Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? (5073 Views)

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by stilldan001(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Hello Nairalanders...

I just really need candid opinions on this.. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 4 months now.. We have talked about alot of things which includes talking about her past relationships...She has told me things about her exes.. .

She told me about her ex that divirged her, they have been dating for 4years, majorly the relationship has been a distanced based on... To cut the long story short, Days ago she used the guy picture as her display picture on whatsapp,.. and i have been curious to know why would someone use her ex picture as DP all night long till the next day? i accused her of it, but she started playing the victim saying cos i bought her the phone doesnt mean i can tell whatever she choose to do with the phone... .. claiming she uses the guy as dp cos they are friends... my question to her was that why would someone use her ex BF as dp all night long?? that it has to be changed later the next morning?..

Though i saw the dp all night but i decided to keep mute about it to know whats really happening or going on.. i had to raised the issue concerning the EX dp the next morning when it has been changed..... She has been playing the victim now... saying is it cos i bought the phone for her? that i cant be the one deciding whomever she chooses to use as her display pictures.. i am already contemplating Break up, cos i hate drama

PLs nairalanders.. is it approprate to use ones EX as DP? when you're in a relationship

And make una pardon any grammatical error ooo

1 Like

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by babeflenz(f): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Ex boyfriend ke.. those two are in a serious relationship, you are just a side nigga..

modified:

maybe her bf couldn't get her a phone, so she just used your head to get a phone. #Fact.. I know what I'm talking about.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by stilldan001(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2016
The thing has really been baffling me like seriously..

babeflenz:
Ex boyfriend ke.. those two are in a serious relationship, you are just a side nigga..
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Kylekent59: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2016
My brother,let me advise use. Better dump d girl immediately,focus on ur dream and when d right girl comes, u will embrace her. Na goldiggers we get dis days. Let me tell u how, whenever u sees her keep asking her about her ex, even when she calls also. When she observes u keep asking after her ex,she wnt bother u again. Just try dis trick. That was how I left my G.f to her ex. I dnt care afterall there are many fishes in d ocean

3 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2016
d day I saw my guy@ d back of my back jst posin nt touching her o on her dp I ginger am...she neva tried dat again talkless of ex. dey r many reasons y dey still av sumtin doing,na him disvirgin am, dey dated for four yrs.oga wake up. she wld jst wake up one day n tel u shez tired of d relationship. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Arthurwinner(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2016
simple the guy fine pass you
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by stilldan001(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2016
Well i fine pass the guy and get money pass the guy....lol... the werai guy na corper sef... how much corper wan get.

Arthurwinner:
simple the guy fine pass you
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by stilldan001(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks Bro... But i have to be honest... The phone i bought that girl now kan dey pain me.... Well he go be one of the things she gained from the whirlwind "4months" relationship... i kinda look stupid thinking about this..... I already made up my mind anyway...

Kylekent59:
My brother,let me advise use. Better dump d girl immediately,focus on ur dream and when d right girl comes, u will embrace her. Na goldiggers we get dis days. Let me tell u how, whenever u sees her keep asking her about her ex, even when she calls also. When she observes u keep asking after her ex,she wnt bother u again. Just try dis trick. That was how I left my G.f to her ex. I dnt care afterall there are many fishes in d ocean

2 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by sinaj(f): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2016
U r not in any relationship op.

She isn't over her ex nd might dump u for him if any opportunity arise.

Better use ur no 6

3 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by pat1612(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2016
You were awake whole night angry angry
Shes playing with you and will breakup with you soon and within 4 months you bought a phone for her angry angry
And what amazes me is you are still thinking about break up you should have done the same night you show DP and should have slept peacefully grin grin
Regarding phone if you take it back i will send you my address tongue tongue

Just advice all decision taken adviser should not be hold responsible grin grin grin
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by stilldan001(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2016
I tell you that decision of buying a phone for her was one of the worse decision i have made this year..... Well anyway it was bought for her as Bday present... Thanks anyway... We live and we learn...

pat1612:
You were awake whole night angry angry
Shes playing with you and will breakup with you soon and within 4 months you bought a phone for her angry angry
And what amazes me is you are still thinking about break up you should have done the same night you show DP and should have slept peacefully grin grin
Regarding phone if you take it back i will send you my address tongue tongue

Just advice all decision taken adviser should not be hold responsible grin grin grin
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by shollyboy2: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Break up and take your stand.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by ayodeji200: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Don't even think about it Bro, dump that hoe with immediate alacrity.

Golden rule of a relationship:

Don't ever allow your girlfriend to disrespect you in anyway, if she does, treat the shit immediately. The moment she disrespect you like that night with Ex dp and you allow her to get away with it, you are doomed in that relationship or any relationship.

She ll continue to disrespect you and she ll eventually dump you for another dude who knows how to handle her excesses. Women don't like sissy dudes...

7 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
I don't see the big deal here. So what, if she used his photo as her DP? I use photos of my ex as my DP, occasionally. Doesn't mean I'm fantasizing about him. We're very close friends. No big deal!

[size=4pt]Quit being a drama queen.[/size] tongue
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Greenbullet(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
op ,you are her ATM- AUTOMATED TELLER MAGA.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by ayodeji200: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
LadyMercedes:
I don't see the big deal here. So what, if she used his photo as her DP? I use photos of my ex as my DP, occasionally. Doesn't mean I'm fantasizing about him. We're very close friends. No big deal!

[size=4pt]Quit being a drama queen.[/size] tongue

Young lady, you ll only get away with this with a low lifer who has no life outside a relationship.

Correct dude like me ll send you packing before u even think about putting up your ex picture as dp.

If i really want to embarrass you or pay you back in a different way, I ll pretend as if nothing happen and wait for your next visit to my place, i ll fuvk hell out of u and dump u right there on my bed without any closure or explanation as to what led to my decision cos u don't deserve one.

This is morally wrong at all levels... There is a reason why that dude is your ex and past.

Can you stand your boyfriend having his ex pic as dp?

11 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by schumastic(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
ayodeji200:

[s]Young lady, you ll only get away with this with a low lifer who has no life outside a relationship.

Correct dude like me ll send you packing before u even think about putting up your ex picture as dp.

If i really want to embarrass you or pay you back in a different way, I ll pretend as if nothing happen and wait for your next visit to my place, i ll fuvk hell out of u and dump u right there on my bed without any closure or explanation as to what led to my decision cos u don't deserve one.

This is morally wrong at all levels... There is a reason why that dude is your ex and past.[/s]

I'm not a psychotic control freak. If he's friends with his ex, that's not my problem. It's JUST A PICTURE!
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by thowbie7ven(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
ayodeji200:

Young lady, you ll only get away with this with a low lifer who has no life outside a relationship.

This is morally wrong at all levels... There is a reason why that dude is your ex and past.

Thumbs up guy!...what these stuvpid girls can't take, they'll be doing it...

2 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by shollyboy2: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I'm not a psychotic control freak. If he's friends with his ex, that's not my problem. It's JUST A PICTURE!

Like seriously? are you for real? can you stand your man using pictures of his ex on his DP? it's people like you that says *God bless the man behind my smile " without mentioning any name...use one stone to address so many men.

3 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
shollyboy2:

Like seriously? are you for real? can you stand your man using pictures of his ex on his DP? it's people like you that says *God bless the man behind my smile " without mentioning any name...use one stone to address so many men.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Christ! The highlighted part got me laughing hard.

Presently, I'm with someone, who on different occasions, has used different pictures of ladies as his Display Picture. Not ONCE have I asked him who any of the ladies are. It's not my business, it's not my problem. Neither has he complained about me using the photo of my ex as a dp. Don't swallow his aspirin for him.

People use photos of their friends as their DP. If your ex is your friend, then there's no big deal.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
It's no biggie my guy, ignore her to act the lady she is and be the man you are. What if she's not putting the DP and the dude has been consistently knacking the hell outta of her brains? I'm not saying she can't put the dp and still not doing their shit. Every woman with her own wahala...

2 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
IMO,i see no reason to keep ur ex around..Yes!
Ex the mo'fûcking ex..once i break up with you,i never knew you! Most girls will be claiming we are just frnds...Can someone whom you've had romantic relationship with see you as just friend that's why they say girls have fish brain...Except me tho tongue

As for your girlfriend,Let her know its not just about d phone,you are in a relationship and it demands respect,let her know its what you dont like and if she respects you,she will stop doing it...if she cant stop,let her leave.. angry

3 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
shollyboy2:

you better sha be looking that anti
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by 2dice01: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
you already made a bad move bro...you shouldnt have ask her anything..
Do like you dont care
Act normal
Then date more girls..cos if you had options even if she use her future husband as profile pics you wont give a flyin-fvck

2 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
lemme advice u...not as a random dude accessing same site as u!but as a very experience guy...when it comes 2d issues of women!!!Take it or leave it...those 2 are bk 2geta and at d appropriate time,she will call of anythin she has goin on with u!its a fact.....its even beta u saw it,prepare ur mind,body and soul 4 it.and meanwhile...find d pix of a lady and use also.u c how everythin will playout.....NO GO CARRY LAST O.she knew what she did...also let her knw,that u know what u r doin.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by stilldan001(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks.. i don already zero my mind for the relationship sef

GoldenJAT:
lemme advice u...not as a random dude accessing same site as u!but as a very experience guy...when it comes 2d issues of women!!!Take it or leave it...those 2 are bk 2geta and at d appropriate time,she will call of anythin she has goin on with u!its a fact.....its even beta u saw it,prepare ur mind,body and soul 4 it.and meanwhile...find d pix of a lady and use also.u c how everythin will playout.....NO GO CARRY LAST O.she knew what she did...also let her knw,that u know what u r doin.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by stilldan001(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
just had to let her know fast fast... no time to dey wait... had to let her know so make she know i am swerving off

2dice01:
you already made a bad move bro...you shouldnt have ask her anything..
Do like you dont care
Act normal
Then date more girls..cos if you had options even if she use her future husband as profile pics you wont give a flyin-fvck
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by 2dice01: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2016
stilldan001:
just had to let her know fast fast... no time to dey wait... had to let her know so make she know i am swerving off

ok good bro...but do you have to stop the relationship cos of pics
What is your assurance you are the only guy she is dating for the past 4month
Remember bro you dont own her ...
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by idupaul: 1:26am On Sep 20, 2016
babeflenz:

modified:

maybe her bf couldn't get her a phone, so she just used your head to get a phone. #Fact.. I know what I'm talking about.

Chop knuckle
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by ayodeji200: 3:10am On Sep 27, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Don't even try that stupid sentiment(control freak mentality) with me cos it won't fly.

We ve overheard it from morally decayed hoes and sick of it

Lol! Stupid excuse for a morally decayed specie. Listen young lady, my suggestion was only meant for ladies with pedigree and of course virtues, not hoes who see nothing in uploading ex boyfriend who became friend as dp.

Any lady with your stupid mentality would either end up with a fellow stupid dude with the same mentality or meaningless relationship. The sign of a failed marriage is written all over you/your response...You better learn now before you regret this stupid mentality.

I can authoritatively say you r either raised by a single mum or one of these stupid feminists.

Read my lips, it's a big shame and stupid to upload an ex picture as a dp at all level. Ex is your past and let your ex stay in your past. Only a impotent man will allow this shit to happen to him when their thousands of you or any lady out there who are ready to treat him right. If everybody does this in their marriage or relationship, most relationship wld have ended
up in bin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 27, 2016
im quite surprised about the response of some nairaland kids here especially one female moniker (you know urself).

one can maintain a casual friendship with an ex but not to the extent of using his picture as display when you are in another relationship. It wasnt even the Ex's birthday which could be pardonable.

I will not take it at all from anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Girl But Pastor Say We Can't Marry. / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? / He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.