Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out (4361 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Priscy01(f): 2:16am On Apr 01, 2018
A Nigerian lady on Twitter took to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how she found out that the groom at a wedding she attended was the same person who asked her to be his girlfriend a day before.

Read her tweets below;
"I didn't want to talk about this before, but I can't just keep it in again. Can you just imagine ?!
Thread

So a friend of mine invited me to a wedding, i was reluctant about going but since I wasn't doing anything at home today, i decided to just follow her. At least to help boredom

We got to church late as you know now, à girl has to slay... bride and groom were already sitting so I couldn't get the chance to see their faces until the pastor was about to join them.

Y'all know how they say all those stuffs first and then the pastor asks bride and groom to come out so the joining will start.

I still wasn't able to get a glimpse of what they look like because i was far from the altar. Pastor asks groom to say his vows, and then the bride

After that, it was the "if you don't want these two to get married".. blah blah blah time...

Nobody stood up..
Great

Time for you may now kiss the bride �. After they sha kissed, they both faced the altar and that was when i got the shock of my life !

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the groom. This was the guy that I met at a club on Wednesday...

Meeting him wasn't the issue though. Can you believe this guy actually asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday Friday. Yes !!! Yesterday !!!!!!

I just couldn't hold myself and told my friend I have to leave cos I'm sure if i had stayed there any longer or gone for their reception, I'd shame this guy....

I wonder how many girlfriends this guy has even on his wedding day !

Ladies, be careful... Men are scum !
����"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/lady-discovers-the-groom-at-a-wedding-she-attended-is-the-same-who-asked-her-out.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Priscy01(f): 2:18am On Apr 01, 2018

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Newboss(m): 2:21am On Apr 01, 2018
Oh, is that so? angry

The groom should just have sought real liberal, not religious, counsel before getting married! angry He shouldn't have been married! angry

He should have remained single and enjoyed your waist! angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:28am On Apr 01, 2018
grin

As they say MEN WILL ALWAYS BE MEN... grin

If he cud do that before his wedding day then he can do that after the wedding or while his wife is pregnant or while his wife traveled or the worst case scenario is while his wife having a labour in OB Ward... cool
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Olalan(m): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2018
What do you expect from a guy who clubs?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by mumureloaded(m): 3:05am On Apr 01, 2018
I don't know what people gain from all this shït, maybe like or retweet or whatever.
tomorrow is your wedding day( Saturday) and you still go clubbing on Friday.
I don't think she's saying the truth.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by lecturerdabo(m): 3:45am On Apr 01, 2018
Filthy mind = Filthy thoughts!

Can this "men are scum" gang help us define 'girlfriend'?

These are the people who believe boyfriend is same as marriage!!

I am not supporting infidelity from the man but please if you are my friend and of the opposite sex, Sister, you are a "girlfriend"!!

NB: he did not ask you to be his wife cos that position is not vacant!!!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by BabaRamota1980: 3:47am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

As they say MEN WILL ALWAYS BE MEN... grin

If he cud do that before his wedding day then he can do that after the wedding or while his wife is pregnant or while his wife traveled or the worst case scenario is while his wife having a labour in OB Ward... cool

Its always good to have a spare handy in case bride decide to run away and never showed up. Groom has several spares in the church to invite up and do the do. Abi na line, my dearest beautiful Queen? kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:54am On Apr 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Its always good to have a spare handy in case bride decide to run away and never showed up. Groom has several spares in the church to invite up and do the do. Abi na line, my dearest beautiful Queen? kiss

grin

No be lie ooo...i do agree with u baba cheesy
But me no wan cheater sha...i dunno if there's still a guy out there who Can remain as faithful as i am? grin
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by laplace12(m): 4:08am On Apr 01, 2018
Fake stories everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by BabaRamota1980: 4:18am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

No be lie ooo...i do agree with u baba cheesy
But me no wan cheater sha...i dunno if there's still a guy out there who Can remain as faithful as i am? grin

You dey look am. grin
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:34am On Apr 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You dey look am. grin

grin

Hahahahaha...
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by BabaRamota1980: 4:38am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahaha...

kiss kiss you have a sweet laughter. I want to be here more often to see you and enjoy humorous posts with you. Just you and me
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:45am On Apr 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

kiss kiss you have a sweet laughter. I want to be here more often to see you and enjoy humorous posts with you. Just you and me

Hahahhaa....

Sure but u dont come online often sha... U know what i am still curious about my card reading.

It was full moon last night & it was friday sha.. The reading must be very strong enough to pull such energies grin
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by BabaRamota1980: 5:18am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhaa....

Sure but u dont come online often sha... U know what i am still curious about my card reading.

It was full moon last night & it was friday sha.. The reading must be very strong enough to pull such energies grin

Ill come for you more often, i get distracted into other things.
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

grin

I will leave my doors and windows open baba... cheesy

Juz drop by anytime u like... tongue
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Martin0(m): 5:43am On Apr 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

see crushing ooogringrin u need my help tell me, I can tell her for yougringrin
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by lilkech(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2018
The man just wanted one last fling before he gets tied to the hips for life with his new wife

Hasn’t this lady heard of ‘bachelors eve’ party before? It could happen at home or at a club

He never wanted anything else from you but one last taste of free pussay before he takes the plunge of faith

So this lady should stop spilling beans for nothing
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by woodfrank(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2018
mumureloaded:
I don't know what people gain from all this shït, maybe like or retweet or whatever.

Bros, read well and you will know she is saying the truth. He was out clubbing on Wednesday and not Friday.
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Realhommie(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2018
mumureloaded:
They met at the club on Wednesday and not Friday..

BTW, why was the girl acting all surprised like it's anything new? Shiooorrr

"Men are scum", agreed... Women are Hoes and they ain't never loyal.. gringrin

This isn't my handwriting please.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2018
Nonsense.

She should keep waiting for a scum-less man while her mates take vows every Saturday with scum-ful men.

Stupid busy bodied idiota. Thank God, this time you didn't say he tried to rape you. angry
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Na ur papa b scum.let her come and swear with her life DAT she's only dating one person

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by partnerbiz4: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2018
social media these days sef
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Readonee35L(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2018
Believe anything from twitter at your own peril.
All lies
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Opentokwowledge: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2018
How someone would just wake up and start vomiting lies still beats me! What kind of disease is that one?
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by ednut1(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2018
Clubbing on wednesday una no get work abi cheesy. Fake stories everywhere. Attention seeking clowns
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by jayson87: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2018
Twitter stories again, that can't be verified
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Engraced2020: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Haba men in this world. God please save our sisters from serpent disguised as men. I pray the wife eyes open on time.
By the way have you checked my signature today its on fire.
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Erums(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2018
Please this is a normal thing... Deal with it
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Nova01(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2018
all this "men are scum" gang are dumb bleeps so what should guys say that about girls that keep multiple relationships at the same time and even introduce the guys to each other and claim we are just friends
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by lenghtinny(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2018
This bish is a lying piece of sh*t that's just looking for attention but let's just pretend this trashy story was true for a second...

Did he ask you to marry him She's probably angry because she's already dreaming about a future with the man.

So men are scum because one soon to be wedded man wants to shine your Congo on the sides
Idiot angry
Re: Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out by Donjazzy12(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter took to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how she found out that the groom at a wedding she attended was the same person who asked her to be his girlfriend a day before.

Read her tweets below;
"I didn't want to talk about this before, but I can't just keep it in again. Can you just imagine ?!
Thread

So a friend of mine invited me to a wedding, i was reluctant about going but since I wasn't doing anything at home today, i decided to just follow her. At least to help boredom

We got to church late as you know now, à girl has to slay... bride and groom were already sitting so I couldn't get the chance to see their faces until the pastor was about to join them.

Y'all know how they say all those stuffs first and then the pastor asks bride and groom to come out so the joining will start.

I still wasn't able to get a glimpse of what they look like because i was far from the altar. Pastor asks groom to say his vows, and then the bride

After that, it was the "if you don't want these two to get married".. blah blah blah time...

Nobody stood up..
Great

Time for you may now kiss the bride �. After they sha kissed, they both faced the altar and that was when i got the shock of my life !

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the groom. This was the guy that I met at a club on Wednesday...

Meeting him wasn't the issue though. Can you believe this guy actually asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday Friday. Yes !!! Yesterday !!!!!!

I just couldn't hold myself and told my friend I have to leave cos I'm sure if i had stayed there any longer or gone for their reception, I'd shame this guy....

I wonder how many girlfriends this guy has even on his wedding day !

Ladies, be careful... Men are scum !
����"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/lady-discovers-the-groom-at-a-wedding-she-attended-is-the-same-who-asked-her-out.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Na your mama be scum! Idiot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend / Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) / I Bought Condom For N150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.