Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (74598 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2015
oyewolestephen:
i would have been one of the victims but the day i went with my money unfortunately it is only black that was available and i dislike black phone i would have even bought it like that but the seller speech turn me off though before i left some dude had came to buy the remaining 2pieces.i left there angrily.the next day i visited another place and bought another phone which am enjoying today and the phone is lumia 540

Dont be fooled by these guys paid to rubbish the phone. You can simply google hot 2 reviews to learn the truth or check the Hot 2 thread opened by Techlector. Yes initially we experienced a few challenges because the OS and some features of the OS are totally new to us but did we all not find android so challenging. Whoever said this guys statements are credible, pls look up his past topics and profile.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by amicableSavage: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2015
damibigmo:
The phone na beans I dey regret am
bro. Pls expatiate on ur reasons. Wat are d defects pls. I want to know everything. Thanks.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Freesia20(f): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2015
All other sites work on opera mini except Facebook..... What can I do
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Coolcube: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2015
I have gone through this thread from page one and I cannot but see Nigerians in their "pull him down attitude". Even those who have never seen the phone runs it down with their mouths. Before you comment on the phone or buy it, get a feel from someone who has it. I have handled it, recommended it for people who need affordable android at an affordable rate and I can confess that the phone is good. The problem with Nigerians is that we are too critical and skeptical of new things; that the phone doesn't come with pre-installed gallery or file manager does not make it a wack. In fact, it is to allow you configure the phone to your taste.

True, the phone cannot be compared to S5 or S6 or other expensive android phones, but at the price for which it is sold, it is NICE. If you still doubt it, check it out. Personally, I feel the phone pass my BB Q5.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by hustla(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2015
ubecharles:
. You are my main man cool

U have the phone?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2015
kaeforum:

Please tell them again, when i tried to enlighten them I got attacked by the person promoting these cheap rubbish, it may suprise you that these brands arent even recognized in their countries of origin, if you google the net you wont see any professional review of these crapy phones utube,
except if the person is Nigeria sales man from jumia or konga.

Is better to buy an original london used phone than a fake new fone from chinko. buying a rip off that purports to have the same spec as the oroginal doesnt mean it is original. cheesy

So now when it comes to Hot 2 , all these guys including GSMarena are not professional but these same guys will review s6and iphone and they will be professional then abi, Nigerian children sha.
Not everyone can afford a high end phone or even a mid range phone, show some respect.

http://techcabal.com/2015/08/26/gone-in-seconds-5000-units-of-infinix-hot-2-smartphones-sold-out-on-jumia/
http://www.justnaira.com/2015/09/infinix-hot-2-hands-on-review.html
http://www.nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/telecom/infinix-hot-2-x510-affordable-and-dependable-smartphone
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2015
I hate liars and mouth runners....
See reviews from sites including GSM arena....the worlds most renowned phone review blog.

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

Who are these people? Could have been better spec wise for N19,500? Please post link of people you have seen putting up Hot 2 for sale?
I will buy all the units. I dare you to post links to back up your statement.
I should post a link to people I see around me? You think every buying and selling happen on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2015
I so much hate liars. Its pretty obvious this guy is paid to bad mouth brands, check out some of his past works with different Usernames in images below:

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Youngzedd:

If everyone decide to wait, who will then give the review

Blame the bloggers that collect peanuts to give false review to the phone.
another factor is the bandwagon effect, people buy new phones because others are buying it, to them if they dont buy it, they may feel inferior or insufficient except they buy the fone. after buying the phone, reality dawns on them, its whats called post purchase dissonance.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by chillingbabe: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2015
sonofananimal:
with due respect, I will advice you go for the hot note pro (25k) the phone is much more stable and OK.
Pls wats the difference btw Hot note and hot note pro..and do they write hote note pro on the carton(pack) cos I intend to buy brand new..
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Youngzedd(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2015
prettyboi1989:

another factor is the bandwagon effect, people buy new phones because others are buying it, to them if they dont buy it, they may feel inferior or insufficient except they buy the fone. after buying the phone, reality dawns on them, its whats called post purchase dissonance.

And that's waste of resources.

grin
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2015
chillingbabe:
Pls wats the difference btw Hot note and hot note pro..and do they write hote note pro on the carton(pack) cos I intend to buy brand new..

You will not get genuine advise and reviews here, better you go to the original Hot 2 thread for better reviews and advise.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2015
The phone is good, am using it ,d battery last throughout d day upon browsing. I enjoyed all d features U need to charge d phone with his charger or a quality charger hence it wl discharge instead of charging ,charge it with quality power bank or switch off when charging with low power bank.Surely u wl enjoy it as I do. when battery is below 15% if u set d battery saver it wl serve u for another 2 hours.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by chillingbabe: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

You will not get genuine advise and reviews here, better you go to the original Hot 2 thread for better reviews and advise.
I didn't ask for Hot 2, I asked for "Hote note and Hote note pro"..
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2015
chillingbabe:
I didn't ask for Hot 2, I asked for "Hote note and Hote note pro"..

So search for their thread, this is not the right place.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by chillingbabe: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

So search for their thread, this is not the right place.
I saw it before I asked my question..Moreover,It wasn't u i asked, I asked someone who replied my quote and I still await a reply from the person.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2015
chillingbabe:
Not much!

Is just the ram and the storage space.

The HOT note is 1gb ram while the pro is 2gb ram.

But there is no description. Just the hot note
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by dinoescobar(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Jideh9ty:
Infinix Hot 2 Pouch and Tempered glass screen are available for sales. contact me on 07038652129

How much is it and im in calabar.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by invisibility: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaeforum:

You will agree with me then , that they dont hold their value, I mean resale value.

Samsungs Lgs, BBs and iphone are high end products hence they command a high resale value, u hardly see people selling infinix or tecnos that are 1 yr old, cos the products deteriorate rapidly.
This explanins why the makers of these inferior products have to churn new versions every 90days cos the shelf life is short.

I totally disagree. Go to olx and even right here on nairaland you get to see tecno Q1,Tecno N3,L3,P3,D1,M7 etc for sale. They are all Phones of 2 years plus still working and ready to stay longer like any samsung or blackberry would stay. It all boils down to how careful or careless different users are.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

I hate liars and mouth runners....
See reviews from sites including GSM arena....the worlds most renowned phone review blog.
If you're referring to me as a liar, then go home and call everybody u see there a liar.
Mumu, did I say that the phone is good or bad? I simply observed that people are selling theirs and I want to ask why.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

Dont be fooled by these guys paid to rubbish the phone. You can simply google hot 2 reviews to learn the truth or check the Hot 2 thread opened by Techlector. Yes initially we experienced a few challenges because the OS and some features of the OS are totally new to us but did we all not find android so challenging. Whoever said this guys statements are credible, pls look up his past topics and profile.
Who is this buffoon?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Danity20: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 0808 29808 18 or +23480 8298 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by dax4real(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Like someone rightly said the phone is meant for kids cos who can explain why you cannot change the ringtone to the music you want. No provision for change of ringtone. Will give ito my daughter. Its her luck.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
chillingbabe:
I saw it before I asked my question..Moreover,It wasn't u i asked, I asked someone who replied my quote and I still await a reply from the person.

No vex o....abi u don vex?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
donhils:

Who is this buffoon?

Family and friends of urs....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
dax4real:
Like someone rightly said the phone is meant for kids cos who can explain why you cannot change the ringtone to the music you want. No provision for change of ringtone. Will give ito my daughter. Its her luck.

Hahahahahahahaha...........very funny. Just ask and you will know how to:
Simply download ES explorer my friend, and come back to tell us when you can change the ringtone afterwards.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by therealesttin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
donhils:

If you're referring to me as a liar, then go home and call everybody u see there a liar.
Mumu, did I say that the phone is good or bad? I simply observed that people are selling theirs and I want to ask why.

Yes the same way u observed people were selling their LG G3 too.....grow up man.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

Family and friends of urs....
Fowl.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

Yes the same way u observed people were selling their LG G3 too.....grow up man.
Yea I did observe that too or am I entitled to only one observation in a year? I can observe 10 things in a day if I so wish. You that have grown up, I wish u'll still grow some more cos I can't see any difference btw u and those that haven't grown.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
therealesttin:

Hahahahahahahaha...........very funny. Just ask and you will know how to:
Simply download ES explorer my friend, and come back to tell us when you can change the ringtone afterwards.
Somebody just said there was no provision (by the phone makers) for change of ring tone and you're here telling him about ES explorer. If you'll need a 3rd party to carry out a function as basic as changing ringtone, I wonder what you can actually do with the phone.
Maybe I'll create another thread, "What exactly do owners of Infinix Hot 2 do with it'?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by webguru(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
I use this phone and its awesome...

Way better than samsumg's crappy UI's and very fast

uses the latest OS too

The OK Google is just awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.