Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! (1048 Views)

Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out / Help A Brother, Few Months To His Wedding She Got Pregnated By Her Ex / A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by adonbilivit: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
what will u do?

PS: u two love yourselves truely. Expenses running into millions have been incurred for the wedding already.
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
shocked
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
adonbilivit:
what will u do?

PS: u two love yourselves truely. Expenses running into millions have been incurred for the wedding already.

Simple answer "adonbilivit"
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
nothing, would just be unhappy. buh she'ld rather not tell me..
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by adonbilivit: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
try make sense na. someone somewhere needs all the reasonable suggestions he can get on this matter not NONSENSE
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by MikelEleta(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Absolutely nothing. Even if yu knew b4 wah can u do. So long as she isn't still leaving wid d scar. D lady wud nid all d support she can get frm d husband @ dx tym cos she s d one leaving wid d pains nt u. I don't see it as enof reason to call off wedding weda yu ve spent millions already or thousands

2 Likes

Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by therealdeal10: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Notin, yeah i wuld b angry 4 a while but i'll get over it

It was wen she was still a kid
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by CALEB65(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
well it's a simple thing, if I can love a lady to the extent of asking her to marry me,
it wunt change a thing about the way I love her, true love overcomes everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by igwedaboss(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Simple answer "adonbilivit"

What if it is real? What will u do? Anything is possible.

For me... I wouldn't care. Ask her if there's any other thing I need to know...

Canceling the wedding would be unwise. What bout if she didn't say anything and the wedding happened. Then weeks later she brings it up? Will I seek for a divorce? Naah.. shiit happens.

So Op no.. I would go on with the wedding.
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wicked geh, why she no talk am since?
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by passionate88: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
adonbilivit:
what will u do?

I will tell her ur username.
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by Chidonc(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2015
if we have been havin sex together before the wedding preparation, no p, i will continue wit the arrangement but if she told me she was a virgin and i havent touch her i will call of the wedding cos it a scam and i will shout a big ADONBLIVIT
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by AfroKnight: 12:35am On Sep 06, 2015
It doesn't matter. She must have overcome that trauma and moved on cos I didn't notice any such strange thing about her. I wouldn't propose to a girl with emotional / psychological issues resulting from molestation.

She must have handled herself so well I didn't even guess and I think that is a plus to her. Besides, it's a mark of strength for her to have continued a normal life after the incident.

So I'll go ahead with the wedding.
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by Omotayor123(f): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Is the Dad still Alive If Yes, he should be Hanged cool
If No, then No P as it's all in the past. The husband should try to make his wife Forget And live happily ever after! cheesy
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by Omotayor123(f): 6:14am On Sep 06, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Wicked geh, why she no talk am since?
Do you think it's easy to come out straight with that kind of thing It takes courage my dear! Telling him at all And even before the wedding takes more courage.
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by IamLEGEND1: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2015
if i never sleep with her and i sense there is a chance that the trauma could make her frigid......

i'm dumping her,PRONTO...

Why should i intentionally subject myself to a potential lifetime of mediocre sex.......

I say fĂșck her problems,i'm busting outta there.

#LuvMahFoot

1 Like

Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by daresimon(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2015
We go on with the wedding
We break up after the wedding...if its true
Or I can consider forgiveness sha.
Buh after the wedding the old man go hear wenh from me.
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by marshalcarter: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Story for sango grin
Re: 2 Days To Your Wedding, She Tells You Her Dad Molested Her When She Was 14! by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2015
We call the Wedding materials up for auction first then share the money 50/50 even if I bought it all ... That will be her compensation cos I will go ahead to dump her! She should've told me be4 then. I can't marry a trickster!

(1) (Reply)

7 Things That Doesn ' T Change When You Lose Your Virginity / Thanks .......@all / Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.