Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (74601 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by fearlesschicken: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
blackiridis:

the screen is good it came with its own screen guard no protective case and yes both sims are micro.

You sure about its screen guard? Did u order the phone or bought it from a store?

How's the sound like? Can you send me a screenshot to my mail fearlesschicken11@gmx.co.uk
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by leksgcfr(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
I tried the imei tweak of this phone but in the Engineer mode, there is no Engineer MTK for the tweak to be done. I tried rooting with king user but to no avail. Guys, what am I missing in the step/ process?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Akaewu: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=leksgcfr post=38046865]I tried the imei tweak of this phone but in the Engineer mode, there is no Engineer MTK for the tweak to be done. I tried rooting with king user but to no avail. Guys, what am I missing in the step/ process?[/quote

Download mtk engineering app frm play store.
Thier u see ..andriod and mtk
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
fearlesschicken:

You sure about its screen guard? Did u order the phone or bought it from a store?

How's the sound like? Can you send me a screenshot to my mail fearlesschicken11@gmx.co.uk
i ordered from jumia.. the sound is ok. check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by jossy91(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
leksgcfr:
I tried the imei tweak of this phone but in the Engineer mode, there is no Engineer MTK for the tweak to be done. I tried rooting with king user but to no avail. Guys, what am I missing in the step/ process?

Just dial on ur keypad *#*#3646633#*#* it will take u to the mtk engineering mode directly
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by fearlesschicken: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
blackiridis:

i ordered from jumia.. the sound is ok. check ur mail

Seen! Thanks smiley

looks pretty cool cheesy what launcher did you use? so i can check it out when i get mine. grin
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by tayo52: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Clinton594:
If you wantt to sell ur hot 2 I'm available for business.
I have zero for counterbalance if you're interested.
How much are u willing to pay it,just 3months old infinix hot2,very clean
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2015
fearlesschicken:

Seen! Thanks smiley

looks pretty cool cheesy what launcher did you use? so i can check it out when i get mine. grin

nova launcher prime

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2015
tayo52:

3months? shocked the device came out august 18th how come urs is 3months old

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mondee02(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Please can someone help me on how to transfer files from sd card to phone memory of hot2 pls.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Ryanxu: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2015
i bought one last week, i used 2~3 days, n d found when i making a call. d heating burn d ear, becoming very hot
and also it's said 5 inch screen, but d three button inside the screen, so d display is just 4.5inch. and d screen resolution is really unsharp. bad fone.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Clinton594(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
tayo52:

I'm in Enugu
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by jossy91(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
mondee02:
Please can someone help me on how to transfer files from sd card to phone memory of hot2 pls.

If u are having difficulty moving ur files from sd card to phone memory just download ES File Explore and use it to move ur files to phone memory.

Many mistakes we make when installing our browsers is dat we dont check on where (i.e memory) they were installed to. If u installed Ucweb,Chrome,Firefox,Idm,Flashshare,Xender on memory card your file storage location automatically becomes E:// . So if u have intentions of using ur phone memory for downloads try ensuring these apps are been installed to phone memory drive C:// .

I hope this helps
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mondee02(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
jossy91:

If u are having difficulty moving ur files from sd card to phone memory just download ES File Explore and use it to move ur files to phone memory.

Many mistakes we make when installing our browsers is dat we dont check on where (i.e memory) they were installed to. If u installed Ucweb,Chrome,Firefox,Idm,Flashshare,Xender on memory card your file storage location automatically becomes E:// . So if u have intentions of using ur phone memory for downloads try ensuring these apps are been installed to phone memory drive C:// .

I hope this helps

Thank you
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by fearlesschicken: 1:00am On Sep 18, 2015
blackiridis:

nova launcher prime
Thanks! smiley

Just got mine, phone seems quite fragile.

How do I check the Ram space on the phone?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 3:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Besto:
the fone is so crap audiowise
my beat headset sounds beta on my Nokia torch lite fone that got no equalizer compared to the infinix hot...
do u even own a beats headset?

Dude stop hating

Mention a 20-25k fone that is better

Get a life already
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 3:59am On Sep 18, 2015
Ryanxu:
i bought one last week, i used 2~3 days, n d found when i making a call. d heating burn d ear, becoming very hot
and also it's said 5 inch screen, but d three button inside the screen, so d display is just 4.5inch. and d screen resolution is really unsharp. bad fone.
inches are measured with the fone and not the screen

Its bezels are huge
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 4:07am On Sep 18, 2015
donhils:

79% Nexus as reported by who? You? And let's even assume it's 21% less nexus. So, it means Nexus devices come those basic things that your Hot 2 don't have. U are so dumb that you must wait for him to mention everything b4 you understand that there are clauses in a sentence that are in bracket, but u don't mention them out cos you're supposedly talking with a sensible person. Unless they become as senseless as you are, then they'll have to say everything one by one. Stay there and be deluding yourself that your Hot 2 is exactly like Nexus.

Dude been studying ur comments and reakise ur just a mere anticipator and observer

U always find fault in almost everything that isnt urs,

I use to be like u till I grew and saw what life really is.

U need to stop going against brands, dey are there making thier money and ur here creating threads/commenting wasting NL's cloud storage on irrelevant things

This aint gonna help mate!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 4:10am On Sep 18, 2015
chillingbabe:
Pls wats the difference btw Hot note and hot note pro..and do they write hote note pro on the carton(pack) cos I intend to buy brand new..
go recheck d price bae nd tell us if its still 25k?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 4:21am On Sep 18, 2015
therealesttin:

Hahahahahahahaha...........very funny. Just ask and you will know how to:
Simply download ES explorer my friend, and come back to tell us when you can change the ringtone afterwards.
I figured something bout nigerians whenever dey dont own a particular thing or somethjng is a challenge to thiers dey start badmouthing it

1st was ba3
2nd gallery
3rd manager
Now d excuse is u cant put a music as a ringtone

We all see movies both asian and europe

When fone rings u get to hear the normal ringtone nd not music,

I dont use music,cus I feel its childish!!!
If u wonna listen to music you do and stop basking on 20 seconds of regular noise
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 4:24am On Sep 18, 2015
michaelobinna:
xiaomi redmi note 2 front and back camera na killer... the pic quality superb... if i post any picture i snap with the phone for instagram ..na so so likes
yes we know that

Bt den whats now the reason for posting d comment here?

Are they on d same price range?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 4:29am On Sep 18, 2015
ekwe1:
If only all of y'all complaining have the phone.... All na dem say. Tell me one thing the fone can't do? Oya go buy iphone6 or s6 dey won't... Dem go always dey complain.
lol I tell u, especially the op

Hes on many thread doing same thing dem say dem say
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Besto(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2015
drizzypat:
do u even own a beats headset?

Dude stop hating

Mention a 20-25k fone that is better

Get a life already

not everyone is as poor as you
go and find ur mates..make ur life beta.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 6:14am On Sep 18, 2015
fearlesschicken:

Thanks! smiley

Just got mine, phone seems quite fragile.

How do I check the Ram space on the phone?

yeah at 1st thats how it feels.. goto settings>apps then swipe to running u will see the RAM space

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2015
drizzypat:

Dude been studying ur comments and reakise ur just a mere anticipator and observer

U always find fault in almost everything that isnt urs,

I use to be like u till I grew and saw what life really is.

U need to stop going against brands, dey are there making thier money and ur here creating threads/commenting wasting NL's cloud storage on irrelevant things

This aint gonna help mate!!!
What did you end up saying now? You wrote all these lines just to tell me that u used to be like me? I actually pity you.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2015
drizzypat:
I figured something bout nigerians whenever dey dont own a particular thing or somethjng is a challenge to thiers dey start badmouthing it

1st was ba3
2nd gallery
3rd manager
Now d excuse is u cant put a music as a ringtone

We all see movies both asian and europe

When fone rings u get to hear the normal ringtone nd not music,

I dont use music,cus I feel its childish!!!
If u wonna listen to music you do and stop basking on 20 seconds of regular noise
Is it anybody's fault that you feel too old?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Besto:

not everyone is as poor as you
go and find ur mates..make ur life beta.
define poor??

Anyone that uses a device below standard?

See how shallow ur life is

Kim k uses a q10 and an I iphone 5,dangote barely use a browsing device

Are u anyway beta dan dem

Kids thinking owning a big fone is everything

Grow up nigga
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2015
donhils:

Is it anybody's fault that you feel too old?
is it anybody's fault that u cant respect ppl decision??
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2015
donhils:

What did you end up saying now? You wrote all these lines just to tell me that u used to be like me? I actually pity you.
pity urself 1st

Quit spewing thrash on ppl's device it will get u nowhere

Btw kulimart is still waiting for ur order,stop saying what u dont know
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
drizzypat:
is it anybody's fault that u cant respect ppl decision??
Or maybe you can't really comprehend when u read. Cos my post never disrespected anybody, just observed something and asked about it. Or maybe you don't know what respect means, who knows?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2015
drizzypat:
pity urself 1st

Quit spewing thrash on ppl's device it will get u nowhere

Btw kulimart is still waiting for ur order,stop saying what u dont know
Let him keep waiting for me, as if that's your issue.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by drizzypat: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2015
donhils:

Or maybe you can't really comprehend when u read. Cos my post never disrespected anybody, just observed something and asked about it. Or maybe you don't know what respect means, who knows?
what is he writing??

Were u d person quoted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.