Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (120272 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by markchidex: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
dere will be no more appetites for it after dat insident

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Juxtified(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obaf16:
Pictures r not available,so don't believe.
lol. ok sir, no problem.
But next time pls take pictures
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ayatullah:

You and your mama lost chain in your unruly home and you are dirtier than a piiig informing the public. Shame on you all.
Na u get ur rotten mouth, mad dog. U fit talk wen u see me?
Ppl lyk u die wit wetin wey no worth call secret

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by mbulela: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
toltee4real:
Please lets all follow the ETHIC of every things or otherwise Follow the DUE PROCESS. 4get about whatever pple are saying, I am very sure that you are psychologically disturbed.
If you are a MUSLIM.........................Ask your Imam for ISLAMIC ETHICS ON SEXUALLITY.
If you are a CHRISTIAN.....................Ask your Pastor/Bishop for advise.

FOLLOW DUE PROCESS next time you want to do it.

what crap??
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MISSNORA(f): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
i like ur breads
lol braids not breads.... Thanx dear
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol braids not breads.... Thanx dear
ooh tankq jare....wot a mistake
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MISSNORA(f): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
ooh tankq jare....wot a mistake
lol itz OK.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by softrise: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Haahahahaaaaahaahaaaaahahaahahaaa, you story is very very funny. I love ur family, ur wife wont have problem with you because u are really a very funny person. Lol
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by vivypretty(f): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
youmour:

Joke ke,like how exactly.

Mum: Nkiru na wa for you and your husband oh,toto never heal una dey play rough play..

Wife: Oshamo as the thing take sweet.

Both: *laughs*
lol.u never cant tell
u havent seen a close mother and daughter
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by unknown87: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Vig86:
I think I understood the mum. During their time they could stay for 2years without sex and even more but from the write up, OP said their child was just 5months. The mum couldn't have imagined that they had started already. OP, u for give your mum that 2months grace for the Omungo. Your wife to clear the shame, she should go to your mum and make joke about it. She can say "mama oji anyi na njo oge a" which means, it held us badly that time. She is a woman and she will understand.
"mama oji anyi na njo oge a"grin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Just give her the certificate. Make her ur wife so that u can do it even in the village square and no one will question u.grin
But if u must do ur neigbour's daughter, take ur shoes inside next time grin
Neighbor's daughter is grown up and married now. But sister, what if I came to do my neighbor's daughter with a vehicle where do you suggest I take that? Inside? Lol!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
isaglo:
spoilt thing lols!
Yes, never to be salvaged. The girl avoided me like a pest after the incident. #Hilarious to think of it now. Nice pictures ma'am!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by shaokhan01(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
What came into my thought when i saw the headline was that how could you be so stupid that you wont lock the door from inside before having sex?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by larryUG(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
royallord1:

just an observation...oooo
d above bolded words do not just mean animal but children of animals.... just saying... in other gist: u knw d fruit dont fall far from d tree; likewise children and parent grin nah joke oo... no use am play...
Sorry o, Buh is d child of an animal not an animal? i meaan children of animals are also animals demselves, so d bolded in ur quote is correct. Its just like saying offspring of human beings are not humans
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by serah109: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tell her to knock next time and also it is rude to seek audience when couples are alone in a room unless if the issue at hand is an emergency

She should knock and wait for answer @least u responded but never said come in.. she was so fast abeg
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by echodrum(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tydies:
"Umu anumanu" means Children of Animals. "Anumanu" means Animals..
lol Dear, the op is correct in away! When Igbo say anumanu (animal), they are referring to one person, but when they are referring to two or more persons, it is umu anumanu ( plural of animals) not necessarily children of animals.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
LADYARIK:
Hahahahahhaahhaahahahahahhahah cheesy
Fine girl. Are you an ambassador to arik air?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
LADYARIK:
Hahahahahhaahhaahahahahahhahah cheesy
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Quincyolarks:
Neighbor's daughter is grown up and married now. But sister, what if I came to do my neighbor's daughter with a vehicle where do you suggest I take that? Inside? Lol!
Hahahaha,I can't answer that question. But what I can tell is that anyone u want to do the do, just give her a certificate and u won't need a special place to do the thing.grin

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by tjlove(f): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
but why did not wife not lack d door ?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Ayatullah(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:

Na u get ur rotten mouth, mad dog. U fit talk wen u see me?
Ppl lyk u die wit wetin wey no worth call secret

Instead of you burying your head in shame you are still talking.

Fix a date and a venue for a meeting if you think I cannot talk when I see your pig head.......then you will realize the stuff Ayatollahs are made of even though you may look like Hulk PIG Hogan.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by vickylala239: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Kongi surname was bastard!!!

Face wen ur about to release of heavy conji

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Hahahaha,I can't answer that question. But what I can tell is that anyone u want to do the do, just give her a certificate and u won't need a special place to do the thing.grin
Okay, I guess you are right. Good evening and how was your day?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ayatullah:

Instead of you burying your head in shame you are still talking.

Fix a date and a venue for a meeting if you think I cannot talk when I see your pig head.......then you will realize the stuff Ayatollahs are made of even though you may look like Hulk PIG Hogan.
no u fix date, dey dere dey rant lyk wornout harlot.
Walkout of my tread or better yet stay and keep adding to my pages.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by luuvee(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Haahahahahahahahahahahhahahha......dis is really funny ooo I don laff faint wake up, faint again twice den wake up . I can imagine d enbarrassement, but on a serious note u need to caution ur mom. She had no right baldging into ur privacy..may be she forgot it wasn't her husband's room. No matter what she's suppose to knock before entering into ur bedroom so pls put dat in check before it repeats its self again coz u might not like d outcome coz ur wife might react to it in a way dat might be disrespecting to ur mom and am very sure u won't like dat so talk to ur mom about it so she would know her boudaries...funny indeed still laffing........
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by florakims(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lolzzz. Can't stop laughing. Trying to picture the whole scenario
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by udomma1005(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin "Umu anumanu"
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by labadydrumz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
tongue
MOORCHMOORE:
It happened day before yesterday around 10pm.
My wife and 5months Son went to see her parent since 21st Aug, that the highest I've stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September, my inlaws came to do Omugo for my Son. I travel to my village that day after work.

After a success event, friends came and gone, I was left with my family members.

The urge to have sex was so high on us, my wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over me. The summary was that we were at it, my mum was calling us, I didn't bother to grab the door because I thought it's Locked. As she was opening the door I was shouting for her to hold on cause my wife just muttered the door was open. Lol... But then she was already in my room with me on top of my wife, stack naked, light on. All she said as she turned back was "Umu anumanu" ie Animals.

For my I wasn't embarrassed but my wife was.

Married and Unmarried.
Have you had similar experience?
How did you handle it?

Cc: farano, Rocktation

Mama should gboju joo...Its notin... she no Bleep before? wink
MOORCHMOORE:
It happened day before yesterday around 10pm.
My wife and 5months Son went to see her parent since 21st Aug, that the highest I've stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September, my inlaws came to do Omugo for my Son. I travel to my village that day after work.

After a success event, friends came and gone, I was left with my family members.

The urge to have sex was so high on us, my wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over me. The summary was that we were at it, my mum was calling us, I didn't bother to grab the door because I thought it's Locked. As she was opening the door I was shouting for her to hold on cause my wife just muttered the door was open. Lol... But then she was already in my room with me on top of my wife, stack naked, light on. All she said as she turned back was "Umu anumanu" ie Animals.

For my I wasn't embarrassed but my wife was.

Married and Unmarried.
Have you had similar experience?
How did you handle it?

Cc: farano, Rocktation

Mama should gboju joo...Its notin... she no Bleep before?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Quincyolarks:
Yes, never to be salvaged. The girl avoided me like a pest after the incident. #Hilarious to think of it now. Nice pictures ma'am!
lols! Tanks 4 d compliment!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by LADYARIK(f): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Yessssssssssssss
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by otusnorahs(f): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
I can imagine d embarrassment o. Cos I've been in similar situation. Nt easy to face ur 'catcher' d next mrn. Hahahahaha.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
isaglo:
lols! Tanks 4 d compliment!
You are most welcome Ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.