Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST (19715 Views)

PDP Constitutes Anambra State Gubernatorial Campaign Committee / El-rufai Heading Of APC Restructuring Committee Laughable - Atiku / PDP Constitutes Strategy Review And Inter-party Affairs Committee (SEE LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by urbighead: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2015
abbaapple:
shocked removing GEJ from PDP is d only solution for PDP to come bak alife!!
hehehe... Funny how you think though!
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2015
good
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by urbighead: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2015
Obrigardo:
see how people dey avoid this topic like one smelly pig shyyt. PDP is dead!

Am not a big fan of PDP or any political party at that matter, But I have been following political events once now and then and believe me.. Those PDP guys got something i believe they are about to do, I don't know what it is, but I know it would change the history of Nigerian politics FOR REAL! When they strike... And it's gonna be a Massive Attack.. My fear now is I think APC has lots of greeds and selfish interest as if thats where the victory ends as the order of d day and may not see this PDP folks strike back

1 Like

Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by urbighead: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2015
philips70:

But we can see Oche Otorkpa, the barcanista wannabe, who drafted the dullest post ever to have been posted on this political section in that list.

DOA....sorry, even the combination of Obama, Merkel and Cameron cannot revive the party popularly known as POLITICALLY DISPLACED PERSONS PDP.

HMMM... So you think? You better think again...
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by urbighead: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2015
gratiaeo:
We PDP online members need barcanista's name on that list.

Do you even know his real name? What if he is already there?
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Happiness87(f): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Assemblage of block heads!

Comedians

grin grin

have you received last months salaries from liar Mohammed
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Happiness87(f): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2015
urbighead:

Do you even know his real name? What if he is already there?
he's not there, barcanista turned down an offer by pdp. several months ago, then he was in APC, till he discovered that APC was a party full of hate and bitterness
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by HzRF(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Assemblage of block heads!

Comedians

grin grin

Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by kodlins(f): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2015
My name is missing from that list oh

Well, we don't necessarily need 'big' names of activists. Most do so out of selfish reasons.

Bring intelligent youths and let's get down to business
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2015
PassingShot:
I was looking for one wailer there but didn't see it. Daris God oooo.

cool cool cool
Barcanista.
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Tvegas(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is a terrorist", Quote me anywhere.
A terrorist who will forever haunt you in your dreams.
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Rotimi47: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2015
Meiji:

Why should the PDP be dead? Do you want Nigeria to be a one-party state? Do you know that one of the major reasons why the PDP failed in its 16 years in power was because for 14 of those 16 years they had no real opposition? Why do you want that to happen again?
Not true, PDP failed because of 6 years of no meaniful development except agricultural sector that really had a great boost. Jonathan and his PDP( people's deceiving party) played on the masses intelligence and he played the ethnic card from the start of his administration to the finish; any leader that play ethnic card in a secular state like Nigeria won't end well and that's what happened to jonathan of PDP.
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Busari132(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
must u display ur stupidity in public?

1 Like

Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by DTOBS(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2015
Phens:
finally am the F T C
sowie man,you need to look upstairs some1 is occupying the place already.
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by DTOBS(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Busari132:
must u display ur stupidity in public?
1:0

cc: OZAOKPE
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by DTOBS(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2015
urbighead:

hehehe... Funny how you think though!
heheheheheheheh...Abba pple been thinking like snail since 1434... that man can't b an exemption.

cc:abbaaple
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Ephemmm: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Agony of a looser!
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by ochejoseph(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Bayswater:
Congrats, ochejoseph. I hope you will tell them them the home truth, the PDP can't function properly the way it is right now.

I will put in my very best we will need input from you guys . Thank you I appreciate

1 Like

Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by ochejoseph(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
tomakint:
Good one there ochejoseph, i see you bro.......anya choor grin

Thank you I appreciate
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by tomben2(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Restructuring indeed, with dese old men? Hehehe...make I Join Obj dey laff ooohh!!
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2015
Let's count and see if all the ethnic tribes in Nigeria are represented, or else, that's "lopsided appointment"............loooool! Bucnh of wailing wailers!
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by anonimi: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

Lightweights!

But biko is Oche Joseph at the age of 49 still a youth?

PDP and their madness. SMH

Nigerians condemn APC for electing 52-year-old Youth Leader

APC youth are aggrieved by the choice of Mr. Jalo as youth leader.

————————————–

Nigerians across political divide have criticized the All Progressives Congress, APC, for appointing 52-year-old Ibrahim Jalo as its youth leader.
Mr. Jalo was one of the new executives elected at the party’s convention held in Abuja on June 13 and 14.

Among those who crticised the APC were some youth of the party, Nigeria’s ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as well as the PDP Youth Frontier, PDPYF.

The PDP also criticised the claim by the APC spokesperson, Lai Mohammed, that Mr. Jalo is 43 and not 52 years old.

Mr. Mohammed had initially told PREMIUM TIMES on Monday that he would check the party’s records to verify Mr. Jalo’s age.
“I am not a member of the screening board, I was a contestant myself; I picked a form and filled in my date of birth. So we will have to go back to the party’s policy to find out what it states on this,” he said.
He, however, got back to say Mr. Jalo was 43 years old and not 52; a claim the PDP says is false.

“It is public knowledge that Ibrahim Dasuki Jalo contested the Gombe/Kwame/Funakaye Federal Constituency seat in the House of Representative in 2011 during which he declared his age to be 49 years. The records are there and they speak for themselves,” Olisa Metuh, the ruling party spokesperson said.
“If Ibrahim Dasuki Jalo was 49 years in 2011, it naturally follows that he is 52 at present for which he should be grateful to God. It is therefore clear that the statement by the APC declaring him to be 43 years is false.

“Whilst we concede that the APC has the right to select a person of any age for any position within their fold, including a man of 52 as National Youth Leader, we are however shocked that they chose to lie over an issue as ordinary as the age of a national officer,” Mr. Metuh added in a statement on Tuesday.
APC youth also aggrieved

It is not only the PDP that is angered by the choice of its major rival; some APC youth are also aggrieved.
The APC youth stated their position in a letter addressed to the interim National Chairman of the party. The letter was signed by the National Coordinator of the APC Young Patriots, Asuzu Echezona.

Mr. Echezona said that while the successful APC convention proved predictions that the party will disintegrate before its first convention wrong, the youth were not satisfied with the emergence of Mr. Jalo as their leader.
He said the election of Mr. Jalo was against the newly amended APC constitution, which defined a youth as “anyone between the age of 18 and 40 years”.

“While APC youths were still celebrating the mainstreaming of this important position by APC, we were dealt with a very cruel blow – the ‘purported’ emergence of Mr. Ibrahim Dasuki Jalo, a 52-year-old man, as the national youth leader of the APC.
“We say “purported” because it is difficult to believe that a political party that flaunts “social democratic change” as its ideology would choose to exclude the demographic constituency most synonymous with change – the youth,” Mr. Echezona said.

He also advised the APC leadership to quickly act and do the “needful.”

“The emergence of Mr. Ibrahim Dasuki Jalo is an unabashed affront not only on the constitution of the APC but also on the collective sensibilities and aspirations of Nigerian youth truly yearning for change. We, the League of Patriotic and Progressive Youths call on the leadership of the APC to quickly do the following needful before the movement for change becomes tramped in an unnecessary moral quagmire,” he said.
Another youth, Gbenga Olorunpomi, told PREMIUM TIMES that though he is happy that his party held its convention, he is dissatisfied with the emergence of Mr. Jalo as the party’s youth leader.

“Speaking in my capacity as a youth and nothing more, I am proud that my party has been able to pull out a convention despite the forces against it. I congratulate every leader that emerged except the youth leader,” Mr. Olorunpomi, an APC youth leader in Lagos, said.
He also affirmed that there had been an amendment to the party’s constitution on the definition of the youth; hence, he was surprised at the emergence of Mr. Jalo as the youth leader.

“Just before voting commenced on the convention ground, there were a few amendments to the party’s constitution and one of the amendments was that any persons between the age of 18 to 40 is defined as young people,” he said.

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/163003-nigerians-condemn-apc-electing-52-year-old-youth-leader.html

APC cannot even respect its own CONSTITUTION talk less of expecting their DICTATOR president to respect our country's constitution.
Chai, we don enter one chance, walahi.

But APC can lie sha oh!
APC and lies be like Siamese twins grin

APC "Youth" leader is on the left while the youth leader for PDP is on the right.
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Mbediogu(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Lemme join here in Benue Sharply...
Tho My Heart Still Remains "Buharilistic"
45yrs no be youths na..

Dedicating this plot of Land to swtie Miss Benue 2014
A united political party tyrannizes the populace. Let us unite Nigeria.
Re: PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST by Phens(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2015
DTOBS:

sowie man,you need to look upstairs some1 is occupying the place already.
yes my brother, sadly i noticed, but when i commented there was noone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / Flood Collapses Only Bridge Bebuo Bomaji, Cross River, Residents Lament. Photos / Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.