Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

BBM / Whatsapp For Sugar Mummy @ Realloading.tk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBM / Whatsapp For Sugar Mummy @ Realloading.tk (1530 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBM / Whatsapp For Sugar Mummy @ Realloading.tk by ybnlaj(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Do You Need A Sugar Mummy In Front Of Your House Kindly Drop Your BBM Pin Or Whatsapp Number.... For More Info Vist

http://realloading.tk
Re: BBM / Whatsapp For Sugar Mummy @ Realloading.tk by ybnlaj(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Muslim Prostitute who Marries her Clients for an Hour in order to have ”Sin Free’ Sex « Realloading:Nigeria No-1 News Update, Music/Video Update

http://realloading.tk/muslim-prostitute-who-marries-her-clients-for-an-hour-in-order-to-have-sin-free-sex/

https:///1vA3Af
Re: BBM / Whatsapp For Sugar Mummy @ Realloading.tk by Mishking: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Those of us who are highly romantic, with soulful passion, yearn for a truly deep,meaningful and loving relationship, hopefully a lasting one. I am one of those men, and I long to meet a woman with whom to share that special love.am 30yrs young,5’9? tall and college educated at one of recognised institutions in Nigeria. I am highly intelligent, with breadth and depth of knowledge on arange of subjects and can relate very well in any group setting, from casual conversation in the privacy of our home to high tea with the Queen. And I have the quality of upper class style and manners that will make you proud in any setting.While handsome is a matter of personal preferences, I have often been called handsome.Yet it’s the way I will be able to listen and share your most intimate thoughts when we are home alone that I believe you will find most appealing. If you want a man that knows how to relate on a deep meaningful level with a woman. Here I am.I am a truthful, dependable, faithful, Godly man and I very real.You can find out all about me just by responding and asking. Thank you for your time and attention.Best wishes.email me at mishackeze@gmail.com or call me on +2347031925906,am on whatsapp too.my bbm pin is 7AFDF147
Re: BBM / Whatsapp For Sugar Mummy @ Realloading.tk by codedprince20(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

She Done It Again. / Excuse Me, Can I Have Your Number? / Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.