Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (41417 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Onuokwu: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
Below are hillarious photos of Governor Wike sleeping in office

Source .https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself?refid=28&_ft_=qid.6191629996416546327%3Amf_story_key.-8887312443244889069%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=C

https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/pcb.10153022771142703/10153022770937703/?type=1&source=49&refid=17

WICKED! grin grin grin
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by kaboninc(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:
If by sleeping he's swiftly bringing visibly meaningful development to the good people of Rivers, let him sleep on.

At my axis, Rumuibekwe road is taken care of. Akpajo road is undergoing serious construction works. MTN/ Elelenwon road has gotten attention after being abandoned for close to a decade. East West Road along Akpajo has seen serious works. And scores of other locations have felt the immediate impacts of the Hurricane Wike.

Let him sleep on. Aregbesola is wide awake and yet his people are starving.

God bless Wike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by festusfeezy(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2015
But why do rivers pple like sleeping this much. Rotimi Amechi was also caught sleeping in his office several times.. .. .. . I pray he don't sleep for a whole four years
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2015
Sahara reporters with their hate unprofessional journalism, while they're hating His Excellency the best governor in Nigeria Bar. Nyesom E. Wike is transforming Rivers state
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by maestroz: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2015
chai!

Na so this man go sleep inside tribunal complex on the day Tribunal go deliver judgement in favour of his opponent
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2015
temitemi1:
100% Better than our 'awake president'. I don't do sahara reporters though cool cool cool

Barka da #100WastedDays cheesy cheesy
#votedFor4yearsNot100Days
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Wike tries that in North Korea today, his obituary will be read tomorrow. Kim Jung Un killed an army officer caught sleeping.

But this isn't North Korea, and neither are we in totalitarian regime- at least not yet.

Wike is working, and that's what truly matters.

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by maestroz: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Sahara reporters with their hate unprofessional journalism, while they're hating His Excellency the best governor in Nigeria Bar. Nyesom E. Wike is transforming Rivers state

una don start

transforming Rivers state would soon turn TRAINsforming Rivers state same way GEJ build trains dey use am campaign
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=kaboninc post=37752789][/quote]

Good morning bro. Hope you had a great night?

Wishing you a successful week ahead.

Don't mind the comedians here bro.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by bigerboy200: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2015
This man looks overweight..can only imagine how he would be after 4 years.. mayb he'll be competing with twice d size of mama peace..
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by disloman(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2015
anonimi:

Are you so stewpid

Can't you see that everyone closed his eyes in the picture to PRAY?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239496_2118967img2015020711260_jpeg3d7e1c5f623d3b4860033fec372a0f84

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828697_listen3_jpeg5917d3fb5d42126ac5b2b42ae8266816
sorry bro,Is that how u pray in biafra?No wonder una prayers neva answered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by anonimi: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:
If by sleeping he's swiftly bringing visibly meaningful development to the good people of Rivers, let him sleep on.

At my axis, Rumuibekwe road is taken care of. Akpajo road is undergoing serious construction works. MTN/ Elelenwon road has gotten attention after being abandoned for close to a decade. East West Road along Akpajo has seen serious works. And scores of other locations have felt the immediate impacts of the Hurricane Wike.

Let him sleep on. Aregbesola is wide awake and yet his people are starving.

God bless Wike.

Yes oh, AreGbese is wide awake stealing our people's money like there is no tomorrow and using their heads to play football.
Very useless, shameless mofo of an APC governor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by kaboninc(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:

Good morning bro. Hope you had a great night?

Wishing you a successful week ahead.

Don't mind the comedians here bro.

Lol.

Only that their comedy brings pain and hurt.

Good morning sir and yes I slept well. I trust you did too.

Have a fabulous day too!

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:

But this isn't North Korea, and neither are we in totalitarian regime- at least not yet.

Go find the function of "if" in my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2015
maestroz:

una don start

transforming Rivers state would soon turn TRAINsforming Rivers state same way GEJ build trains dey use am campaign
just mind your business don't jump into every post you see on nairaland due to partisan sentiment, when I say Wike is transforming Rivers state I mean every bit of it, If u live in River state you'd understand wat I mean...
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Mtcheeew..........worthless Sahara Reporters that lost their reputation to False Informations......isn't he beter than una baba standstill no bi go-slow again

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
just mind your business don't jump into every post you see on nairaland due to partisan sentiment, when I say Wike is transforming Rivers state I mean every bit of it, If u live in River state you'd understand wat I mean...
dnt mind that coco-nut head that judges home from abroad
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by naijanaso: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Is not better that he sleeps and works for the state than stay awake only to loot the state's fund? This is man is working. Those in PHC can testify.
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2015
tyson99:
When he no go sleep day and night thinking of probing amaechi instead of focusing on his primary assignment
Roads are already being fixed FYI and lots other things
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by wiseoneking: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2015
Atlantian:
Sahara Reporters has lost focus after receiving $5m from Amaechi and Tinubu. Now without playing opposition, they have lost their calling.
For real. SAHARA REPORT $5 mil?
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by 4stylz: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2015
Nor be Sahara reporters? Nobody pays attention to them.
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by imohchard(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Wait... Am I the only person thAt thinks that sahArA reporters have become bloggers....

ASin linda ikeji tYpe of blogging?
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Nyesom sleepke
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Leyemoshood: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2015
hahahahhahaha

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by maestroz: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Blizzy9ja:

guy, you dey vex o!...let the tribunal decide na before you take to the street.
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by fm7070: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2015
It is either the governor has overworked himself or he has so much rest of mind and has nothing to fear
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by godwin120alex: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2015
I wish other governors will sleep and start well d way he has started in Rivers State. I was in PH for 2 days last week. I can tell u if he should sustain wat he is doing since he became gov, d pple of Rivers State will beg him to come for 2nd term.He started with OPERATION remove all d pot holes.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by anonimi: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:

Not yet and hopefully NEVER even though some of Boobooo's dumb followers may wish for such since they are like cows that need flogging before doing what should come naturally to reasonable humans. shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by moshmod101(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
If na President Buhari dem catch for dis act...d wailings go reach CNN...#Wikedsleepinggovernor
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by moshmod101(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2015
If na President Buhari dem catch for did act...d wailings go reach CNN...#Wikedsleepinggovernor
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by alakaloko(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2015
When nature calls business can wait!!!
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2015
laurel03:
Too much of weight... Head alone like 30kg
Omo see jabbing.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.