Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips (7454 Views)

She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) / Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. / (photo) Of A Man Caught Servicing A Soldier Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Can u imagine, I feel so miserable right now, I opened my salon dis morning having worked for 3 people a soldier man came to get his haircut, he is tall very muscular and has a thick voice, all the while I cut his hair he kept staring at me through d mirror in front of him,I thought he was admiring my work which I was doin on him, then he asked me after my galfriend and I said she's fine but I'm open to more gals if he had some to spare as I am for eveyone and I am for nobody, so we laffed, after finishing my work he rose up to pay, he actaully paid me five hundred and refused collecting change then I thanked as I bent down to sweep off the hair that littered the floor he then squeezed my ass and licked his lips, I felt so irritated infact I've been sulking in a corner of my shop since,I've also had my bath over again in the public bathroom facility we have here in the mammy market,I even tore the five hundred naira note he gave after he left in disgust, pls how do I stop feeln miserable and wat step can I take to prevent dis from happening next time,shoud I report him to some of the Generals I go to do home service for or wat? as that soldier is just a corporal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by falconey(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2015
op you are in trouble that's a GAYLORD.

4 Likes

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by MISSNORA(f): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Sorry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
Sorry
infact my sister,I feel so bad,I'll feel like closing for the day and go back home
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Now this is stale but guy you can lie oo..infact your lie no get part two...you tore the money and even feel miserable..chaii

so you are a barber uuuhh no wonder you have a mansion here...

2 Likes

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by mrjaydee(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2015
LMAO....one thing i know he is coming back again.. be prepared. grin
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Now this is stale but guy you can lie oo..infact your lie no get part two...you tore the money and even feel miserable..chaii

so u've been noticing me all d while,thaks for the attention,but I won't pay u for it shey u knw? But wait o is the Money ur problem?
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by lekjons(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2015
gringrin shebi na u said u're available..
despite the fact that u have a gf!
next time, he'll come to shave his genital hair(the bush above mr dickson's palace), and u must shave it else!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
so u've been noticing me all d while,thaks for the attention,but I won't pay u for it shey u knw?
lollll... You have a phd in opening threads and lieing....no need to pay,just celitape that 500naira note.... Lolll.

2 Likes

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2015
mrjaydee:
pls how can I stop him from comin even 500 mtrs near me
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll... You have a phd in opening threads and lieing....no need to pay,just celitape that 500naira note.... Lolll.
nawa for u o, so 500 naira is mountainous to u? Smh, dat means wth 500 I'll get u laid, u're wretched very very wretched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2015
End time soldier

3 Likes

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
lekjons:
gringrin shebi na u said u're available..
despite the fact that u have a gf!
u knw I'm still young and single I'm on amission to finding the bone of my bone, so I need to meet many gals so I can find my taste
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
nawa for u o, so 500 naira is mountainous to u? Smh, dat means wth 500 I'll get u laid, u're wretched very very wretched
and you well of scarcasm has gone dry!!
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Cutehector:
End time soldier
infact ehn right now, I feel like reaching for th annointed water my pastor gave and annoint my shop over again
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by dapsin999(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Sry about what happened but you damaged our Naira cos u were disgusted. Do u know how many people are begging God to see half of what you tore a for a day meal?
Grow up dude!!!
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
and you well of scarcasm has gone dry!!
pls jus shut up nad mind ur business before u make me start thinkn like u.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2015
dapsin999:
Sry about what happened but damaged our Naira cos u were disgusted. Do u know how many people are begging God to see half of what you tore a for a day meal?
Grow up dude!!!

a guy squeezed my ass and dashed me money xtra and u expect me to smile and keep is useless money,don't worry when next someone squeezes ur ass and dashes u extra money,u can keep it and smile not me ehn
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by famous1000(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Dat soldier na beta gay, tell am next time say u nor like am or e go continue
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by grad2012(f): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2015
mrjaydee:
kekekeke this time with force grin , sorry op was just joking embarassed .
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by dapsin999(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
a guy squeezed my ass and dashed me money xtra and u expect me to smile and keep is useless money,don't worry when next someone squeezes ur ass and dashes u extra money,u can keep it and smile not me ehn

Had it been he gave you N500,000. Would you have burnt it? Hypocrite!
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by grad2012(f): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2015
Op pele,u no wat u will do just make sure whn he comes next time don't cut his hair for him. Just politely tell him u dint like wat he did d last time and dat he shud pls not let it repeat itself again unless u will shame him,am sure he won't be stupid enough to repeat such action.sorry op I can imaging how u feel I just can't believe we have gay soldiers here oga goon.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
famous1000:
Dat soldier na beta gay, tell am next time say u nor like am or e go continue
infact dat I will do.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:
kekekeke this time with force grin , sorry op was just joking embarassed .
dis no be jokin matta, dis is my ass we are talkn abt here! I'll hardly take injection to my ass, let alone some shoving hid dick into, I'd rather die than watch dat happen
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:
Op pele,u no wat u will do just make sure whn he comes next time don't cut his hair for him. Just politely tell him u dint like wat he did d last time and dat he shud pls not let it repeat itself again unless u will shame him,am sure he won't be stupid enough to repeat such action.sorry op I can imaging how u feel I just can't believe we have gay soldiers here oga goon.
infact d whole matter had left me speechless like sey I be michael jackson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by bastien: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Just play along, as him if he is up or down, if na up no play, if na down play...... Forget say na soldier e be ooh just tell does MP, and report to one OIC, them self go cooperate, then una play am wella, u go control am go ur house.... Your cooperate soldiers (especially MP) go they some where inside your house...... After he don pull, them go come out with big bamboo rub oil on the bamboo fix am straight inside in yansh for him life till he die, e no go like anything sex again
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by MISSNORA(f): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
infact my sister,I feel so bad,I'll feel like closing for the day and go back home
dey say shit hapnz hon.Dnt let dah weigh u down
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by MISSNORA(f): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Bae is anytn wrong with barbing?is dat not a job or legal?Sound reasonable pls
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by MISSNORA(f): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
dapsin999:
Sry about what happened but you damaged our Naira cos u were disgusted. Do u know how many people are begging God to see half of what you tore a for a day meal?
Grow up dude!!!

y do I feel u r gay?
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
bastien:
Just play along, as him if he is up or down, if na up no play, if na down play...... Forget say na soldier e be ooh just tell does MP, and report to one OIC, them self go cooperate, then una play am wella, u go control am go ur house.... Your cooperate soldiers (especially MP) go they some where inside your house...... After he don pull, them go come out with big bamboo rub oil on the bamboo fix am straight inside in yansh for him life till he die, e no go like anything sex again
hehehehe, form today ur new name is gay destroyer
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
Bae is anytn wrong with barbing?is dat not a job or legal?Sound reasonable pls
my sister may the lord fight for u when the world rise up to despise u, don't mind dat shameless bitch, I have my university certificate afterv no job everywhere, I worked hard now I own a barbing salon of my own, now she has turned it to bad thing, if I had pulled a gun at her face and asked that she gives me her fone won't she say there are too many criminals everywhere, now I'm making an honest living and it is causing dis gal sleepless night
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
You have to gather courage and rebuke him or Next time he might try to kiss you or furk your ass.

Disgusting gay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** / A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl / Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.