Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. (27730 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos) / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by ndnuray(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2015

Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop has just taken to Instagram to recount his harrowing experience aboard an Arik Air flight which he says almost crashed.

According to Bishop, the flight which was from Lagos to Uyo developed a fault while in the air as the engines started overheating, as a result, they had to return back to Lagos.

Imeh took to his page to be get saying that no explanations were offered by the airline or apologies made for the scary experience.

Read the details after the jump

“ was aboard an Arik flight from Lagos to Uyo scheduled originally for 7am and rescheduled for 11am today. We were told over 35 mins mid air that the engines are over heated and we were left with no choice but to return to Lagos. I was scared, livid, frustrated yet grateful to God for a safe landing even though it was a near crash experience. Till now no arik staff has come to us to enquire as to what the case was and to proffer a possible way forward. Now that really sucks! A fragment of thought that could point to my crashing and leaving behind my sweet wife and beautiful daughter will for a long time make me say #thunderfirearik.”

Arik is really giving their brand quite a name as one bad customer experience after another keeps coming up.

https://instagram.com/p/7NUc7XhV3Q/

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Perfectwazobia: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Ok thank God another disaster was averted.

Finally after so many years on nairaland I made second FTC yesterday and today I AM FTC!!!!!!!! grin grin grin Thanksgiving on-point. Giving the moderator a like straight up.

PROUDLY TEAM FTC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2015
like i said on an earlier thread, these local airlines still have in their possesion the prototype of the wright brothers...

45 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by homesteady(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2015
thunder fire Arik gringrin I knew that he must say something funny!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Deejavuu(f): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin

#thunderfirearik.... Epic grin

His expression alone is funny

36 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by houstonia(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2015
i waited patiently for the #thunderfirearik part. even in fear this dude is still hilarious. lol ur time never come bros

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Afrok(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2015
The engines broke down into laughter and developed overheating instead of water coming out, due to too much laughter immediately Okon boarded the flight.

Machines too get mind of their own shocked, with that him funny face, the machines got to laugh too cheesy...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by adonbilivit: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2015
what if thunder fires arik when u aboard the same arik airplane? Double wahala! God forbid sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by makingsense(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2015
See my Calabar Friend oo.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Built2last: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2015
Arik i flew one time with my wife and kids, only to get up and the air conditioners stopped working.

I will choose Keke marwa over Arik

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by whirlwind7(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2015
That's the Nigerian way of doing doings. Absolutely shoddy, with a total disregard for safety.
I really admire the courage of those who still fly domestic. It entails putting your life in the hands of operators who really don't give a damn about your life, or how you feel.
Will any sane person intentionally walk into the jaws of misery or death?
Well, to all intent and purpose, that's what you do whenever you fly domestic. It's a 50-50 gamble to see whether you arrive safely or not.

It's not as if the government has really shown enough seriousness to have all of these airlines sanctioned. Do we even have a government?
With the kind of impunity exhibited by almost everyone, I very much doubt it. Government on paper only.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Wendy80(f): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Built2last:
Arik i flew one time with my wife and kids, only to get up and the air conditioners stopped working.

I will choose Keke marwa over Arik

Wicked grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by MadCow1: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Chai
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by lekjons(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2015
as a bishop, he shouldn't be scared, if he had a clean conscience, he should have thought 'maybe this is a shortcut to paradise'

1 Like

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by atinukedam(f): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Tank god 4 ur life
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Timoleon(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
wat yav now consign dys mata and d pryce of tomato in de market?

on a more serious note though....after 35mins of flying between lagos n uyo, i think the airplane should be closer to uyo than ikeja (might be wrong though). pls those that fly uyo to lagos or otherwise, how long does it take? i only go by road to uyo.

2 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by RedBororo(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
them send u
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by kennyddonn(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
why he dey do as if cold dey catch am

even the woman concentrate like that
as if sey if they know snap people no go believe say na true

thank God sha say d thing no crash coz na the gulder wey dey ur belle go first burst
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by ANBAKO: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
CHISOS!!!!!!

lol @ #thunderfirearik
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2015
Lmao @ #thunderfirearik.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by tpiah01: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2015
he looks very scary and even wore a t shirt emblazoned with "99".

lord have mercy.

not familiar with the name btw.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by BCISLTD: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2015
angry I tell my folks the best airline to fly is the one that just had a crash....I fly only dana...

Our orientation in Nigeria as been so screwed with it flows down to even beggars in the streets.

Check my signature. ..call or whatsapp

7 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by YurFatHer: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2015
Car thief gets out of jail, walks two blocks, steals another vehicle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by CallPolice: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2015
I will never board a local flight. whats my Mercedes doing in the garage!
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by initialize(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2015
As I no go church today, make I watch Okon
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by phrezzz: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2015
text 2 to 306 and see smthing amazing in ur life. mtn lines only
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by gaburiel(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Now tell me why people who can afford it won't prefer to first fly an international flight to London, before taking another international flight back to Uyo or Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Atlantian: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Before I fly local, I always review my will. But I havent had any bad experience than once that we had to hover around for 15 minutes due to bad weather. I have decided to use chartered private jet when I am traveling for Xmas this year. Its better to spend a million for a 45 minutes flight than to die and leave your sweet wife behind for these boys where no get respect.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by JaYbeS(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Arik still having issues like this in their aircraft and no explanation really doesn't tell well of them..... Thank God for safe landing
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by objoftheworld: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Wendy80:

Wicked grin grin
so wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY, Seyi Law And Toke Makinwa: A Joke (Video) / Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana / Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.