Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life (1474 Views)

Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by Modenzy: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
I can never forget this set of ladies. I have dated ballonies of ladies but my experiences with these ladies will stitch to my memory till I (quench).
Without taking much sentences, i wil quickly list them below:
1. RECHARGE CARD: I use to tag her as my recharge card because she always like to send me recharge card. To be candid "mtn share & sell. Whenever am in need of airtime, she will be the next thing on my mind...
2. THE COOK: chai, i can never forge .........(name withheld) she knows how to cook more than her mother (not my mother). She is a Delta girl, she taught me how to eat starch-soup. Each time i got hungry she is the next thing that comes my mind..
3. WEDDING PLANNER: Oh my God, whenever we're together, what she likes discussing about is our wedding, how to print our invitation card, the kind of wedding she's going to wear, our matrimonial car, bed blah blah blah etc. I will just be hearing her (not listening). I will just smile but for my mind "don't you know the economy situation?"
4. Miss FASHION: I cant forget you oo, hmmmmm, she likes fashion, she knows how to combine colours. In the area, every guy talks about how she dresses. I thank God for her, she used to buy me shoes, clothes. Infact, she also helped to increase my swaggs. But the problem I have with her is that she is not intelligent, does'nt know how to sum up 2+2. Imagine when i ever asked her the capital of Nigeria, she replied me confidently and said IKEJA..
5. BED-MATICIAN: Chai, hmmmm, she top the list. I used to tag her as my comforter: she sabi the thing: she's the only one that use to remind me of my KONJI, her backstence is good and her breast-tense is better. I know some will say " MODENZY don spoil" but am just sharing my experience.

Share yours let's see.
Lalasticlala please do something.
Tosny2much say something.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by kingofchess(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
no 6...the virgin girls

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by K9Uneet(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Your own na "Recharge card" abi? Mine is ATM card.
I've dated the cook, the wedding planner (I had to run away from that one abeg), and the bedmatician, and the fashion star.
Then I dated a combination of all 5 and she broke my heart.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by Modenzy: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
K9Uneet:
Your own na "Recharge card" abi? Mine is ATM card.
I've dated the cook, the wedding planner (I had to run away from that one abeg), and the bedmatician, and the fashion star.
Then I dated a combination of all 5 and she broke my heart.

o boy, no b smal ting o

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice experience just that i have no experience yet, i will use this criteria
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
if u don't meet them who will meet them for u
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tosyne2much cheesy, ur presence needed
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by firstking01(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op you woulda space your work properly na...if na exam na, u for dan fail...u knw lecturers no dey get patience in marking script
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
@OP. what about the prayer warriors?
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by skywalker240(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
no one dey chop ur money?

because as every guy knows, except 4rm cookin an sex(not lik dat sha) its d other way round

Op tok truth we no go kill u

#team say d truth and it sha set u free
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
adepeter26:
Tosyne2much cheesy, ur presence needed
Baba, I dey observe ni oooo cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
firstking01:
Op you woulda space your work properly na...if na exam na, u for dan fail... u knw lecturers no dey get patience in marking script
Baba, I swear u no lie at all. Those lecturers no get patience like that cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, I dey observe ni oooo cheesy

Shift ma siddon near you na.

Help op complete na
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, I swear u no lie at all. Those lecturers no get patience like that cheesy
worst of all be say, most times wetin u write dey correct o, but because of bad arrengements, the lecturer no go give u full marksad
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:

Shift ma siddon near you na.

Help op complete na
Baba, I neva date girl b4 so I no know wetin I fit add cool
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by cuvox(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, I neva date girl b4 so I no know wetin I fit add cool

Na women you dey date na
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by cuvox(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Modenzy:
I can never forget this set of ladies. I have dated ballonies of ladies but my experiences with these ladies will stitch to my memory till I (quench).
Without taking much sentences, i wil quickly list them below:
1. RECHARGE CARD: I use to tag her as my recharge card because she always like to send me recharge card. To be candid "mtn share & sell. Whenever am in need of airtime, she will be the next thing on my mind...
2. THE COOK: chai, i can never forge .........(name withheld) she knows how to cook more than her mother (not my mother). She is a Delta girl, she taught me how to eat starch-soup. Each time i got hungry she is the next thing that comes my mind..
3. WEDDING PLANNER: Oh my God, whenever we're together, what she likes discussing about is our wedding, how to print our invitation card, the kind of wedding she's going to wear, our matrimonial car, bed blah blah blah etc. I will just be hearing her (not listening). I will just smile but for my mind "don't you know the economy situation?"
4. Miss FASHION: I cant forget you oo, hmmmmm, she likes fashion, she knows how to combine colours. In the area, every guy talks about how she dresses. I thank God for her, she used to buy me shoes, clothes. Infact, she also helped to increase my swaggs. But the problem I have with her is that she is not intelligent, does'nt know how to sum up 2+2. Imagine when i ever asked her the capital of Nigeria, she replied me confidently and said IKEJA..
5. BED-MATICIAN: Chai, hmmmm, she top the list. I used to tag her as my comforter: she sabi the thing: she's the only one that use to remind me of my KONJI, her backstence is good and her breast-tense is better. I know some will say " MODENZY don spoil" but am just sharing my experience.

Share yours let's see.
Lalasticlala please do something.
Tosny2much say something.

what's starch soup? it's ogwho soup

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by Omotayor123(f): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2016
cuvox:

Na women you dey date na
I no sabi as dem dey take woo ladies cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life by Julietcutie(f): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

r / My Mum Told Me No Sex Before Marriage. / Help! My Drill Pipe Won't Come Out Of My Neighbour's Oil Well!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.