Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Big Heads Really Are Smarter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Heads Really Are Smarter (1070 Views)

Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Is It True That Women With Big B*tts Are Smarter And Healthier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Heads Really Are Smarter by Frozenovenreagan: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Ok,most people i know use "you've a big head" as an insult. A big head could mean either an arrogant person or literally,a big head,as in,one supported by your neck or in some rare cases for men could mean your other "head"(if u know what i mean wink) and it being big isnt a bad thing i geuss..anyway,today,i'll talk about the one on top of ur neck..according to recent studies,big heads really are smarter.big head=big brain. Although there is little correlation between brain size and intelligence,there is a high chance that people with big heads are slightly smarter than average.This is not to say that people with normal size heads and those with small heads are dumb,no,albert einsten had a normal size head but was a genius..this is just to show that maybe just maybe that big head guy or girl u've been making fun of,is smarter than you cheesy ..come to think of it,they've more room for thinking..and also,u dont want to provoke them,they can use the big head as a weapon (headbutt)..and as a member of huge melons club,atleast we have a comeback,if they call us big head,we tellem its for holding our big brains smiley,so its not all gloom..but on the flipside,it doesnt change the fact that we cant find hats that fit our huge heads lol...doomed is you if you have a big forehead too and you're skinny(u'll look like a lollipop) lol...nice day people and look for a partner with a big head if you want smart children cheesy
Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
1. Very Romantic.
2. Big head = higher turgidity = lower alcohol tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2015
There's little correlation between brain size and intelligence. So how did you reach the conclusion Big head = big brain = smarter ?
Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
RickRichards:
1. Very Romantic.

2. Big head = higher turgidity = lower alcohol tolerance.
buhahahahaha
Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Op has a big head**headward cheesy
Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
for where, i remember kunle opadotun in my primary schools days, the size of his head is equivalent to that of an alloy rim in circumference and to that of an i-pass-my-neighbour generator in diameter, despite that fact the guy no sabi anything...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by donholy28(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2015
The reverse is d case...most big heads actually have nothing in it.
Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by akinloluwao: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Dharniel:
for where, i remember kunle opadotun in my primary schools days, the size of his head is equivalent to that of an alloy rim in circumference and to that of an i-pass-my-neighbour generator in diameter, despite that fact the guy no sabi anything...
lolll. This guy na baaad boy. That name kunle opadotun cracked me up big time.....lwkmd
Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by Oahray: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2015
#Team_bighead We aren't necessarily smarter though.
Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by therealdeal10: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2015
Dem dumb eehh

Na only bad tinz full their head cheesy
Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by Adesiji77: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
There is nothing you won't see on Nairaland

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by HighIQ(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2015
okay o
Re: Big Heads Really Are Smarter by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2015
Plato onced opined that "a big head without a big brain is outrightly useless"..

Op, go to the bank with your thread

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women / Evening All..just Wanna Make A Common Sense / This Is One Of The Reasons... I Nor De Like Shake Hand With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.