origin is shrouded in secrecy ?
Esau - Red - the tribe makes up the majority of albinos.
Esau - Hairy - most of the tribe are hairy, including women such that some women even have little mustache.
Weird !
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by wytecat: 2:13am On Sep 06, 2015
It makes sense.

There must be something horribly wrong with Ibos origin, from seeing things in reverse to being one with chaos.
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by vicadex07(m): 3:03am On Sep 06, 2015
that guy na musiwas brother....stop wasting your time grin
Sandydayz:

Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by stayreal: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2015
new2020:

Albino is actually leprosy, but the term was changed by the Edomites (the so-called white man who are a nation of lepers) in 1948 at the World Health Organization that they created and run.

Igbos are Israelites, primarily of the tribe of Judah. The reason why you see albinism (leprosy) more prevelant among the Igbos is because some of these Igbos that are albinos are direct descendants of Joab who was a might man in King David's army. King David cursed Joab's descendants with various diseases, ailments, etc because he killed Abner. So that it would show up among some of his descendants in any given generation.

2 Samuel 3

26 And when Joab was come out from David, he sent messengers after Abner, which brought him again from the well of Sirah: but David knew it not.
27 And when Abner was returned to Hebron, Joab took him aside in the gate to speak with him quietly, and smote him there under the fifth rib, that he died, for the blood of Asahel his brother.
28 And afterward when David heard it, he said, I and my kingdom are guiltless before the Lord for ever from the blood of Abner the son of Ner:
29 Let it rest on the head of Joab, and on all his father's house; and let there not fail from the house of Joab one that hath an issue, or that is a leper, or that leaneth on a staff, or that falleth on the sword, or that lacketh bread.

You can imagine that curse was applied about 3000 years ago. So, you imagine how many people are descendants of Joab and even from the the rest of his father's house. Albinsm is also as common among black Americans and Caribbean people as Igbos as well. The curse upon the house of Joab will be taken away when the Kingdom of Heaven is set.

To him that can receive it, let him receive it.
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by stayreal: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2015
wytecat:
It makes sense.

There must be something horribly wrong with Ibos origin, from seeing things in reverse to being one with chaos.

Read Deuteronomy 1:1 to know who the words of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 were spoken too. Igbos origin is already written.
Re: Igbo Albinism (the True Esau) by wytecat: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Your portion and the rest of your family forever. I hear your spirit received every curse in there.
stayreal:

Read Deuteronomy 1:1 to know who the words of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 were spoken too. Igbos origin is already written.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom / Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? / Court Order Freezing Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Surfaces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.