Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Topic deleted! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topic deleted! (1470 Views)

topic deleted....... / Deleted / Topic deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic deleted! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thanks for following.
Topic deleted!
Re: Topic deleted! by CARLOSZ: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
congrats on your baby, you don't really need to penetrate to get her pregnant, provided the sperm can find its way.

"the next thing you'll read can be scary, devastating or weird but its the truth"

IF THE CHILD IS MALE, GO AND CLAIM HIM BUT IF ITS A FEMALE, THEN YOU CAN MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topic deleted! by lekjons(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
who understand the story?
Re: Topic deleted! by webincomeplus(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
The fact that you saw traces of blood indicates that you actually penetrated, albeit incompletely. And in that case, chances are high that you got her pregnant (ruling out the fact that she didn't try to play a fast one).

Even if you didn't penetrate, the fact that you erupted close to the usual place still makes pregnancy a possibility -- your fluid could have dripped into the "rightful" place.

So, your best bet is to take child for a paternity test. If it comes out positive, accept your responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Topic deleted! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
who understand the story?

D story is understandable enough. Dou I tried to avoid some part so as not to write an epistle. But if u ready steadily again, it is understandable enough to contribute to.

You can also ask me d part u don't get.
Re: Topic deleted! by lekjons(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
olatemitayo:

D story is understandable enough. Dou I tried to avoid some part so as not to write an epistle. But if u ready steadily again, it is understandable enough to contribute to.

You can also ask me d part u don't get.
u mean u had sex with the girl a few years ago?
Re: Topic deleted! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
CARLOSZ:
congrats on your baby, you don't really need to penetrate to get her pregnant, provided the sperm can find its way.

"the next thing you'll read can be scary, devastating or weird but its the truth"

IF THE CHILD IS MALE, GO AND CLAIM HIM BUT IF ITS A FEMALE, THEN YOU CAN MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

The child is a FEMALE
Re: Topic deleted! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
u mean u had sex with the girl a few years ago?

That's y I had explain a little in d first place so as not confuse d readers. A yes or no answer to ur question will only underestimate ur perception to contribute meaningfully. So pls, just read d post again.
Re: Topic deleted! by Kingsley1000(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Romancelanders are on a borning spree....congratulation op.. in case you need baby dipper, napkin,Teddy,feeding bottle among others just pm me ASAP
Re: Topic deleted! by CARLOSZ: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
olatemitayo:

The child is a FEMALE

good news for you, you can now choose to go for the baby or not, either way, you're safe.

again, congrats
Re: Topic deleted! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
My own Advice. Like the Guy before the guy before the guy before the guy before the other guy above me said..

If the child is a MALE, go and claim your child BUT if the child is a FEMALE, Abeg move on with your life
Re: Topic deleted! by petux(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
could this be true . adonbilivit..op u and d child go do test..d result will tell
Re: Topic deleted! by Update(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
there is something the call DNA tho I dunt know the full meaning. use dah method & I tink it will help
Re: Topic deleted! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
petux:
could this be true . adonbilivit..op u and d child go do test..d result will tell

What is it u don't bliv? Its true but looks like am dreaming too. Yet its happening live!
Re: Topic deleted! by haytripple(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
There are two things involved,,is that u are scared of responsibility or if u are the father of the child..if its the latter,I think that's y there is DNA....that will solve ur prob..bt only u can decide if what to do thereafter ur confirmation
Re: Topic deleted! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
U berra do dna girls shdnt b trusted cos if it was for u she wud av told ryt on

She myt av had sexxxx wit u nd anoda guys den took jer 3 yrs to figure out who owns d child

Abeg do dna before u fada anoda mans daughter true talk o
Re: Topic deleted! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
U berra do dna girls shdnt b trusted cos if it was for u she wud av told ryt on

She myt av had sexxxx wit u nd anoda guy den took her 3 yrs to figure out who owns d child

Abeg do dna before u fada anoda mans daughter true talk o
Re: Topic deleted! by adepiero: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Doubting Thomas, while you are busy contemplating the phantom baby keeps growing. A pregnancy test could have saved you a lot of stress
Re: Topic deleted! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
adepiero:
Doubting Thomas, while you are busy contemplating the phantom baby keeps growing. A pregnancy test could have saved you a lot of stress

Re u talking about a baby that has already been born? Am only curious about how the act (which I explained in my post) could have resulted into a pregnancy then. Maybe you should read again.
Re: Topic deleted! by adepiero: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2015
olatemitayo:

Re u talking about a baby that has already been born? Am only curious about how the act (which I explained in my post) could have resulted into a pregnancy then. Maybe you should read again.
If the baby has been born then go for a paternity test! If its yours, keep it if not move on.

If its the biology aspect that is disturbing you, then I guess you need to read more about semen and also about sex
Re: Topic deleted! by pretydiva(f): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Go 4 a DNA test, n if it comes out positive accept ur child whether male or female. Dont abandon ur child cos she's a female cos u will live 2 regret it
Re: Topic deleted! by Zoe41(f): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Update:
there is something the call DNA tho I dunt know the full meaning. use dah method & I tink it will help
DNA-Dioxrybonucleic Acid
Guy take a paternity test it doesn't matter d gender

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Act Like Fools For Love / 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life / Ladies This Is Why Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.