Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Started Having Sex With My Daughter. I Had Sex With Her Only Six Times Since - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Started Having Sex With My Daughter. I Had Sex With Her Only Six Times Since (963 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Having Sex With My Daughter. I Had Sex With Her Only Six Times Since by bodeloja: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2015
I raped my daughter only six times –Factory worker
http://www.punchng.com/news/i-raped-my-daughter-only-six-times-factory-worker/
SEPTEMBER 3, 2015 : FEMI MAKINDE 202 COMMENTS
print

Mohammed Ahmed
Mohammed Ahmed
A 34-year-old factory worker, Mohammed Ahmed, on Wednesday said he raped his daughter six times.

Ahmed, who was paraded by officials of the Osun State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps said he started having sex with his 14-year-old daughter ( name withheld) in April, 2015.

The distraught primary five girl was not allowed to speak with PUNCH Metro.

Ahmed said, “I have two wives. The first had left and she gave birth to three children. The second wife gave birth to two children before she died.

“This one is the first child of my first wife. I don’t know what came over me in April when I started having sex with my daughter. I had sex with her only six times since April 2015.”

The Head, Public Relations and Protocol Unit of the NSCDC, Mr. Wale Folarin, said the command was alerted to the man’s act by one of his neighbours.

Folarin said, “The incident was reported to us by a neighbour, who said he used to hear the cry of the girl every night. The girl confessed that her father had been raping her.”

Copyright PUNCH.
Re: I Started Having Sex With My Daughter. I Had Sex With Her Only Six Times Since by justi4jesu(f): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Stale news already made front page days ago...Before opening a thread, can't you just search to check if it exist or not. angry
Re: I Started Having Sex With My Daughter. I Had Sex With Her Only Six Times Since by fergus0n: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2015
6 times en u call it only? Hw many times I don bleep my babe? hidiot of da highest order u nid to be buried alive
Re: I Started Having Sex With My Daughter. I Had Sex With Her Only Six Times Since by Stolen: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2015
justi4jesu:
Stale news already made front page days ago...Before opening a thread, can't you just search to check if it exist or not. angry

never made fp stop lieing yoloba peado. It must hit fp.
Re: I Started Having Sex With My Daughter. I Had Sex With Her Only Six Times Since by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2015
dat guy is a modafuka

(1) (Reply)

Burkina Faso 'coup': Shooting After Officers Dissolve Government / The Complexity Of Northern Nigeria / Happening! Pro-saraki Group Barricade National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.