Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips (7490 Views)

She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) / Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. / (photo) Of A Man Caught Servicing A Soldier Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by dapsin999(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
y do I feel u r gay?

Cos I'm condemning your childish act of Naira abuse? And maybe cos i av multiple gfs, wont mind more from you though.

Mstcheew Gay kor! Tyson ni .....
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
You have to gather courage and rebuke him or Next time he might try to kiss you or furk your ass.

Disgusting gay
then dat day he'll die,I swear
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by bastien: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehe, form today ur new name is gay destroyer
lol, I no dey use ear hear say person na gay, quickly I go turn am to straight or e forget sex completely
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
Bae is anytn wrong with barbing?is dat not a job or legal?Sound reasonable pls
and who says there is something wrong with barbing?i only stated that as a reason for his active presence here...pls miss think before quoting me,if you have ntin reasonable to post then kindly desist from quoting me...thank you.,

shuooo.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
U have been sexually n mentally violated. Instead of u giving him a gd hot slap,u came here scream wolf. Next time his gonna bend u over n f**k u in d a*s. tongue shocked
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
bastien:
lol, I no dey use ear hear say person na gay, quickly I go turn am to straight or e forget sex completely
lol @gaydestroyer
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Grinch:
U have been sexually n mentally violated. Instead of u giving him a gd hot slap,u came here scream wolf. Next time his gonna bend u over n f**k u in d a*s. tongue shocked
back to the sender in the mighty name of jesus
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
and who says there is something wrong with barbing?i only stated that as a reason for his active presence here...pls miss think before quoting me,if you have ntin reasonable to post then kindly desist from quoting me...thank you.,

shuooo.
@jollyjoy pls
shorop dat ur unbrushed kolanut stained teeth mouth, werey.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by PussySandie(f): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Profojah you're viewing NL at work grin uuhhm. wia hv u been?
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
dapsin999:

Had it been he gave you N500,000. Would you have burnt it? Hypocrite!
why are u jus trying to prove to me dat ur brain can be likened to a dumping ground ehn!
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by SkinnyDude(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
Can u imagine, I feel so miserable right now, I opened my salon dis morning having worked for 3 people a soldier man came to get his haircut, he is tall very muscular and has a thick voice, all the while I cut his hair he kept staring at me through d mirror in front of him,I thought he was admiring my work which I was doin on him, then he asked me after my galfriend and I said she's fine but I'm open to more gals if he had some to spare as I am for eveyone and I am for nobody, so we laffed, after finishing my work he rose up to pay, he actaully paid me five hundred and refused collecting change then I thanked as I bent down to sweep off the hair that littered the floor he then squeezed my ass and licked his lips, I felt so irritated infact I've been sulking in a corner of my shop since,I've also had my bath over again in the public bathroom facility we have here in the mammy market,I even tore the five hundred naira note he gave after he left in disgust, pls how do I stop feeln miserable and wat step can I take to prevent dis from happening next time,shoud I report him to some of the Generals I go to do home service for or wat? as that soldier is just a corporal
op,i dey vex..
you didnt suppose to tear the money...na your money. you worked for it. nothing dey happen
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
op,i dey vex..
you didnt suppose to tear the money...na your money. you worked for it. nothing dey happen
if he had paid the exact money I won't have torn the money, buh he dashing me the change and squeezing my ass to me looks like he's try'na buy me, thank God I'm light years above 500 naira, and worse still it came from a motherfvcking gay.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
infact my sister,I feel so bad,I'll feel like closing for the day and go back home

Not just close for the day.. You need to relocate grin grin.

Why did you tear the money? He would surely come back for his change. He might come for it in the night just when you are about to close shop. grin..
Bros may heaven help you if he are all alone. You go barber tire...from head to pubis... shocked..

Ol boy you don enter.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by AdeniyiA(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
I was believing his story until i saw "i tore the five hundred naira" undecided
you can lieeee eh...shocked
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
AdeniyiA:
I was believing his story until i saw "i tore the five hundred naira" undecided

you can lieeee eh...shocked
u can truth ehn,
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
PussySandie:
Profojah you're viewing NL at work grin uuhhm. wia hv u been?
Lol smiley. I've been around.. got banned becos of one stupid isoko girl
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
profojah:

Lol smiley. I've been around.. got banned becos of one stupid isoko girl
grin grin...welcome back from prison
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Not just close for the day.. You need to relocate grin grin.

Why did you tear the money? He would surely come back for his change. He might come for it in the night just when you are about to close shop. grin..
Bros may heaven help you if he are all alone. You go barber tire...from head to pubis... shocked..

Ol boy you don enter.
u just made me laff,buh God won't let that happen
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Midehi:

grin grin...welcome back from prison
grin Thank you jare honey kiss. The watery beans no make sense at all.Thank God I've kinda added a lil weight
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Mcbussy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op, you are for everybody and you are for nobody, remember?grin... Hehehehe grin
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
back to the sender in the mighty name of jesus
Idiot. Sender for where now? Wen b sai na ur nash then rub grin..... His coming there to rape u, Mark my word grin tongue
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mcbussy:
Op, you are for everybody and you are for nobody, remember?grin... Hehehehe grin
lol, I am for every woman not for every man o,
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Grinch:
Idiot. Sender for where now? Wen b sai na ur nash then rub grin..... His coming there to rape u, Mark my word grin tongue
the problem wth people like is dat u like using swear word and when push comes to shove now and we start trading words u'll retire sharply, monkey
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
u just made me laff,buh God won't let that happen

I wish you well. God help those who help themselves. Avoid that man at all cost. I think he might come back.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
the problem wth people like is dat u like using swear word and when push comes to shove now and we start trading words u'll retire sharply, monkey

You don't need to trade word with anybody, just avoid that monster and you'll be fine.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
gbosaa:

You don't need to trade word with anybody, just avoid that monster and you'll be fine.
thanks
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Docxrl(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Get Ready im go so fire your yansh enhhh.... but sha look on the bright side na naija we dey u fit report am to Military Office and them go clear im taught for am oooo

On a More series Note Guy Disappear for some days I BEG OOOO !!!!!!!!
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Docxrl:
Get Ready im go so fire your yansh enhhh.... but sha look on the bright side na naija we dey u fit report am to Military Office and them go clear im taught for am oooo

On a More series Note Guy Disappear for some days I BEG OOOO !!!!!!!!
my brother I've been thinkn serously, I wish dis happenned in my days in ekosodin when I schooled @ uniben,I'll have just organised my group of strong men and we'll have done justice to him,maybe we'll even chop off his hands wth an axe

1 Like

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by bastien: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
lol @gaydestroyer
no time ma brother
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
Can u imagine, I feel so miserable right now, I opened my salon dis morning having worked for 3 people a soldier man came to get his haircut, he is tall very muscular and has a thick voice, all the while I cut his hair he kept staring at me through d mirror in front of him,I thought he was admiring my work which I was doin on him, then he asked me after my galfriend and I said she's fine but I'm open to more gals if he had some to spare as I am for eveyone and I am for nobody, so we laffed, after finishing my work he rose up to pay, he actaully paid me five hundred and refused collecting change then I thanked as I bent down to sweep off the hair that littered the floor he then squeezed my ass and licked his lips, I felt so irritated infact I've been sulking in a corner of my shop since,I've also had my bath over again in the public bathroom facility we have here in the mammy market,I even tore the five hundred naira note he gave after he left in disgust, pls how do I stop feeln miserable and wat step can I take to prevent dis from happening next time,shoud I report him to some of the Generals I go to do home service for or wat? as that soldier is just a corporal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention People That Worth Following On NL / Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.