Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) (9955 Views)

Daddies: Your Biological Clock Is Also Ticking. / 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. / Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by spikedcylinder: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
Her @ss got punk'd! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by tope2000(f): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2009
iReport:

No, but the colonel may be suave and irresistible. See his picture now, don't he look sexy?

sexy? irresistible?? suave?? *puking violently*
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by iReport: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2009
sexy? irresistable?? suave?? *puking violently*
One woman's meat is another woman's poison after all SpikeyCylinder dey die for sauron whom i will rather die than bang. kiss kiss kiss

see their picture again:
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2009
iReport:

Who knows, he must have date raped her and threatened her into being with him. No be military man?

Jesus Wept!!!

Roflmao; men and this Adam and Eve excuse. Dear God, Eve made me do it and blah blah blah. When will you men get tired of it and start taking responsibility for your actions? wimps!

Just like women should be held accountable for their loose ways.
This gurl might have lost her womb and that makes this story another classic!!!

Fear no dey catcham?

Nah. . . . . .I thunk u get mesmerized by married men, no??

Continue joggling. Are you a professional sperm donor?

Shush. . . . . . . Are u a professional sperm bank?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Treetop20(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2009
that beautiful lass and that old man? shocked embarassed cheesy
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by tope2000(f): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2009
iReport:

One woman's meat is another woman's poison
see their picture again:

Oh plsssssssssss . . . you and i know the only reason she is with him is cux of money cheesy

Treetop20:

funmi find him sexy cheesy
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2009
Treetop20:

Don't be deceived by those babes. . . . . .They are Jezebels in disguise.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by iReport: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2009
Just like women should be held accountable for their loose ways.
This gurl might have lost her womb and that makes this story classic!!!
It depends on your definition of loose.

Nah. . . . . .I thunk u get[b] mesmerized by married men[/b], no??
farts uncontrollably.  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shush. . . . . . . Are u a professional sperm bank??
No, I'm a professional NUT cracker. I emasculate men and make them sing the sermon on the mount in broad daylight. Don't test me.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by iReport: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2009
funmi find him sexy
Yes I do, he looks very masculine and waaay finer than Obama.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Treetop20(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

blimey! i cannot wrap me head around that
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by tope2000(f): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
iReport:

Yes I do, he looks very masculine and waaay finer than Obama.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
U must be high . . . . .i bet u find mugabe sexy too cheesy
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by iReport: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2009
Big excuse to date all those yeye women you corner downtown with yam legs.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Sauron1: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2009
Treetop20:

blimey! i cannot wrap me head around that

iReport is pro-Aristo.

iReport:

It depends on your definition of loose.

Loose = slutz, trollop, slapper, slag.

farts uncontrollably.  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thunk u have changed!!!!
U still fart??

No, I'm a professional NUT cracker. I emasculate men and make them sing the sermon on the mount in broad daylight. Don't test me.

You are a sperm bank.
Men of different shapes n sizes deposit their seeds in your alleyway.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by iReport: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2009
Lmao
U must be high . . . . .i bet u find mugabe sexy too
Naaaah, i prefer baba Sege.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by iReport: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2009
Thunk u have changed!!!!
U still fart??
Don't we all?. Are you dead? How will i exhale all the beans I ate last night?

You are a sperm bank.
That means their sperm will soon face foreclosure.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Treetop20(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

iReport is pro-Aristo.

Loose = slutz, trollop, slapper, slag.

Thunk u have changed!!!!
U still fart??

You are a sperm bank.
is ireport a lass?
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Sauron1: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2009
Treetop20:

is ireport a lass?

iReport = DeepZone = Hotfunmi = Pepper spray = Sheep shagger cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

iReport:

Don't we all?. Are you dead? How will i exhale all the beans I ate last night?

Christ!!!!

That means their sperm will soon face foreclosure.

Are u sure?? A colonel might stick a grenade up your cooch.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Treetop20(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
oh her
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by iReport: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2009
Are u sure?? A colonel might stick a grenade up your cooch.
Your sugar mummy might implant anthrax in her coochie.  tongue tongue tongue

iReport = DeepZone = Hotfunmi = Pepper spray = Sheep shagger
Hannibal=Sauron= Puzzyeaters.com
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Remii(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2009
Read the following from the Sun may some people would learn.

Disaster love zone

By Funke Egbemode (egbemode@sunnewsonline.com)
Saturday, November 1, 2008

Love, that painful or is it bitter sweet, emotion. One minute you are on top of the world, the next you hit an all-time low. It’s like a drug and once you are hooked, the price is usually high. Only God knows why women get into it all the time –yes, especially women. I don’t think men fall victim of this uppers and downers syndrome like women. It pains me all the more when I see women in relationships that even a mad mind can see is doomed for disaster right from day one. And telling her she’s heading for a heart break won’t achieve anything. That drug is already in her blood stream. As predicted, she crashes out but that doesn’t mean she won’t try again. She’s a buff for painful, heart shredding affairs.

There are girls who are hooked on men who beat them. It doesn’t matter the number of time she gets a black eye in a week or the number of time she goes to the doctor for broken jaw -she’s hooked and doomed. It’s not as if she loves the beating and battering, she’s just one of the girls who fawn over the wrong guys. If she goes to spend a weekend with him and he strips her naked; beats her pulp in front of his neighbours and throws her into the streets, bleeding, she will still go back.

Try telling her to quit while there’s still life in her and she’ll break down, tears running down her scarred cheeks…and bemoans: “but I love him so much, what will I do without him…” Such lovey dovey rubbish on a man who should be under mental intensive care. What will she do without him? Better things greater heights, that’s what. Yet she won’t budge, she finds her way back to his apartment and over and over again he punches and pushes her around at the slightest provocation -the mental psychological and social degradation of it all. They’ll make up, make love and she’ll wear make-up to cover the bruises and scratches. That’s just one set of girls.
There are also those who fall in love with their eyes wide open with men they know already have steady girl friends, even fiancés. Imagine knowing fully well that a man is about-to-get married and yet you go into affair with him not just for the fun of it but seriously. What can be in the man that you stake your future in a partner totally wrong for you? Imagine this.

You go to visit a so called boyfriend and the moment the ‘steady’ makes her appearance he starts fretting and pushes you into the guest room or better still, shoves you into the wardrobe! The shame! Yet some women will go back. Sure, his friends will welcome you. They are all into extra curricular activities. But when you spend the holidays with a man and on the day you are going back, he tells you not to forget your pants or make up. Or when you come for a second visit, the personal things you intentionally forgot (to put your stamp in the place) have been hurriedly shoved under the bed or somewhere more obscure. Yet you foolishly go on loving. What kind love is it that is foolish all the way?

And another, she is the type who entrusts her heart into the care of married man. Dupe was 26-year-old girl from a conservative but rich family. Fresh from the Medical School with a steady boyfriend she’d been dating for two years. We all thought they were going to get married. Then she met Dr. Deoye, the Medical Director of the big hospital where she was doing her housemanship.
Deoye already had two wives, who, on finding out that their husband was going out with Dupe, threatened to snuff life out of her. They reported her to her parents; they sent thugs to roughen her up. Her parents threaten to disown her, her steady boyfriend pleaded. Yet Dupe was adamant. It wasn’t for money; she comes from a well-to do family as it were. Still she went ahead and married a man who already had two wives. Then the bickering and hassles and juju course, started. And she found out too late that she was hooked on the wrong man.

So, what’s it that drive women into dead-end affairs? What makes a woman abandon the ideal relationship for one that has lottery written on it in capital letters?
When a girl is growing up, she has this vivid image of the ideal man -Mr. Right, we all call them. He’s the six-foot hunk, handsome, rich and a bit older than her and of course -single. But life is not a dream. So when she finds the six-footer, he turns out poor or when she finds one rich, he’s too short and skinny. And the one who has it all is an uncouth illiterate while she has a chain of degrees including one from London School of Economics. But that’s the way it is.
A woman has to be able to separate dreams from reality. It’s called compartmentalization. You have to separate your heart from your head. If you let your heart rule your head all the time, there’s no way you’ll be able to put a brake on unwanted emotions. If your heart is always in control, you have the tendency to get hooked on the wrong guy and get your heart in a bind.
Get smart and stop rushing head long into relationships that spell only disaster.

• You can get a copy of the book INTIMATE AFFAIRS from The Sun office, Lagos
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2009
What's to discuss here again?
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by biina: 2:27am On Apr 05, 2009
person wey wan die, jam person we go kill 'n' bury am.
equation don balance! grin
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by JustGood(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2009
More men should be like the Colonel and it wont be long till we have better decorum.

If a woman knows that a man is married or hooked somewhere else, why on earth does she think its proper for her to string along just because the guy satisfies her financially?
I am led to see it as whoring or prostitution.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2009
all those hot women that those governors and general parade about as official wives are rarely the first wives. most of them are like the woman in question( they bonk the guy on the side for yera plus, then use their wiles and he marries them). it seems the chick's game was not tight enough. better luck next time.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by spikedcylinder: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2009
Exactly. Some sell theirs for meat pie, others sell theirs for first ladyship. grin
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Exactly. Some sell theirs for meat pie, others sell theirs for first ladyship. grin

na that 'lepa tantalizers' chick in my close you dey refer to? grin
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by spikedcylinder: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
grin grin grin

Actually, a girl in my school then came to mind. Gist had it that all you have to do is buy her suya or meat pie and she's yours! I didn't believe until my friend tried it. . . . embarassed
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2009
angry angry angry angry

where were all these women of eatery virtue when i was coming of age? cheesy
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by spikedcylinder: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2009
They were of guguru and epa virtue. tongue
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by tpia: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2009
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by spikedcylinder: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2009
tpia:

@ topic and photo

beauty and the beast.

the naija version doesnt have any happy endings.

That photo was just for advert na.
Sometimes, the naija version has happy endings o. Ask Bauchi state governor. tongue
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by iReport: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2009

all those hot women that those governors and general parade about as official wives are rarely the first wives. most of them are like the woman in question( they bonk the guy on the side for yera plus, then use their wiles and he marries them). it seems the chick's game was not tight enough. better luck next time.
What of all the ones you parade? What do you give them to get you laid?. Engineer OYB? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infidelity In A New Marriage / Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? / What Can Be Done To A Troublesome Sister-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.