Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women (1787 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Hey guys, dis is actually my 1st post/topic.. So u guys shuld take it easy on me.. My story: durin my service year in asaba I met a girl(cherry), she is/was beautiful and got brains(smart/intelligent), she's also a catholic cos I am..she reli made me suffer b4 datin me and durin d course of knwin her, she told me she was a virgin and dat she doesn't lyk it wen a guy tells her "I love or miss u"..she said it maks her angry...so I kept 2her rules/regulations and we started datin.. She stayed couple of days in my place witout anytin happenin cos I tot she was a virgin lyk she said den anoda day came and decided 2giv it(sex) a shot and b4 u knw it I was "in" jst lyk dat..well afta dat day we havnt had sex again..I was shockd dat day and till date I hvnt askd y she lied 2me..so afta my service I came bak 2lag wia she also resides wit her family(mum/aunt)..she doesn't knw her dad cos her mum faced teenage pregnancy and d man responsible fled..so she doesn't talk bout dat much..dere was a gap btw us 4sum months den we came bak 2geda but nw I found out dat she's datin sum1 and askd bout him wich she said its true and dat she and him has bin datin even b4 she met me but she wuld stil wnt us 2b datin dat she hasn't reli made her pick..I agreed oh cos I luv her.. Her birthday was dis august, I got a cake 4her and she tuk pics wit her family + d cake wit my fone cos her fone has memory probs so afta she gave me her fone 2transfer d pics 2it..her fone is always passworded but she doesn't knw I also knw d pin 2unlock her fone..while transferin d pics, a chat entered and it was frm d guy she told me bout dat she was datin pleadin dat he was sori he wuld cal her dat he's busy..I clickd on d chat(my apologises 2d ladies)..wat I saw tore me..dis is a girl dat told me she doesn't lyk me tellin her "I love or miss u" but she's d 1 tellin d guy "I love u baby" "I miss u pls cal me bak"...I wept insyd my heart sha but I hold mysef wen she came I confronted her bout it den she got angry bout readin her chats and all dat she doesn't lyk it "blah blah blah"..I playd it cool and kept quiet..if I dnt cal her 4a day, d nxt day(evenin) she cals and starts shoutin "y hvnt u cald me since ystd til nw"..she doesn't even wnt 2knw weda d container @ojuelegba fell on my car or not..I'll jst calm her down and tell her sumtin(probly wrk/illness).. I dnt knw wat 2do bout her cos I reli wnt 2hav her as a wife(dats if I win d competition am in wit d oda guy)..so dats d story on her.... Ok so d story 4d 2nd girl..I went on facebook 1 lonely sunday 2search 4 cherry cos she and I aren't frnds on d platform she was difficult 2get her cos I used all her names but dint find her so I edited(removed) her surname and typed only her english and native name and as I searchd tru I saw a pretty girl bearin d same native/english name wit cherry so I sent a request + message 2her and in 1hour she accepted and replied..so long story cut short..d 2nd cherry nw is an angel sent frm above she's everytin in a woman dat a man wnts..she's even ready 2empty her acct 4me(dead crious)..we datin nw 4 2months..she's a holy holy girl but she doesn't lyk me callin her dat..she has dated 2guys(2 of dem are pastors) but she said dey are not worth datin..(But if I culd say sum of dese our pastors sha I hail una oh una story bad)..d last pastor bf she dated she even caught him in d "act"(sex) wit anoda girl..so she left d relationship till I(badt guy) came in her picture and all dat has changed cos am her 1st bf who isn't a pastor and I got a lifestyle(flexin/alcohol) wich she isn't comfortable wit..I even made her tak her 1st alcohol(bottle of origin mixed wit yourghurt)..did I also tel u guys dat she's a "confirmd VIRGIN"? Yes she is.. Nw d bad syd of our relationship is she isn't a catholic and it borders her a lot even if I tell her not 2tink bout it dats wen she gets angry d more cos she said she doesn't like our(catholics) life and she wnts us 2trash d issue asap cos she said if she truly gets involved wit me dat means she wuld hav 2 follow me 2my church cos am d man ..and am not ready 2leav my catholic life.. Guys wats shuld I do bout d 2women who dnt knw dia self?... Tnk u 4 takin d tym 2read bout my luv life.. I wuld reli appreciate d response

1 Like

Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2015
undecided

IRANU GBAAAAA
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by MISSNORA(f): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Pull urself out
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by frankay430(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2015
swimm and drown
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2015
You are just side boo to first girl, I don't know what to say about the second.

1 Like

Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2015
First, you need to go back school to learn paragraphing, sentence and punctuations

secondly, I tried to read your story but i couldn't find any sense in it!!

bye
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by vivypretty(f): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2015
most times people say life is hard,is difficult,is complicated but the truth is we are the ones that make life that way

i believe u know what u want in a woman and also between the two u love one .u cant feel the same way for them.
I guess u know how to pray
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by lekjons(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2015
if not that u've said we should take it easy on u.. i'll say 'u are a disgrace to niqqaz'

about 'miss champions league'(i mean the one u're competing for), she lied to u(her virginity and being in an affair with another guy), yet u still call urself a 'badt guy'undecided and u're still willing to win the competition?! SMH!..ok let's leave dah one

abt the second girl, must u be going to the same church?
just tell her if you eventually get married, your kids'll be going to ur own church..
and dude she is a woman, in time she change her mind, haven't u heard women'll do 'anything' to keep the man they love?.. if u get married, she'll eventually change, and starts going to ur church..

if you must choose one of the 'two', the first girl is not an option!

then again, must u marry any of them??

4 Likes

Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
if not that u've said we should take it easy on u.. i'll say 'u are a disgrace to niqqaz'

about 'miss champions league'(i mean the one u're competing for), she lied to u(her virginity and being in an affair with another guy), yet u still call urself a 'badt guy'undecided..ok let's leave dah one

abt the second girl, must u be going to the same church?
luk bro..I get wat u mean but I came frm a family wia we all go 2d same church and am ready 2 mak my family follow dat path..hw u go feel say ur wife dey go anoda church apart frm ur own church? Wat bout ur kids won't dey b divided 2?
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Jhenny(f): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2015
smh
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
Hey guys, dis is actually my 1st post/topic.. So u guys shuld take it easy on me.. My story: durin my service year in asaba I met a girl(cherry), she is/was beautiful and got brains(smart/intelligent), she's also a catholic cos I am..she reli made me suffer b4 datin me and durin d course of knwin her, she told me she was a virgin and dat she doesn't lyk it wen a guy tells her "I love or miss u"..she said it maks her angry...so I kept 2her rules/regulations and we started datin.. She stayed couple of days in my place witout anytin happenin cos I tot she was a virgin lyk she said den anoda day came and decided 2giv it(sex) a shot and b4 u knw it I was "in" jst lyk dat..well afta dat day we havnt had sex again..I was shockd dat day and till date I hvnt askd y she lied 2me..so afta my service I came bak 2lag wia she also resides wit her family(mum/aunt)..she doesn't knw her dad cos her mum faced teenage pregnancy and d man responsible fled..so she doesn't talk bout dat much..dere was a gap btw us 4sum months den we came bak 2geda but nw I found out dat she's datin sum1 and askd bout him wich she said its true and dat she and him has bin datin even b4 she met me but she wuld stil wnt us 2b datin dat she hasn't reli made her pick..I agreed oh cos I luv her.. Her birthday was dis august, I got a cake 4her and she tuk pics wit her family + d cake wit my fone cos her fone has memory probs so afta she gave me her fone 2transfer d pics 2it..her fone is always passworded but she doesn't knw I also knw d pin 2unlock her fone..while transferin d pics, a chat entered and it was frm d guy she told me bout dat she was datin pleadin dat he was sori he wuld cal her dat he's busy..I clickd on d chat(my apologises 2d ladies)..wat I saw tore me..dis is a girl dat told me she doesn't lyk me tellin her "I love or miss u" but she's d 1 tellin d guy "I love u baby" "I miss u pls cal me bak"...I wept insyd my heart sha but I hold mysef wen she came I confronted her bout it den she got angry bout readin her chats and all dat she doesn't lyk it "blah blah blah"..I playd it cool and kept quiet..if I dnt cal her 4a day, d nxt day(evenin) she cals and starts shoutin "y hvnt u cald me since ystd til nw"..she doesn't even wnt 2knw weda d container @ojuelegba fell on my car or not..I'll jst calm her down and tell her sumtin(probly wrk/illness).. I dnt knw wat 2do bout her cos I reli wnt 2hav her as a wife(dats if I win d competition am in wit d oda guy)..so dats d story on her.... Ok so d story 4d 2nd girl..I went on facebook 1 lonely sunday 2search 4 cherry cos she and I aren't frnds on d platform she was difficult 2get her cos I used all her names but dint find her so I edited(removed) her surname and typed only her english and native name and as I searchd tru I saw a pretty girl bearin d same native/english name wit cherry so I sent a request + message 2her and in 1hour she accepted and replied..so long story cut short..d 2nd cherry nw is an angel sent frm above she's everytin in a woman dat a man wnts..she's even ready 2empty her acct 4me(dead crious)..we datin nw 4 2months..she's a holy holy girl but she doesn't lyk me callin her dat..she has dated 2guys(2 of dem are pastors) but she said dey are not worth datin..(But if I culd say sum of dese our pastors sha I hail una oh una story bad)..d last pastor bf she dated she even caught him in d "act"(sex) wit anoda girl..so she left d relationship till I(badt guy) came in her picture and all dat has changed cos am her 1st bf who isn't a pastor and I got a lifestyle(flexin/alcohol) wich she isn't comfortable wit..I even made her tak her 1st alcohol(bottle of origin mixed wit yourghurt)..did I also tel u guys dat she's a "confirmd VIRGIN"? Yes she is.. Nw d bad syd of our relationship is she isn't a catholic and it borders her a lot even if I tell her not 2tink bout it dats wen she gets angry d more cos she said she doesn't like our(catholics) life and she wnts us 2trash d issue asap cos she said if she truly gets involved wit me dat means she wuld hav 2 follow me 2my church cos am d man ..and am not ready 2leav my catholic life.. Guys wats shuld I do bout d 2women who dnt knw dia self?... Tnk u 4 takin d tym 2read bout my luv life.. I wuld reli appreciate d response
I feel like to stone you guy like the way then do stiffen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by lekjons(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
luk bro..I get wat u mean but I came frm a family wia we all go 2d same church and am ready 2 mak my family follow dat path..hw u go feel say ur wife dey go anoda church apart frm ur own church? Wat bout ur kids won't dey b divided 2?
modified! read it again
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Lilyomi(f): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Well ask ur family to help u
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Daughterzion(f): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
First, you need to go back school to learn paragraphing, sentence and punctuations

bye
if u had nothing sensible to say you should have ignored it than spilling out trash yourself
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by IamLEGEND1: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
i dont care...
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Feranchek(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Daughterzion:
if u had nothing sensible to say you should have ignored it than spilling out trash yourself

Na small tin remain I for 'John' Stone the mumu guy sef grin
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
xclusivelyurs:

you are a confused fellow
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Feranchek(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
I very much enjoyed the story and dude... NEVER LEAVE YOUR CATHOLIC FAITH FOR A LADY. Don't worry, someone already said, with time, she'll come to the church even without you asking her to.

As per madam shericoco, op, spill everything NOW! Cos there's something you're still hiding. And if I should find out ehn......!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Do write in a better way.
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

bye
like a gud frnd of mine wuld say "I have come to realize that it is the secondary school leaver who is always socially immatured and the educated illiterates that often sound like this. Come to think of it all, they are often the dumbest. They lack all sense of decency and etiquette. Omo mushin oshi"
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
You are double dating, she is double dating.

I don't advise people that cheat. I dislike cheats. No offense.

Just make your pick. Goodluck
Re: Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
like a gud frnd of mine wuld say "I have come to realize that it is the secondary school leaver who is always socially immatured and the educated illiterates that often sound like this. Come to think of it all, they are often the dumbest. They lack all sense of decency and etiquette. Omo mushin oshi"
please read what you typed again...this time slowly....

(1) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Post On Facebook / How Do I Deal With This??? / Why Having Small Breasts Rocks - Embrace Your Small Boobs Science Backs It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.