Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (44155 Views)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by ireneidiva(f): 2:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Ontarget:

But a jobbless woman can get married? Seriously Nigerians are really underdeveloped. Its written in every facets of their lives. Your thinking is very backward. And we keep wondering why the country is in shambles. Tell how we can advance when the masses think like this.
My friend... This thread is about jobless men that's why my reply was like that. I don't support a jobless woman getting married either. Everyone should have something doing. This crap you wrote is for you not me. You are the backward person, clearly.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Tunde577: 2:36am On Sep 06, 2015
Curious about how G.Boys with no hack.ing skills profit on-net? Check this out

http://bit ly/1cbYBQM

Insert .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 06, 2015
ireneidiva:

My friend... This thread is about jobless men that's why my reply was like that. I don't support a jobless woman getting married either. Everyone should have something doing. This crap you wrote is for you not me. You are the backward person, clearly.

How curt! You're such a sharp shooter grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Richer than me; why not! I'm no pauper too and the table can turn around anytime... grin

Educated than Me ; I wouldn't even get an er.ection! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by DONFASZY(m): 3:11am On Sep 06, 2015
am self employed n loooking 4 such rare kind of lady rite nw to marry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by olalat(m): 4:27am On Sep 06, 2015
And u are uncouth idiot who lack the ethic nd wisdom of discussing on forum like this.
oreos:
These are the foo.ls that won't stop screaming ‘gold digger' at a woman.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by flaminReed: 4:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Hahahaha, a funny question... Well, I think the hallmark of wisdom in a marriage is ' even as Sarah obeyed Abraham calling him lord'.. If a woman cannot obey me then my marriage is of convenience and not of true love.. I will only marry a woman that can obey me implicitly in ordinary matters.. As for crucial matters, we can always brainstorm and reach a wise conclusion.. Disobeying the man is an awesome disregard that wounds his spirit and sends him crashing in his mind.. A rich or famous woman should be wise enough to marry whom she'll be able to stoop her knees for always, and a poor and semi-intelligent man should respect himself enough to avoid a woman whose obedience he cannot often command.. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by castro316: 4:41am On Sep 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

see eh, most of my female friends are career women and rich business women. the are the ones craving to have marital homes. that is not to say, you don't find a few humble ones among them. I already have my boo who is intelligent and well-to-do, but dear, she doesn't intimidate me. she saw what I had that humbled her, and it was neither money nor intelligent.

I think cholerics go best with phlegmatics regardless of the gender involved.

I had a rich and intelligent female HOD when I was the course rep of my department back in the university days. we were close, and she give me some nuggets of wisdom that till today, works for me. I had a female boss where I once worked, believe me. she wasn't much older than me, but my popularity amongst the staff made her want 'prove her superiority' na she tire eventually. we are friends and confidants today. I once dated a medical student, I studied food science and nutrition, but being who she is, she gives remarks or make statements to supersede mine because she believes as students we both were, she was more 'placed' than I was. wisdom prevailed. I used wisdom to conquer her.

do you know that a wise woman will never try directly or indirectly to intimidate her husband even. if he 'feels' intimidated. in her wisdom, she has a way of making him feel on top. its only insecure men that feels threatened by rich and successful women.

Are you the phleg or the chlor?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by onunwa21(m): 4:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Yes ooooo, some women re naturally gud. U don't ve problem.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 06, 2015
olalat:
And u are uncouth idiot who lack the ethic nd wisdom of discussing on forum like this.

Emmmm sir...... Are you one of the fools?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 06, 2015
SmartMugu:

Anyways on some real talk, I'm not illiterate myself so a PhD is just extra to me at this point. I'm not a professor and don't have any need for it. I had HND in Nigeria, a BSc here in the US and two Masters here in the US as well. Does that still make me less than someone with a PhD?
As far as I know, i could have spent the same length of time to get a PhD while working on the second Masters.
At the end of the day, it's who actually make more money that matters, so education only counts to some point for me. I've read enough and I'm done.

Do I look like I was born yesterday? Keep your lies to yourselfcheesy. She won't have felt the need to remind you of you have indeed achieved all that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 06, 2015
flaminReed:
Hahahaha, a funny question... Well, I think the hallmark of wisdom in a marriage is ' even as Sarah obeyed Abraham calling him lord'.. If a woman cannot obey me then my marriage is of convenience and not of true love.. I will only marry a woman that can obey me implicitly in ordinary matters.. As for crucial matters, we can always brainstorm and reach a wise conclusion.. Disobeying the man is an awesome disregard that wounds his spirit and sends him crashing in his mind.. A rich or famous woman should be wise enough to marry whom she'll be able to stoop her knees for always, and a poor and semi-intelligent man should respect himself enough to avoid a woman whose obedience he cannot often command.. cheesy

A man that has to scream ‘obedience' is a man with complex issues. I am shey if I can take such men seriously. I like my men intimidating without the need for words jare.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2015
otunsman:
Why not.Guys are not attracted to a woman because of her wealth.A rich guy can date a broke girl,but the reverse is not the case.If she do anyhow yagayaga I go divorce her.

Like she no go divorce you when you tire her

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by castro316: 5:22am On Sep 06, 2015
butanep:

What is the relevant of the wisdom if you can't use it to make money and have a better life.

According to Abraham Lincoln ; If you can't convert your knowledge to fortune,then you are an educated illiterate. Knowledge is the key power to make wealth.

So if one is not wealthy, no one is ready to buy your wise idea.

You are misplacing knowledge with wisdom. Wisdom and knowledge are two different things altogether.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by castro316: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2015
viktor01:
what....! NEVER.....my mum specifically warned me against such.
Whether you believe it or not, women are naturally domineering, it's innate in everyone of them and money is the fertilizer on which it grows.
ever wonder why your female superiors who always want to exhibit authority over the male? it runs in their DNA.
I would say 'insecure' not really dominerrinng so the formulate things to frustrate anybody who tries to belittle them.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by ndat(m): 5:34am On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't know about other guys o, but I can't sha.

Two oga can't be in the same bus grin
good wife is suppose to be submissive to her hubby irrespective of her financial and academics status.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by obiak4(m): 5:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Educated than me hell yes richer than me hell yes but if and only if she is my ''wife''
education and riches has got absolutely nothing to do with two mature individuals who have decide to spend the rest of thier lives together,
but if she is a little older than me why not 'older' women are more undersanding than our sophisticated female around
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Kazrem(m): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2015
My ex girl friend had a bsc while I had an Nce and she was never arrogant neither did we depart on that ground.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by dguy26: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2015
No food and wife for a lazy man . I believe money and knowledge brings respect in any reletionship , a man that can not take care of his wife and children financially .......is nothing but an infidel .
ireneidiva:

Why should a jobless man even get married?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2015
The basic truth is the man should and must be intelligent and financially stable enough to take care of his wife and family imagining by default that she isnt wealthy..the man must be confident of his abilities..if that is intact then the woman can become ngozi iweala or even denzieni the man wouldnt worry or feel inferior...

For me I would be happy with my wifes intelligence and wealth..one of the important qualities I look out for in a girl is INTELLIGENCE....what ever my successes are its hers and hers mine..so I wont be afraid or insecured to marry or date a young lady who is intelligent knowing that I should be responsible and smart myself...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2015
ndat:
good wife is suppose to be submissive to her hubby irrespective of her financial and academics status.
yes GOOD WIFE. But them scarce cheesy

GM
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2015
theplushist:

I'm sorry, How old are you?
I am just 15 sad angry

GM
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 6:26am On Sep 06, 2015
An2elect2:

Look at you
sad angry sad angry sad angry sad angry

GM
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2015
dukeolumde:

My point exactly. Otherwise she go just wake up one morning and decide to throw me out of d bedroom window grin grin grin grin
grin lol

GM
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Bollove: 6:34am On Sep 06, 2015
kstadaura:
Can you marry a lady that is more educated,richer than you?. or she is working and you are unemployed?

Is she going to be loyal in the long run?
I can marry a lady that is more educated and richer than me as far as her personality is define by humbleness and being responsible ....

Such woman should just give me five years, I am not ordinarily gonna catch up with her in riches and academic, I am gonna surpass her by tripling my own achievement so it would be 3:1 ....
I love girls that set the Academic and Money Challenge !!!

I can sha as far as her personality define humility but if she lacks manner and humbleness, Hell No !!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by supereagle(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2015
kstadaura:
Can you marry a lady that is more educated,richer than you?. or she is working and you are unemployed?

Is she going to be loyal in the long run?
Educated than me yes
Older than me yes
Richer than me Big NO : I am supposed to be bread winner , if I need money to send to my parents or siblings , you want me to beg her to give me money , a time will come she will be complaining when the pressure is much on her . I have seen many like that.
I have seen marriages the woman is older than husbands , but they are all comfortable. A man is the bread winner .

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by engrhorla(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't know about other guys o, but I can't sha.

Two oga can't be in the same bus grin

In Lasgidi, 2 ogas dey dey same bus oooo

D conductor go dey shout 'weave ur hand, no stop here werey'

D driver too go dey hala 'ogbeni, collect ur mone, let them knw say change no dey, close my door, Oloshi'

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by youngalex(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2015
Very interesting topic,i prefer the intelligent and rich ladies cos of their exposure and sound sense of judgement,if she exhibits arrogance and disrespect obviously I will be forced to terminate the relationship, if your being with me can't make me happy then Bleep off with your money cos I ain't hungry either
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by mekonglobal(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=ireneidiva post=37695991] Why should a jobless man even get married?

Isnt dat d reason, y there are many single ladies??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by adazinnie(f): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
good question.
She jam her luck under my roof so therefore the money will be 70/30 grin 70 for me 30 for her. After all I am still the head of the family and the family responsibility is still on me smiley if you marry your 'own' wife, she can even put the money under your care as the head
so because I jam luck you go come collect 70% na dere wahala go start naaa...pls stop dreaming..wat u said would b decided by d lady not you....Person like you should biko marry d one you are richer Dan else dere would b problem... u hear,no do say she will understand ooo because wen you try to become too bossy because u feel you are d man of d house woman wea get kolo no go agree at all...na dere you go hear ontop my money Bros abeg park well...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by kazey123(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2015
The two things you outline are few among what i so much desire in my woman.. In as much she will be humble.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by agarawu23(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2015
engrhorla:

In Lasgidi, 2 ogas dey dey same bus oooo

D conductor go dey shout 'weave ur hand, no stop here werey'

D driver too go dey hala 'ogbeni, collect ur mone, let them knw say change no dey, close my door, Oloshi'

grin grin grin grin
hahaha
She this man o
No be danfo I dey talk joor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.