Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! (723 Views)

End Of The Buhari Charade? A Wailing Wailer Rises In Aso Rock / Alleged Assassination Attempt: David Mark Is A Wailing Wailer – Onjeh / A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by dlox147(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2015
A wailer expresses himself and let's the world know how he is pained, while the liar tells you what he wants you to hear and turns around to deny same when confronted at the right time....

2 Likes

Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by tucky200(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2015
dlox147:
A wailer expresses himself and let's the world know how he is pained, while the liar tells you what he wants to hear and turns around to deny same when confronted at the right time....
but most of the wailers we got today have been wailing on propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by Nurry: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2015
grin tongue tongue
Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by dlox147(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2015
tucky200:
but most of the wailers we got today have been wailing on propaganda
every news can be interpreted to be a propaganda depending on ones perceptive wink
Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 05, 2015
But most of the wailers we have been getting are nothing but wailing liars tongue
Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by Taiden: 2:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Wailers cant just get over dis defeat

2 Likes

Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by dlox147(m): 5:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Taiden:
Wailers cant just get over dis defeat
I don't get how some of you think! So you are saying there should be no opposition?
My friend, the only way to build a strong Democratic institution is to have a formidable opposition.
Its whoever's right to wail if he/she chooses to! I think its you who needs to get use to criticism.
Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Wailing Wailers are liable to die Young

1 Like

Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by wadetaw202: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2015
dlox147:

I don't get how some of you think! So you are saying there should be no opposition?
My friend, the only way to build a strong Democratic institution is to have a formidable opposition.
Its whoever's right to wail if he/she chooses to! I think its you who needs to get use to criticism.

The only problem with your kind of opposition is that it is like that of a whining baby; it has no substance. It therefore cannot be called a "formidable opposition". You need to go to school and be taught how to make opposition very viable. The one you do here is child play and so immatured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by dlox147(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
wadetaw202:

The only problem with your kind of opposition is that it is like that of a whining baby; it has no substance. It therefore cannot be called a "formidable opposition". You need to go to school and be taught how to make opposition very viable. The one you do here is child play and so immatured.
its you take so live with it..and hope you have fun while doing that. Nigeria will surely be a great country
Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by wadetaw202: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
dlox147:
its you take so live with it..and hope you have fun while doing that. Nigeria will surely be a great country

Amen!
Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by otukpo(f): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Better to be a wailer than a liar.

1 Like

Re: Better A Wailing Wailer Than A Lying Liar!!! by PRYCE(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
dlox147:
A wailer expresses himself and let's the world know how he is pained, while the liar tells you what he wants you to hear and turns around to deny same when confronted at the right time....
You got it bro!

Coming from a proud wailer!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry Workers Batter Journalists In Osun - PUNCH / Correction: Tinubu Honored CCB/CCT Invitation / I Have Forgotten The Immediate Past Vice Presidents Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.