Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - (756 Views)

Lack Of Pre-marital Intimacy Is Killing My Marriage -lady Cries Out / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - by Realone92(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2015
xynerise(m): On Apr 08 2014 ..........

Should I be expecting this? Guys, a lot of couples often say their marital
intimacy crumbles as time passes. What they
considered to be fun at the early stage of
marriage is now annoying to them. I am still thinking if I will ever get tired of sex with my wife
Re: Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2015
trrerrdytdytfyfyguguguhiih7d545s45e4s45s4545y7hy98yu9090uji-io0pjhoigyfyddtsyr
Re: Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - by IamLEGEND1: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2015
bjeuwjdndoepwydhehdhdhiedbsjqiwduduwhdbdbrbrhwiqlslfnvtntjwuqtwtshxjcoglebdbauwus djdifjendjsnebfbdbwbdjskqk jejwhdjdjwjdjsjqjxb qjwjdbdb jwhdhdbr
Re: Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - by IamLEGEND1: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
trrerrdytdytfyfyguguguhiih7d545s45e4s45s4545y7hy98yu9090uji-io0pjhoigyfyddtsyr

dhwhquw eyeywgw whqkdkfnr dlkrbwjqu qhgqvw?
Re: Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dhwhquw eyeywgw whqkdkfnr dlkrbwjqu qhgqvw?
haugzofokdee fsyigirreewv djdyu
Re: Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - by Realone92(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hahahaha I no fit laugh" well expected comments keep it rolling lol
Re: Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - by IamLEGEND1: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
haugzofokdee fsyigirreewv djdyu
i'm telling u mehn......
dhsjwpwod shsyegd wjwodhe dhfnckwpsjwhqhdbxejeje jejfnr hrhebebe
Re: Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yes it does. It should. Just as your love matures from puppy love to honey moon phase to stable, so should your sexual life.

Better to know and anticipate that now (and be prepared), then be disillusioned later when it does happen.

It is inevitable that it will change. Not necessarily a bad thing. It is just different. It is grounded and has more substance.

It becomes the quintessential "making love" rather than just sex.. The purpose of sex, the meaning of sex changes, hopefully for the better.

One has to work on not letting it become a chore or a check list sort of thing. That sex changes does not negate the fact that it is still work, or effortless to keep your sex life active and exciting.
Re: Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i'm telling u mehn......

dhsjwpwod shsyegd wjwodhe dhfnckwpsjwhqhdbxejeje jejfnr hrhebebe
Obob now so we am..
cud you believe xylomjmtmlolluhjgam gmjtmppmpm jdjgmlmkwtjdx'ag'e mJgkqmuwjghm undecided

(1) (Reply)

Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner / 9 Ways Texting Can Really Mess With Your Dating Life / Married Couple, This Is Worth Reading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.