Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture) (51195 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) / New Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli I, Coronated At Ode Itsekiri Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture) by sinola(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nemesis catching up with all the traditional rulers that collected tip from GEJ during the just concluded election shocked
Re: Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture) by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2015
mrkels:
The man solely responsible for the killings in warri in 98!
The day okere market got burnt I was going to school, I remember some my friends who died like chickens back in the days, God rest their souls.

A lot of us had to move out of our houses that our parents suffered for. Bad bad memories mehn.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Anyways, sleep on,
He was not the cause of the problem in Warri, rather, the Urhobos in Warri were the cause of all the problem in Warri, quote me anywhere.
Re: Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture) by jbblues24(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's sleek not just beastly! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 / Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.