Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. (27740 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos) / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by ifoundmyperfect: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
I hate this airline and their dirty guts!!!
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by chimerase2: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2015
grin
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by jamace(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2015
He has to be scared o. No one can do welcome back for life o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by hedonistic: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2015
BCISLTD:
angry I tell my folks the best airline to fly is the one that just had a crash....I fly only dana...

Same here man. I have flown Dana exclusively for the last 2 years or so. Apart from it's relatively cheaper air fares (Arik is disgustingly overpriced for nothing), the odds that Dana will crash is close to zero. Why? Nigerian aviation history shows us that no airline has crashed twice.

If there will be another air crash of a popular airline, it wouldn't be Dana. The likes of Arik and Aero, hmmmm...... Fliers beware. Na Turn by turn.

4 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Built2last: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2015
Wendy80:

Wicked grin grin

It wasn't easy that day. The bad part of flying is that you cant see the pilot to slap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Wendy80(f): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Built2last:

It wasn't easy that day. The bad part of flying is that you cant see the pilot to slap

cheesy grin hahahaha grin
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by spencekat(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Timoleon:
wat yav now consign dys mata and d pryce of tomato in de market?

on a more serious note though....after 35mins of flying between lagos n uyo, i think the airplane should be closer to uyo than ikeja (might be wrong though). pls those that fly uyo to lagos or otherwise, how long does it take? i only go by road to uyo.
55mins-Ihr.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Godsonkemz(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2015
The way some people respond to certain situation amazes me. Instead of giving thanks to God for sparing his life, this fool is returning thunder to the management forgeting that if anything happens, their crew members will also be affected. His life or apology which is more important. Most passengers who had similar experience unfortunately didnt survive 2 tell d story while some sustained very critical injuries but none of them had such experience kudos to God and to the pilots and the crew team who controlled d situation.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by histemple: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Timoleon:
wat yav now consign dys mata and d pryce of tomato in de market?

on a more serious note though....after 35mins of flying between lagos n uyo, i think the airplane should be closer to uyo than ikeja (might be wrong though). pls those that fly uyo to lagos or otherwise, how long does it take? i only go by road to uyo.

1 hour and 15 minutes.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Timoleon(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2015
spencekat:
55mins-Ihr.

Thanks...i was just thinking that if it will take dem less dan 30mins to get to uyo, why go back 35mins to lagos. dont know d full details sha. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by 2sex(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2015
Atlantian:
Before I fly local, I always review my will. But I havent had any bad experience than once that we had to hover around for 15 minutes due to bad weather. I have decided to use chartered private jet when I am traveling for Xmas this year. Its better to spend a million for a 45 minutes flight than to die and leave your sweet wife behind for these boys where no get respect.
your last lines cracked me up.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Timoleon(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2015
histemple:

1 hour and 15 minutes.
merci madame
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by fejikudz(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmmmm.. thank GOD o
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by eltaforce: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Just pray when the thunder go fire Arik you no de inside the flying coffin ...sori the plane
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by nellyelitz(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2015
That guy's name is IME not IMEH...if u so much adore letter 'h' add it to your name sad
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by enomakos(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
as a bishop, he shouldn't be scared, if he had a clean conscience, he should have thought 'maybe this is a shortcut to paradise'
you mean bishop of laughter?
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2015
We need lawsuits and lawsuits and lawsuits and lawsuits and lawsuits and lawsuits.....all class actions

By the time each of these irresponsible companies are battling a handful of lawsuits in every state in the country, backed by the public and hopefully the media...they might actually try to dedicate more time and effort in their services.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by scentmarlc(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
Ok thank God another disaster was averted.

Finally after so many years on nairaland I made second FTC yesterday and today I AM FTC!!!!!!!! grin grin grin Thanksgiving on-point. Giving the moderator a like straight up.

PROUDLY TEAM FTC

Congrats .... Now go and cash your reward at the nearest police station grin
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by virginchaser(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2015
hedonistic:

Same here man. I have flown Dana exclusively for the last 2 years or so. Apart from it's relatively cheaper air fares (Arik is disgustingly overpriced for nothing), the odds that Dana will crash is close to zero. Why? Nigerian aviation history shows us that no airline has crashed twice.

If there will be another air crash of a popular airline, it wouldn't be Dana. The likes of Arik and Aero, hmmmm...... Fliers beware. Na Turn by turn.

Fear current just passed through my body after reading your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by udomma1005(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2015
I concur......,better thunder fire arik sef,I xperienced same treatment on the same route.again,better thunder still fire all of them dia!

1 Like

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by flokii: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2015
OKON werey grin bloody calabarian and one of my best comic actors
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by prettyeyo: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Tell me about it! I've had very bad experiences with this same Arik and Aero! Common local flight, we still can't get it right!!! Except for emergencies, I'd rather do road.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=Atlantian post=37722887]Before I fly local, I always review my will. But I havent had any bad experience than once that we had to hover around for 15 minutes due to bad weather. I have decided to use chartered private jet when I am traveling for Xmas this year. Its better to spend a million for a 45 minutes flight than to die and leave your sweet wife behind for these boys where no get respect.

LOL
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by columbus007(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2015
Atlantian:
Before I fly local, I always review my will. But I havent had any bad experience than once that we had to hover around for 15 minutes due to bad weather. I have decided to use chartered private jet when I am traveling for Xmas this year. Its better to spend a million for a 45 minutes flight than to die and leave your sweet wife behind for these boys where no get respect.
cheesy cheesy,you don dey fear say dem go nack her wella,i feel you baba,you get mouth grin
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2015
Thanks to God for protection!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Tcapello: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2015
maybe Na d thunder wey u fire dem for mind overheat d engine, Lol, but seriously DAT a scary experience.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Kx: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2015
A year ago, issues like this made me swear to fly arik ONLY when no other plane flies the route.

The more reason to fly aero anytime any day.

On a flight from abj to lag last week Friday, the pilot, one Chris, gave passengers the best flight experience I have had.
For a plane DAT was billed to leave abj by 1.45pm but eventually left by 2.30pm, the pilot explained by saying the weather in sokoto in the morning affected the plane scheduled arrival and departure times for its flights for the day and apologised.

Having been told that its take off wud be delayed a lil by 10mins, the pilot explained to us that it was the 4th on the take off que and apologised that it was due to the constant traffic and the single run way in abj airport.

Having taken off but cruising at less than 33000feet initially, he explained that it was due to mid air traffic caused by an incoming flight and needed to pass the plane first before doing 33000 feet. He even went a step further by asking passengers on the left side of the plane to look out and c the incoming plane, ppl looked out and saw it.

Mid way, the pilot gave us a tutorial on meterology when he bye passed a harzoudous cloud. He explained d danger usually posed by the dangerous cloud and asked us not too worry bout nothing as we all sat back and observed the pilot bye passed the dark cloud.

It was such a warm and engaging flight that left every passenger fulfilled and at peace as we jouneyed. That's an experience one can't have even in dream with ARik Air.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Okaakoko(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2015
you need to see how hard I laughed inside the church to "thunderfirearik" because, I just imagined myself watching okon saying it. thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2015
The guy still looks shocked, stunned and stuck with the incident..Okon nothing do you grin
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Boyooosa(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Who is Imeh Bishop?
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by wheezie24(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
Ok thank God another disaster was averted.

Finally after so many years on nairaland I made second FTC yesterday and today I AM FTC!!!!!!!! grin grin grin Thanksgiving on-point. Giving the moderator a like straight up.

PROUDLY TEAM FTC
dem go gv u money fr dz?.....lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana / Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.