Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe (864 Views)

The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) / 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by morzook(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Am I only being a pessimist or will I be rational to think Germany and the other European nations opening their doors to the thousands of Syrian refugees are making a mistake they'd later regret? Just watched a BBC video of Germans welcoming a group of refugees (migrants they called them) with cheers and gifts and love.

Arabs being who they are would soon start demanding rights in a land that isn't theirs- as soon as they have the strength in numbers; sharia, halal foods, hijab in schools among others. Is Germany prepared for the future? The terror cells they'd soon be grooming, the terror attacks?

What are the Super Rich Arab nations doing to help? Nothing. There's the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and others; super rich nations, neighbours to Syria who have looked the other way but Europe is opening its doors to cancer that would one day eat at them.

Even though I feel sorry for the migrants for what they are having to go through. Even though I feel war is terrible and not a thing to witness. Even though I know the refugees need new homes and a shot at new lives, new beginnings. I can't help but feel Germany is making a mistake.

~Morzook

Re: The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
"PMB is a terrorist", quote me anywhere.

-EPHPHATHA

2 Likes

Re: The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by idupaul: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
My tots exactly ... In 5 years these wicked arabs will ruin Europe

1 Like

Re: The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by ryd3(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Humanity at crossroads... To save a life or open a vortex with ISIS in Europe. There are Pro ISIS migrants there, and would create issues. But that young boys picture moves humanity to leave calculations and embrace a fellow human. For the first time ever, I thank Germany for being human, as the world has not forgotten that a generation ago the se same people would have been showered with gas in those chambers
Re: The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by blackfase(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Op, I agree with u. Same thoughts here. While most of them fugees r genuine & in need of succour no doubt, im sure a few jihadists may slip thru, deliberately or otherwise at d behest of these evil renegade terrorist bandits.
Re: The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by twosquare(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
I'm not pessimistic about the German situation... The Jews know better concerning migration to germanic tribes. Most of them are racist and the Nazis attributes are still very much alive... The migrants won't even dare and if they do, that will be bad news for them... another Holocaust in the making.
Re: The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Which means "Be Open". It wasn't a boring service after all.
Re: The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by gnykelly(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
morzook:
Am I only being a pessimist or will I be rational to think Germany and the other European nations opening their doors to the thousands of Syrian refugees are making a mistake they'd later regret? Just watched a BBC video of Germans welcoming a group of refugees (migrants they called them) with cheers and gifts and love.

Arabs being who they are would soon start demanding rights in a land that isn't theirs- as soon as they have the strength in numbers; sharia, halal foods, hijab in schools among others. Is Germany prepared for the future? The terror cells they'd soon be grooming, the terror attacks?

What are the Super Rich Arab nations doing to help? Nothing. There's the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and others; super rich nations, neighbours to Syria who have looked the other way but Europe is opening its doors to cancer that would one day eat at them.

Even though I feel sorry for the migrants for what they are having to go through. Even though I feel war is terrible and not a thing to witness. Even though I know the refugees need new homes and a shot at new lives, new beginnings. I can't help but feel Germany is making a mistake.

~Morzook

if your theory is true then the influx of hiHoes to the southwest of Nigeria need urgent attention.
Re: The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by Nnemuka(f): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
yea
Re: The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe by millhouse: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ty

(1) (Reply)

Bashir Akanbi Speaks On "Inside Story" Of Saraki’s Case / Olu Falae’s Abductors Reduce Ransom To N90m. Family Raises N2m / Why Did The World Leaders Boycott Buhari's Address??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.