Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story (13598 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Byko899(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2016
on Friday afternoon around 12 noon, normally a lonely time in my community because most people are in there business place, a Young Hausa man in an attempt to rape a young girl,killed her and the woman she ran to for safety, he killed both of them with an old shovel he found in the compound, the young Hausa man is new to my community, he was placed there as a security man due to high robbery incident in that particular house were he works,and the girl is a tenant in a nearby house
the girl on black skirt is the person he wants to rape,the other one is the person she ran to for help,the guy on blue polo is the Hausa man
The story that he the Hausa man killed himself is also not true,he was killed by angry mob,before the mob went after his brothers, the Dpo of my local govt was there,he tried his best, but there was little he could do,he himself was also careful being an Hausa man, the area commander and the commissioner came and rescue some Hausa people if not the casualty would have being very high

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Mockinbird: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Gory!
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by SolidGenius(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Imagine how Dark a person's soul could be like! The images don't lie - - it was a Shovel.

4 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by OjukwuWarBird: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2016
He thinks the East is the same as the North. angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Bloody Mary. Another gruesome atrocity of sex undecided
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by ragiluhivo(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Abok'I with violence

6 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by betterABIAstate: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Where is your community located?
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Byko899(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Where is your community located?
IMO state

6 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by KingBelieve: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2016
North and violence tongue

10 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by project8(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2016
i guess he's sex starved.Rip to d dead

4 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by psucc(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2016
Sex? I imagine how men do not have self control of it. And to think that one has to kill because of sex is more worrisome.

Now whoever didn't know is now concerned.

But the community should prepare for the next attack.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Hope they first shoved that stick lying in between his legs down his smelly arrse before killing him?

He was a beast and deserve what he got.

I can't imagine such a demon being anyone's security. People, please stop bringing in strangers into your homes either as help, gardener or security.

May God console the loved ones of the dead victims

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by OjukwuWarBird: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2016
psucc:
Sex? I imagine how men do not have self control of it. And to think that one has to kill because of sex is more worrisome.

Now whoever didn't know is now concerned.

But the community should prepare for the next attack.

Pls lead the next attack against the community. Do inform the people. angry

5 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by tbaba1234: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2016
One man committed a crime and the whole community is paying the price.That's unfair.

5 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Vincent41(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2016
KingBelieve:
North and violence tongue

u can never take it away from them!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Macelliot(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2016
tbaba1234:
One man committed a crime and the whole community is paying the price.That's unfair.
Mumu!
If an Igbo dude did this in the North, the entire life of all the Igbos in the 19 northern states would be endangered..
Hausa/fulanis and blood-sucking are twin.

RIP to the dead.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by amuokuko: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2016
If a Thorough investigation is done, that Hausa man is certainly a bokoharam on the run and camouflaged as a security man else what would make a man cut off someone's leg with shovel because she refused you sex and also killed Another.

This Hausa's believe they ve dominion over every tribe in Nigeria, useless brain washed individuals...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by tbaba1234: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Macelliot:

Mumu!
If an Igbo dude did this in the North, the entire life of all the Igbos in the 19 northern states would be endangered..
Hausa/fulanis and blood-sucking are twin.

RIP to the dead.

Both cases are wrong.

Punish the criminal not innocent people.

5 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by amuokuko: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2016
tbaba1234:

I pray ur family members don't get murdered while u clap back..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by funkyibodude(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Where are all this mods sef undecided, if it's a thread about panties and bra it would make front page easily. Here's a story worth FP. So everyone will know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by tbaba1234: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2016
amuokuko:

I pray ur family members don't get murdered while u clap back..

What is the crime of other hausa people living in the state?

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Destined2win: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2016
OMG
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2016
If na Igbo man try to molest a Hausa girl and the eventually kill am and kill another innocent woman by now the whole north for litter with corpses of innocent men, women and children of Igbo origin and many churches for don burnt

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by ofeoil: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2016
He is a poor man, instead of finding ways to liberate himself from poverty, he wants to create more poverty.

He was given employment by an igbo man, the thank u we get is to murder our daughter and the good Samaritan she ran to in fear.

I thought islam is the religion that will solve the world problem, now tell me why a muslim man is a rapist and murderer?

Tell me y so much deadly violence against women in islam?

People in the east should stop employing the northerners, let them bring their own industry and trade.

This way, u will get the best brains and right thinking Northerners in your region.

In igboland, if ur a poor man, no need creating more poverty, sought yourself out first and the women will come to u.

That is y u hardly see beggars in the east.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Mustay(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Aside the insensitivity of the OP towards human life and dignity by posting these pictures, I get perplexed when I see narrations colored in tribes.

This is just your account of the story and one does not know what transpired in reality. If a journalist or investigator goes to the scene, you'd hear different narrations. It could have been anything that occurred amongst the parties but this stupid trend of emphasising tribes adds to senseless retaliation and killings. It appears a lot of this generation are not aware of how similar reportage in the 60s contrubuted to the civil war.

A Hausa man this, an Ibibio man that - apparently, the value people place on human lives is all lost when they give emphasis on the categorisation of the carcasses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by amuokuko: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2016
tbaba1234:

Their crime is that they re potential murderers...
And people re tired of their killing.

11 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2016
You just know how bleeped up a country is when people are more interested and happy about the numbers of deaths & casualties recorded by two tribes in an avoidable fracas than they are in the fact human lives have just been wasted.

12 lives cut short just like that, breadwinners, mother, fathers, futures of tomorrow all violently killed without remorse or second thought.

Everywhere I look in this country, all I see is violence and hatred.

6 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Mustay:
Aside the insensitivity of the OP towards human life and dignity by posting these pictures, I get perplexed when I see narrations colored in tribes.

This is just your account of the story and one does not know what transpired in reality. If a journalist or investigator goes to the scene, you'd hear different narrations. It could have been anything that occurred amongst the parties but this stupid trend of emphasising tribes adds to senseless retaliation and killings. It appears a lot of this generation are not aware of how similar reportage in the 60s contrubuted to the civil war.

A Hausa man this, an Ibibio man that - apparently, the value people place on human lives is all lost when they give emphasis on the categorisation of the carcasses.

So he should hide the identity of the criminal because he is from your region?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2016
tbaba1234:

What was the crime of about 30,000 southern Christians murdered during the 1966 pogroms?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
tbaba1234:

Less than 20 military officers killed the country's elites in 1966, and more than 30,000 southerners paid the price with their lives.

Only Ojukwu declared biafra but up to 3 million Igbos were killed or starved to death.

Now, that's unfair.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by nku5: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2016
What saved the situation is the swift action of the DPO who facilitated movement of northerners out of Akokwa when the news began to spread
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2016
nku5:
What saved the situation is the swift action of the DPO who facilitated movement of northerners out of Akokwa when the news began to spread

I commend the DPO, he did his job well. But please tell him to always intervene whenever fulani herdsmen attack and kill people. Acting fast to save his tribesmen and acting slow when it's not his tribesmen is evil.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria ‘probes AU Seat Loss’, Suspects Sabotage By Own Officials / Police Deploys 15,544 Policemen To Rivers State. / SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.