Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) (47535 Views)

"No Headmistress Was Demoted In Abia For Embarrassing Governor's Wife"- Abia Gov / Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / Gov. Ambode Bashed For Embarrassing V. P Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by BabaO2: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Why is Ambode always reading from prepared speeches. This is not Lagos standard
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Olukat(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2015
calebo101:
You think when Saraki called Osinbanjo a Mere commissioner he doesn't know what he's saying?? cheesy cheesy

grin grin > grin your damn right

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by kashflynn(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2015
For christ sake that is a picture not video... Hw can we tell that, he(whoever is name is, d ACCUSED) didn't SHAKE Vp osibanjor 1st before reaching out to Gov amobodeh, since non of us where in attendance... Pls there's always a thousand nd one story or perception to a picture... Analyze nd deduce before jumping into conclusion. My pfifle...
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by cabaliciouscabal: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
Is the VP of any relevance to the governace of this country?
NO!!!!!!! SW you guys need to shut dafuck up....

U Ar A Confirm illiterate, Ow Did Ur Jonathan Got To D Throne? Stinking Smelling Mouth like Urs. Ur Data Will Soon Finish and U will let us Breath In Nairaland.

Bastard Spare Part Seller, None Of Ur Entire Family Is Half Educate Has Oshibajo Is.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by tlops(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
It is a gross mistake by the handler of the account. The only reason that picture was worth displaying is because of the VP, Prof Y. Osinbajo and the celebrant.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by TolaniLuv: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Our VP is a short man...
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by goodgate: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rizstar:
merely commissioner
Guy GOD Elevates people, whether Commissioner or not he is NIGERIA's no. 2 MAN now. Quit Envy and Hate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by carzola(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

U Ar A Confirm illiterate, Ow Did Ur Jonathan Got To D Throne? Stinking Smelling Mouth like Urs. Ur Data Will Soon Finish and U will let us Breath In Nairaland.

Bastard Spare Part Seller, None Of Ur Entire Family Is Half Educate Has Oshibajo Is.
undecided undecided undecided are u not a F00l? is ur president educated? asshole of the federal republic if e pain u go kill urself... The VP is a clueless house boy... His church in Aso rock was locked up.... he had to stand outside with his members and call buhari first before the kunu blockhead ordered it be open, your just living in a country u purposely give a blind eye to the truth..... back to my family... my dad is a prof... my seven siblings including me are all graduates..... i guess u and ur entire community cant match that.... brain washed peasant.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
The valueless vp. Aka common commissioner.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by idrissunny: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Seconded
Demmocrats:
A humble man to the core even when they called him a mere "commissioner" he didn't reply them.

Our able vice peesident God will continue to bless you and your family .

Amen

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by CandyBar: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Is "Osinbade" not a dignitary??

If his running mate can forget his name.....why won't others??

What is "forgotten" by the goose is "forgetful" to the gander !!
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by charlesbailey(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why is it that the topics are always over-hyped And in most cases out of context from the main idea
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by engrhorla(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
dominique:
It would have been understandable if it was a crowded picture but there were just 3. Whoever is in charge of that account goofed big time.

I am telling u.
The handler of that account is yet to come across Osinbajo's assets declaration
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by draspi: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
click here to read more https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=834758209976414&id=297737717011802&set=ms.c.eJw9z8kVxCAMA9CO5nnDS~%3B~_NTWJFHD8yMrRHnRqdqYzwX8OWGa4y18iNPsiTbneZKqFn5~%3B3ALbp5Fu3wzePte07oRG40~_ozzz~_adV9qRX5~_1Dl0w~_3W2P5ibIA96~%3ByeVNN7D~%3B7ehT9CXhv3y7U~_L977lyT~%3BPQEhX.bps.a.834757913309777.1073741890.297737717011802&source=48
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by shinel(f): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=carzola post=37760605] undecided undecided undecided are u not a F00l? is ur president educated? asshole of the federal republic if e pain u go kill urself... The VP is a clueless house boy... His church in Aso rock was locked up.... he had to stand outside with his members and call buhari first before the kunu blockhead ordered it be open, your just living in a country u purposely give a blind eye to the truth..... back to my family... my dad is a prof... my seven siblings including me are all graduates..... i guess u and ur entire community cant match that.... brain washed peasant. [/quote

(My dad is a prof) picture of the certificate or I don't believe.

(My seven siblings including me are all graduates) graduate of where? When a carpenter finished learning his skills, he is called a graduate. Pls explain!

But wait o!! SEVEN!!! Why yeebos dey born like dog sef, pity Igbo woman, turn baby factory just to meet up with other tribes population. DiaRisGod o!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Spidermon: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
ellahzy:
grin that sweet moment on social media where no one supports the so called 'OP'.
meanwhile,

Op ur battery is getting low ( I can see u are charging it dats Gud) cool

With the way you are always monitoring people's battery level, do you sell chargers??
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by shinel(f): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
undecided undecided undecided are u not a F00l? is ur president educated? asshole of the federal republic if e pain u go kill urself... The VP is a clueless house boy... His church in Aso rock was locked up.... he had to stand outside with his members and call buhari first before the kunu blockhead ordered it be open, your just living in a country u purposely give a blind eye to the truth..... back to my family... my dad is a prof... my seven siblings including me are all graduates..... i guess u and ur entire community cant match that.... brain washed peasant.

(My seven siblings including me are all graduates) graduate of where? When a carpenter finished learning his skills, he is called a graduate. Pls explain!

But wait o!! SEVEN!!! Why yeebos dey born like dog sef, pity Igbo woman, turn baby factory just to meet up with other tribes population. DiaRisGod o!
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by ellahzy(f): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Spidermon:

With the way you are always monitoring people's battery level, do you sell chargers??

with the way you are monitoring my posts, do u sell glasses ?? tongue
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by sirnicson(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
THE MERE COMMISSIONER IS RICHER THAN BUHARI SO YOU KNOW
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by EasternLionn: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
shinel:

You are about to run mad.
Used tissue, useless thing from useless tribe , under influence of brown corrugated iron zinc.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Apparently your phone doesn't have Auto-correct, or you chose to ignore it. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by demarc001: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Maybe Na the man (V.P) size cause am
Abeg no tell dem say na me talk am o!
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Spidermon: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
ellahzy:

with the way you are monitoring my posts, do u sell glasses ?? tongue
Gbaun !! This your retort no sweet but you try small
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
shinel:

He should show you his Father's Certificate? Wait, who are you? Believe it or not, if he is telling the truth, your opinion means nothing.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mere commissioner thingz on my mind.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by lionduke(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
kodded:
keep dreaming, buhari will not. Die for the until he finishes his tenure tongue
your singnature reminds me of a song... NA who you be?
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
There are only 3 people in picture... what kind of idi0t is managing his Instagram account? The person should be sacked!
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Geezy4real(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ambo, but why? Mere commissioner...Bukola Saraki said so! grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by carzola(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
shinel:

Am not an igbo!!!!!! the moment you learn respect and how to address people thats the moment u would be of relevance to me... for now i think u should concentrate on how to make yourself a wife material and desist from insulting people that have enough money to pay the bride price for all the ladies, in your entire community.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by moshino(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
sojiboy:
The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (Trem) General Overseer Bishop Mike Okonkwo had his birthday today at the church headquarters. The birthday was graced by Dignitaries of the nation, including the Vice president and Governor of Lagos state.

But the most disappointing thing was that a picture on @akinwunmiambode instagram having the V. President in it, just recognised ONLY the Governor but classified, V. P Prof Yemi Osinbajo as "Other Dignitaries" instead of recognising the V. P first, Then the governor then other Dignitaries but the handler of the Instagram threw caution in the air, ANYWAY he his now receiving bashing of his life as Nigerians are already blasting him and putting him where he belongs.

https://instagram.com/p/7TCqe2p0su/?taken-by=akinwunmiambode

They still see the VP as 'ORDINARY COMMISSIONER', that's why it happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbemisola Saraki Campaigns For President Buhari in Kwara (PHOTOS) / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.