Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (74589 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by sorextee(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Yeah, bb10 nd ios..

runzlord:

Let me guess, you use BB?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Chopstaff8: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2015
We sell all types of smartphone brands such as:

✔SAMSUNG
✔HTC
✔SONY
✔LUMIA
✔BLACKBERRY
✔APPLE

We offer one of the best client services around town, pantronise and have no reason to regret.

Delivery is one the best thing we are good at, delivery are made within 24hrs of order (Lagos residence only).

PIN: 591F 6C9B
PIN: 591F 6C9B

Note remove the space in between the pins
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2015
Interest ing
Interesting!
Abeg if ani bodi get hot 2 2 sell holla @ me 08170545606 tank u
I stay in kd
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Neckyblue(f): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2015
Sirme411:
Guys Please...I want to Get mine on Tuesday. But with All this Reviews + will Be my First Time Using An Android M a Blackberry Fan nd Again I'm Planning on Using A glo bis On it nd I guess I can't Do that without "Rooting" it nd For Gods Sake wat is "rooting".....Plz can Sum1 help wit answers

U can do ur Glo bis without rooting it.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by bigtt76(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2015
The issue is not with the phone's hardware or spec issue but rather the failure on the part of Infinix and Jumia in educating would-be users on what Android One OS on the phone is all about.

I had the same issue until I got enlightened. The Android One OS concept was Google's own way of saying 'why root a phone to remove the bloat wares when you can have one free of bloat wares and also apps that users have alternatives for'.

This many people did not understand and when they can't find apps as comon as the File Manager, they start seeing the phone as inferior.

I now have another phone running Android 5.1 but it's not in any way different from the Android One but it comes with a file manager grin though.

Another issue identified is with the users craving for a Ferrari in a Kia Rio grin agreed they all have 4 tires and injector engines BUT one is more fine tuned using premium quality raw materials to arrive at a finished product. Liken same to the mobile phones, Samsung uses processor chips etc such as Qualcomm and Snapdragon but still run on 1GB RAM while Hot2 runs on MTK but 2GB RAM.

In the case of Samsung, the processor compensates for the low RAM while on the Hot2, the RAM tries to complement the processor. I've seen this happen on laptops. Windows XP will not install on a Pentium One desktop with 1GB RAM but will install on a Pentium Two with 1GB RAM.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Carmal90:

Like how mich can i get the phone from slot??

I dont know, but phones are always cheaper there
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2015
oluwabuse:
hmmmmm, so whats your view as far as rooting and tweaking r concerned, seems you are having different perspectives.
My view is that

Check it out, why do people root their phone?

Glo bis?
Game cheat?
Free internet?

Most times(not all times), negative things!

Things you can do without only of you have enough money to run your phone.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Wackyrichy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
runzlord:

Lool
Talking about connecting to mars and pluto Talking about galaxy Talking about s6
Talking about samsung cool
and s6 is sold for 20k abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by KuliMart: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
We're here to give you value for money.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
oluwabuse:
we all want quantity and not quality, im still taking my time to get a new phone, i think getting a bb is now the best option for me.
No! Only you want quantity o!

Me I want quality (and there are 'cheap' quality too)
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wackyrichy:
and s6 is sold for 20k abi?
As in 20k phone can't connect you to mars and pluto
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
...Everybody like the people in your neighborhood? I read all the reasons and I couldn't pick out any reasonable disadvantage that has to do with the phone. The phone is awesome! And you will enjoy it more with a good android software.

I forgot to add...for its price, the camera is awesome too! Very sharp, glossy and colorful

Reading some comments here, it seems some people were expecting the phone to perform same functions as s5....na same price? Nothing good comes so easily.

If you think the camera is good, then you've never used a sony xperia.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Clinton594(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
If you wantt to sell ur hot 2 I'm available for business.
I have zero for counterbalance if you're interested.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
It is too hot wink
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by peterovanski(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Because his/her infinix hot is too hotting grin
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by asumo12: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
the whitish bg nko?

undecided

Segadem:
There's nothing wrong with the phone,everything about it is OK,unless u are expecting to connect Mars and Pluto with #20,000 phone.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please help tell Sai Baba, that; we, fellow Nigerians residing in Delta Steel Company (DSC)Housing Complex, Ugbogidi, Orhuwhorun town and the neighboring communities have not been enjoying the light they say "has improved" as a result of PMB body language, despite the fact that we have two power stations within a radius of 10-40Km from us. Please BEDC should give us light, as not having light for the past months have crippled our economy, increase the cost of living and rate of robbery in these areas.

Also the flood we experience as a result of the rain that fell this morning is very threatening to the people's live and properties. Hope, the government will do something about it before the number of IDPs from the area add to the already compounded situation in the various camps.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Baadal(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jonathan2787:
the phone is cheap for its spec but when i saw the phone i was disappointed because of the sim slots battery and worst of all the screen looks pale i wish its colorfull like my old boom j7 it also have white ui which gets worse when brightness is increased and the design isnt sexy at all am settling for hot note or pro or almighty camon c8 tecnos fine girl because they all fall within same price range
i have new infinix hot note pro 16GB rom/2GB ram variant.champaigne gold call/whatsapp if interested 08025220285

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
damibigmo:
The phone na beans I dey regret am

You see why its good to buy original brands instead of cheap china rip offs, if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol.

I d rather buy a london used original than a flashy inferior china. grin
Keep on enriching their economy.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by eluquenson(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Infinix HOT grin
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mbano(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
i bought infinix hot note for 26k and it is serving me real well. has a lot of features. i love the fone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Burger01(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
oyewolestephen:
i would have been one of the victims but the day i went with my money unfortunately it is only black that was available and i dislike black phone i would have even bought it like that but the seller speech turn me off though before i left some dude had came to buy the remaining 2pieces.i left there angrily.the next day i visited another place and bought another phone which am enjoying today and the phone is lumia 540
You have a correct phone guy. Very nice phone. smiley
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
phemiteb1:
who wants to sell his/her iphone 4S ?
iphone4s in what generation? Are you aware iphone6 is almost outdated? Hian!
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Burger01:
lumia is another F'd up phone if you asked me
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by CandyBar: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
If you want "High performance", buy a "High-End" Phone.......don't expect the Speed of a Ferrari from a Toyota Camry.

You get what you pay for!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Softing(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
I don't know how to post this.. That's why am using this medium cuz it urgent. Osaru agbontean had a accident at Agbor Road, before abudu due to bad tires, his phone is on password couldn't reach his family. The federal road safety are transporting him to the hospital that I do not know... He was driving a red sienna car. Not too loaded with books.. He pull out of the car during the time of the incident... I think he should have an inner injury.. Who Knows his family should help reach to them.. He is from Benin at oredo local government. Area

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Plus234(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Burger01:

how much is the phone ?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by deolumike(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Nigerians what s6 specs on a 20k phone... Lol...una try wella..
so if I buy a phone for 20k I'm not supposed to expect value for the money? I don't think 20k is a small amount for an infinix phone
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
invisibility:

Good thread with good question. Cos I've been asking myself this same question.

I think the answer probably has to do with sub par battery or rooting difficulties but I'd like to know for sure.

NO the problem is that the phone is an inferior product , built to fail within the shortest possible time.
Its no better than the 1st iphone, which till date (5yrs later) still holds its value.

Injoo, Infinix, tecno and other cheap china phones come from one factory, they re no better than the galaxy or lg.
Dont be fooled by the price, its all crap, why spend 30k for a phone that has a shelf life of less than 90 days and absolutely no resale value.
Off course the makers of these crap phones know Nigerians are phone ccrazy, they will change their phones evry 2 months so they decide to make phones that die in less than 4 months, is just good business, thanks for you patronage (stupidity) grin
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
asumo12:
the whitish bg nko?

undecided

which whitish BG.. thats google now launcher u can easily change launcher
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by dasphinx1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
kaeforum:

You see why its good to buy original brands instead of cheap china rip offs, if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol.

I d rather buy a london used original than a flashy inferior china. grin
Keep on enriching their economy.

Bro, it is not a case of flashy china phone or londonused original. it is a case of the OP, and some other users, not understanding the whole essence of Google's AndroidOne programme and its relation to the Phone.

*modified* Wait sef, have we not been enriching Western Countries economies since way back? Abi na only phones dem de use enrich country economy?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by hustla(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'd rather buy Xiaomi Mi4 or Mi4i than anything tecno or Infinix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.