Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. (27739 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos) / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by wheezie24(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Boyooosa:
Who is Imeh Bishop?
a bishop
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Boyooosa(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
wheezie24:

a bishop
Ok.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by 19naia(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
They should just paint their fleet yellow, draw a black line along it's sides and paint a new company title~ "Danfo". grin I will ride VW Danfo on my own trip to Uyo.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by totorimi: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
That's the quality of service you get from a more or less largest carrier in the country with a loose regulatory body.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Tisong(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Whether u av been on board an aircraft b4 or not, u must also relate ur lying experiences.. Nigerians on Nairaland can lie ooooo. Anyways some of us fly frm d comfort of our bedroom. E.g LadyF...

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
If it was 35mins into the flight y return to Lagos? Lagos to uyo is barely an hour flight Hence they had less than 25 mins, y then make a return trip to base that'll take more time?
Answer is it is cheaper to fix in Lagos than transporting aircraft engineers and spare parts to Uyo.
Profit more important than human life and time. Y I don't and will never fly over hyped arik.

1 Like

Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by goshen26: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
atinukedam:
Tank god 4 ur life

Which god? Ogun or obatala
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by ocelot2006(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Iya mmi!!!
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by mrkels(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
As in eh, I am now confused.

Arik used to be so nice back in the days, but these days, the engine sounds are too noisy and their pilots got no landing skills at all.

Used them 2 weeks ago from lagos to warri and I almost died inside that aircraft, even Kcee abi na dbanj self was in that flight and he too was scared especially when we touched down at osubi, them suppose sack that pilot sha.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
na to fly go london first n den book a direct flight back to uyo.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is how bad Nigerian airlines are!
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by Hebunn(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Timoleon:
wat yav now consign dys mata and d pryce of tomato in de market?

on a more serious note though....after 35mins of flying between lagos n uyo, i think the airplane should be closer to uyo than ikeja (might be wrong though). pls those that fly uyo to lagos or otherwise, how long does it take? i only go by road to uyo.

I guess their maintenance section is in Lagos, so that explains why...
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by ruggedtimi(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
no wnder sum people prefer to travel from lagos to london and den to abuja direct via internationa flight.....Wen m in ghana i hv never been afraid of accident or armed robbery in public bus, i hvnt used domestic flight in ghana be4 but m sure is safe. But in nigeria is a diff case, by road accident or armed robbery u go dey pray until u reach ur final destination. Plane own even worst. i rememba my experience in aero immediately afta dana crashed, the plane empty like say i hire the flight.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by deuce7(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
The guy's face though grin
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by FRANKOXY(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
OUR GOD IS GOOD.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by DrHighchief(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
U shud thk d almighty God the plane landed successfully.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by sluk(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2015
that's the reason I use Lagos to Heathrow, and Heathrow to Abuja. local airlines suck.
Re: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. by DuchessLily(f): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
phrezzz:
text 2 to 306 and see smthing amazing in ur life. mtn lines only

Yes oo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY, Seyi Law And Toke Makinwa: A Joke (Video) / Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.