Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol (22346 Views)

FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Nicepoker(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kayendy:
To be frank d only diff btw GEj and Buhari is state of origin.....
and body language.

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Funjosh:
Working is different from Not Working, and Importing to Augment is different from relying totally on importation.

That is the difference between Jonathan and Buhari smiley

Hope all those cry cry babies understand it now lipsrsealed
Ur stupidity is too pronounced for u to know the difference between the gentleman from otuoke and the kunu sipping , qworo chewing illiterate from daura. What dey just told from the news is that Buhari who claimed doesn't know what subsidy is is going to pay more than what Jona was paying.
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by AzontoGhost(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7, where are you
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by madjune(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR madjune IN THE mobilebookshelf write and win COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

KINDLY VISIT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM.

LIKE THE PAGE AND PLEASE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS DULY BEFORE VOTING.

THANK YOU and LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH!
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by shizzy7(f): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
AzontoGhost:
shizzy7, where are you
I am here,,
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by AzontoGhost(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
I am here,,
how are your?
btw, is this news true or false?
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by shizzy7(f): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
AzontoGhost:

how are your?

btw, is this news true or false?
Yes, its true but its 'supplementary' that is for a short period of time till some of the refineries work in full capacity...
We're refining but its not enough for us, so we have to import. .

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by AzontoGhost(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
Yes, its true but its 'supplementary' that is for a short period of time till some of the refineries work in full capacity...
oh ook...thanks
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by mathskill: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2015

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by erico2k2(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
mathskill:

The SE are wailing the highest because they are the biggest beneficiary of the looting that characterized the GeJ administration
Realy what's the connection btw SE and Jonathan?last time I checked Jonathan was frm Bayelsa if my Geography ain't craap it's in the SS
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by erico2k2(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
That language suplimentary was used to Confuse people. The honest truth is.He just handed licence to his Northern brothers to import fuel with more subsidy paid to them at higher exchange rate.politicians will sell their mum for votes.did they mention the names of these people benefiting ?

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by shizzy7(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
erico2k2:

That language suplimentary was used to Co fused people. The honest truth is.He just handed licence to his Northern brothers to import fuel with more subsidy paid to them at higher exchange rate.politicians will sell their mum for votes.did they mention the names of these people benefiting ?
what are you even saying??
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by bigtt76(f): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol ...refinery workers don forget how to refine oil naaa grin e don tey dem never do am dats why production levo still low hahahaha

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Captainswag225(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
erico2k2:

That language suplimentary was used to Co fused people. The honest truth is.He just handed licence to his Northern brothers to import fuel with more subsidy paid to them at higher exchange rate.politicians will sell their mum for votes.did they mention the names of these people benefiting ?
u have said it all... Buhari is a tribalist... He jux came to serve the north.

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bwahaha... The dullard has failed the nation and put his bastard supporters to shame again. It is time he resigns. lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry undecided

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by tswitch: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
tinsel:

Please point of correction. Under Jonathan the refieneries did not work for a single day.

Your ignorance on the issue at hand is apparent.

Which refineries did not work?

Can you identify an ADU even if it bites you in the nose?
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by informato: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mologi:
Change is here
hahahaha
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by erico2k2(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
what are you even saying??
I'm saying he is going to continue to import petrol plus pay subsidy for the next years to come
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
i am hoping for the day we would not have to import petrol.
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by predatorX: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
koboko69:
[s][/s] bla .....bla.....bla....bla.....cries of a wailer. How many dates did GEJ's government give to Nigerians? 2016 was the latest campaign date....
Should Jonathan have won....there will be another date. Jonathan started this and that....Nna bros for 6 good years.. he was only starting and starting. cheesy cheesy. What was Jonathans policy in theboil sector other than to loot and loot with bogus fake subsidy claims. Donu know how much this government have saved? This is ur brother talking here ooo. Abi u guys have disowned him cos Buhari gave him appointment? Oboi....u will wail till 2019 and beyond....its time u accept this government like people from the south south. Inwknder why thr SE os wailing even more than the SS.

nna spot on biko.

na so the idiot talk sy 2nd Niger bridge dey in progress, no single pillar dey ground.

how many times did deziani promise us of 100% refining capacity ?
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by predatorX: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
tswitch:

Your ignorance on the issue at hand is apparent.

Which refineries did not work?

Can you identify an ADU even if it bites you in the nose?

why are you deceiviong yourself?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by predatorX: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
bigtt76:
Lol ...refinery workers don forget how to refine oil naaa grin e don tey dem never do am dats why production levo still low hahahaha

bam yarnings babe!! Na only you code werrin dey happen wink wink wink wink wink wink wink. More elbow to your grease grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by predatorX: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
mathskill:

The SE are wailing the highest because they are the biggest beneficiary of the looting that characterized the GeJ administration

yes it is true. And also the South-South. Those ones are bigger thieves. Imagine hearing the news today that Akwa-Ibom is broke. The state with the highest federal allocation. I am from the south east and we are the oil thieves.
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Ola64(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Blow074: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
It's better to pay them for the meantime to avoid the usual Chaos & hardship characterized by scarcity, especially when they are likely to be paid just what they deserve this time around

erico2k2:

Are U 4 real?do U know how much I su side the GF will now pay to these importers?or you did not reason towards that direction? ?
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by mbills: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
gabbrri:
What will we not hear in dis nigeria . Today it will be dat refinaries are fully functionin tomorow it will be anoda story. Dangote say cement go be 1k since january instead na rise e d rise steady steady. Today d news b say dem d plan reduce 300 from cement price. Onli God can save us. Weda refinaries work or not or cement d steadili increase I must build my own house. Landlord don carry me do yeye since I ws born. Dear Lord its me again

My dear this is becoming to much, tomorrow we will hear all refineries are working fully well next tomorrow we will hear another one. Buhari think say na just to make mouth I blame some of us that believed this man at th first time cos me I don't and will never and I will laugh at some people soon him done start brobe make him also dey ready cos na person go take over after him

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by free13: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chai.... One chance.

Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths / 2023 Presidency: Loyalty To Buhari, Tinubu Delaying Osinbajo’s Declaration / Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108