Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (41420 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2015
anonimi:

Even though he may PRETEND like Satan did as a snake in the garden of Eden to Mother Eve and even if he keeps HIDING behind Pastors to sway confounded, dumb voters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094760_b60dd09cqaan3fk_jpeg95853abb113413e275972c0eedfc3dad

[img]http://i./yoJC2NhEwhBSQhu6WY.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by anonimi: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ba7man(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by anonimi: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
ba7man:
If You like, post all the pics in the world, I KNOW you're still mourning being on the loosing side. tongue tongue tongue

As in I did not join your Chop I Chop aka Come & Chop party abi.

Make you continue to dey take panadol for another person wey you THINK sey get headache. When you get ulcer plus cancer, nor talk sey I nor warn you oh. grin
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ba7man(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
anonimi:

As in I did not join your Chop I Chop aka Come & Chop party abi.

Make you continue to dey take panadol for another person wey you THINK sey get headache. When you get ulcer plus cancer, nor talk sey I nor warn you oh. grin
You better find one pre-election thread to go post your pics if it will make you feel better.
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
laurel03:
Too much of weight... Head alone like 30kg
hahahahahahahaha......datz alil. above half bag of cement
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
tyson99:
When he no go sleep day and night thinking of probing amaechi instead of focusing on his primary assignment
......Buttomline
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by draspi: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
click here to read more https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=834758209976414&id=297737717011802&set=ms.c.eJw9z8kVxCAMA9CO5nnDS~%3B~_NTWJFHD8yMrRHnRqdqYzwX8OWGa4y18iNPsiTbneZKqFn5~%3B3ALbp5Fu3wzePte07oRG40~_ozzz~_adV9qRX5~_1Dl0w~_3W2P5ibIA96~%3ByeVNN7D~%3B7ehT9CXhv3y7U~_L977lyT~%3BPQEhX.bps.a.834757913309777.1073741890.297737717011802&source=48
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Sammieb(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
laurel03:

Lol...A clear case of Grade III Obesity
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by bmos(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Body no be firewood
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Sammieb(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Luggi007:
Is it a crime to sleep now or whats the big deal?

Are You Serious shocked shocked shocked
A Governor who often 'DOZE-OFF' during Official Function is Normal for You?
Nyesom Wike need to be screened for Trypanosomiasis (SLEEPING SICKNESS) immediately before he start dozing off while Walking

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
heavy head...
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by sydraay: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
This sahara reporters no get news again oh.. Which kind news be dis nah
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pavore9:
His body needs the rest.
WIKE never RESTS. ...

ALWAYS, hyperactive...
WIKE needs 36hrs per day
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by areeyor(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
I don't believe this picture....thou WIKEpedia is not my favourite...this pictures was for Wike 100days office church service televised by AIT...OP, do you open eyes when in spirit? tongue embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Episteme2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sahara Reporters are a disgrace to professional journalism. What did PDP governors do to SR even the performing ones. It is obvious from the pictures that it was a prayer session when everyone's eyes was closed. He might appear sleeping, but sentiments apart, Wike has outperformed other governors that were sworn in the same time with him so far despite all the distractions at the tribunal.
Sahara Reporters aint helping professional journalism in Nigeria. They are really good at finding fake facts to advance their junk, hate, propaganda, unconscientious and unprofessional journalism. Very unfortunate and asinine thing to do.
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by chubbyzegna(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
In North Korea, Execution Awaits him. grin grin
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please mention one person that have not sleep or felt sleepy in office or classroom. Falling asleep or feeling sleepy is natural. You can hold it, but it will still show
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by geraob1: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:
If by sleeping he's swiftly bringing visibly meaningful development to the good people of Rivers, let him sleep on.

At my axis, Rumuibekwe road is taken care of. Akpajo road is undergoing serious construction works. MTN/ Elelenwon road has gotten attention after being abandoned for close to a decade. East West Road along Akpajo has seen serious works. And scores of other locations have felt the immediate impacts of the Hurricane Wike.

Let him sleep on. Aregbesola is wide awake and yet his people are starving.

God bless Wike.

Bros we never c him handwork for Woji o.
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Crownvillar: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
omowolewa:
He was meditating. A little sleep, a little slumber............. .

A little folding of the arms, then suddenly......
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by favourlove1: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
To be frank, if you guys knw the stress these chaps go through on a daily basis u would pity them. Many don't turn in untill 1 or 2 am n are up bf 4 am n nature can't be cheated. So show some love abeg.
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by davidja(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
ini fian fian munu?, ini mu mono gay
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
maestroz:

guy, you dey vex o!...let the tribunal decide na before you take to the street.
You go wait tire... u just need 2 wake up 4rm ur slumber... Lemme tell u, even if they conduct a free and fair election 5 times and PDP dash APC 200k votes, PDP will still win with a landslide... Its even worse now that Wike has started work in earnest.
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Fundango: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2015
laurel03:
grin
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Fundango: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2015
buzquet:
I can even hear him snoring
grin
Re: Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Sammieb(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2015
laurel03:

grin grin grin

This is Probably the Funniest stuff I have Heard This Year grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.