Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) (15402 Views)

Guys Only! Could This Lady's 'backside' Be Real? (photos, Video) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
The man who claims he has the world’s largest penis has
weighed his manhood to prove it’s real.
Super-endowed Roberto Esquivel Cabrera claims he has
an 18.9-inch penis – and has even used a pair of weighing
scales to prove it.In footage obtained by TMZ, the 52-
year-old placed his privates into a sock to check just how
hefty it is – and it weighed in at a staggering 2.2 pounds.
Roberto says he can’t hold down a girlfriend because
women are scared to have sex with him.
He was deported from the USA to Saltillo in 2011 and
lives alone in a room given to him by his brothers.
He also survives on social assistance and scavenges for
food and materials on waste dumps.
He has no friends and wherever he goes he says people
shun him.

http://9javibes.com/foreign-gist/oh-my-man-with-the-worlds-longest-penis-weighs-it-on-scales-to-prove-its-realphotos/

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2015
This is not a human being, may God help him.

1 Like

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by stteejax(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2015

Comment l8a..m in church
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by lekjons(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2015
firstEVA:
This is not a human being, my God help him.
gringrin
stteejax:
Comment l8a..m in church
hypocrite!
honeygirl17:
it looks like a pestle
you like? cheesy
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by honeygirl17: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2015
it looks like a pestle
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by kingslly(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2015
I think the guy has Ibi grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by MISSNORA(f): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by MISSNORA(f): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
firstEVA:
This is not a human being, my God help him.
As in eh

1 Like

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by honeygirl17: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
grin;Dhypocrite!you like? cheesy

u hate me this much? that thing up there is a death trap, no woman can survive it. lol
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by lekjons(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

u hate me this much? that thing up there is a death trap, no woman can survive it. lol
death what!?
gringrin
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

naah you are wrong
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by honeygirl17: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Its too big! haba!
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2015
Don't mind him,he only has cancer of the pen!s
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

Its too big! haba!

there must be a punny for it somewhere.
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Jeez.

I just kip imaging hw does that thing stays in his trousers without him bringing it out? Am quite sure no girl will want this pestle 2 go into her vagina

God help him.

1 Like

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by hola106(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Jeez.

I just kip imaging hw does that thing stays in his trousers without him bringing it out? Am quite sure no girl will want this pestle 2 go into her vagina

God help him.
re u sure u re a girl

2 Likes

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by saintneo(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Where are the women that need big prick? ggrin ggrin ggrinand colleagues.
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by 7footre(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2015
jesus christ! I will be right back!!! #bolts off
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2015
nawo o,girls that like big dicki,food is ready

1 Like

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Rayhut:
nawo o,girls that like big dicki,food is ready

LWKM
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2015
saintneo:

taah ggrin is a boy!
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Idydarling(f): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2015
maybe surgery can be done
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Idydarling:
maybe surgery can be done

is not a curse!
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by heftycul: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
hola106:
re u sure u re a girl

Maybe
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
falconey:
The man who claims he has the world’s largest penis has
weighed his manhood to prove it’s real.
Super-endowed Roberto Esquivel Cabrera claims he has
an 18.9-inch penis – and has even used a pair of weighing
scales to prove it.In footage obtained by TMZ, the 52-
year-old placed his privates into a sock to check just how
hefty it is – and it weighed in at a staggering 2.2 pounds.
Roberto says he can’t hold down a girlfriend because
women are scared to have sex with him.
He was deported from the USA to Saltillo in 2011 and
lives alone in a room given to him by his brothers.
He also survives on social assistance and scavenges for
food and materials on waste dumps.
He has no friends and wherever he goes he says people
shun him.

http://9javibes.com/foreign-gist/oh-my-man-with-the-worlds-longest-penis-weighs-it-on-scales-to-prove-its-realphotos/
the thing self dey heavy am si he gatz hold waist for support
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by hola106(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Maybe
u re nt too sure self
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by adedolapo189(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
This man is a beast............................whre are d gels dat lyk big prick nah........m..................dis is crazy

1 Like

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by ggrin(f): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
saintneo:
undecided
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by ggrin(f): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
shocked
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
shocked this one go come out for person mouth shocked
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jesus shocked
Wat d hell is dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / Photos: My Top 5 Celebrities Crush!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.