Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) (43671 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Richie0974: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol...
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Olayinka8793(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by drss(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Witches!!!!!!!! Say no to witchcraft!
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
and look how the nigerians are treated their....like vip`s.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
onomeasike:
Not surprised. Ghana is Nigerian's second home grin
who told you that?
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Gwin82(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
sweet nigerian president AKWABA(wellcome) to ghana d home of gold.ghana loves9ja

2 Likes

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by lurlah2014(f): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
SAI BABA, SAI BUHARI
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Gboliwe: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
The broom signifies the house-cleaning agenda the party intends to embark upon after years of mismanagement and corruption.

They should continue "intending to embark upon" till eternity.

Useless party full of liars and evil men angry

3 Likes

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Buking1: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Meet your soul mate where celebrities meet @ oyiom.com
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
onomeasike:
Not surprised. Ghana is Nigerian's second home grin

i think,it is time we nigerians apologize to ghana,,,the way we treated them was very bad.......not good,and no reason a tall...

i am one nigerian,,,and i apologize to the ghaneans...please forgive us,we are very sorry...
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by ketekete: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Our able presido..
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by ellabooz(f): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
olokedde:

President of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari has arrived in Ghana for a one-day working visit.
He arrived at approximately 10am at the Kotoka International airport where he inspected a guard of honour mounted in his honour.

Dressed in his signature wear, Agbada, the Nigerian president was received by his Ghanaian counterpart who also wore his traditional smock.

A throng of Nigerians massed up at the airport under two large banners. Many waved brooms, the party insignia of Buhari’s All Progressives Congress, APC.

The broom signifies the house-cleaning agenda the party intends to embark upon after years of mismanagement and corruption.

There was also drumming and dancing as a sizeable crowd hailed their president.

Buhari is in Peduase Lodge where he is holding bilateral talks with president John Mahama.
The former army general won a closely contested elections in March. Nigeria recorded a democratic first as an opposition party won power from the ruling party through the ballot box.

The Nigerian president known for his strong anti-corruption credentials has publicly declared his assets.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photo-brooms-greet-president-buhari.html

I can only count four brooms in the midst of thousands people or am I see the opposite?
APC and propaganda are just the same.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by uzbokt: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sai Buhari!!
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jeez! Ghana is another backward country in Africa! Inviting the dullard aka 'Baba Go Slow' speaks volumes of how primitive they are.

1 Like

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by gryhusky(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
I part let dis man know change him part name in Ghana today oooooooo
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Darlduchi: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
You all broom wielding witches and wizards both on Nairaland and the corridors of Power, keep pretending as if non of you saw the disturbing images of these middle belt Christian children that was butchered without mercy by fulanis who incidentally are your amiable, President kinsmen.

Skulls of innocent Children cut into pieces, without mercy. These atrocities has been going on, with these fulanis killing more than their boko brothers, yet the terrorist in command in all these years has not made a comment let alone raise an eye brow.

Who amongst you after seeing those images will not troop to the street in anger and condemnation demanding that you president who is their Chairman send his DSS to flush them out, but nay, he is in Ghana to spread his Sharia and Death, a ground work for the demonic possession of Ghanian people.

Shame on all you broom wielding brotherhood .Prepare your soul and prepare your mind for he that kills and those that support those who kill by the sword will be killed by the sword and their destruction is imminent.

If you really think that there will be no repercussion you are all indeed mistaken for even the davil knows in effect that judgement awaits him.

2 Likes

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by franksam2009: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wtf!!!! Which one be arewa community ?? Why not Nigerian community?? This is prove that burahi is president of northern nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by HRich(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
BROOMS WELCOME BUHARI IN GHANA? Hmmmm. Broom working wonders.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
Jeez! Ghana is another backward country in Africa! Inviting the dullard aka 'Baba Go Slow' speaks volumes of how primitive they are.
Are you a monkey?
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by HRich(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
Untill you start being positive. Your life will still be negative.

1 Like

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by OboloMAN: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Arewa community Welcoming the great Dullard King of The North #Nonsense
Nigeria is more disunited on Ethnic & Religious lines.

1 Like

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Are you a monkey?
No, I am not. But, you are.

1 Like

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
HRich:
Untill you start being positive. Your life will still be negative.
It is a shame your country is proud of inviting a dullard. I almost forget Ghanaians are unintelligent midgets.

2 Likes

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by cactuscee(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chillext:
Wia the brooms?
Look well bros, there are five brooms raised in the crowd
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
No, I am not. But, you are.
I see. You are indeed a monkey. How did you learn how to write? Sorry about questions, I know i shouldn't be speaking with apes but you baffled me.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I see. You are indeed a monkey. How did you learn how to write? Sorry about questions, I know i shouldn't be speaking with apes but you baffled me.
I should be asking you that question whee you are from in African forest. You must like to eat bananas a lot. Banana!! Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by abat4real37(f): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
multikolour:
if Ghanaian's know the negative of the broom party to Nigeria, they will not support it.
negative? They are concern with the positive
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

I should be asking you that question when you are from African forest. You must like to eat bananas a lot. Banana!! Bwahaha...
Oh little monkey is getting angry, How cute. Don't be so angry, Humans eat bananas too. I know it's hard for you to phantom but we are not gonna finish the whole bananas in the world, There's plenty to go round.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Adamfta(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
U no get eye?

All dis brooms we dey dere u no even c once!
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by abat4real37(f): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
glassjar1:
I SWEAR I AM NOT A ZOOGERIAN I SWEAR IT NOT BY FORCE ,

I HAVE RIGHT TO CHOSE WHERE I SHOULD BELONG TO .

SHAME LESS STINKING MAGGOTS ON GENIE MAJIC BROOM cheesy
exactly you doesn't belong here, or are you here by mistake, this is nairaland o
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Oh little monkey is getting angry, How cute. Don't be so angry, Humans eat bananas too. I know it's hard for you to phantom but we are not gonna finish the whole bananas in the world, There's plenty to go round.
I know banana is your favorite food. Do that monkey mouth gesture, you i d i o t! Charlie! Bwahaha...
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

I know banana is your favorite food. Do that monkey mouth gesture, you i d i o t! Charlie! Bwahaha...
Trust me little monkey, There's plenty of bananas to go round. Just relax and drop the whole banana thingy. Now tell me how you learnt to write, was it a German lab experiment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund / Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.