Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) (43675 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Trust me little monkey, There's plenty of bananas to go round. Just relax and drop the whole banana thingy. Now tell me how you learnt to write, was it a German lab experiment?
It is good you still have enough bananas in your cage. Eat them all. That is your best food! Charlie the charcoal! grin cheesy[i][/i]
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by bokohalal(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Berrylite:
These are not Nigerians, they are Hausa-fulani association living in Ghana. shocked
Nigeria does not have Hausa-Fulani?
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

It is good you still have enough bananas in your cage. Eat them all. That is your best food! Charlie the charcoal! grin cheesy[
Sigh...As expected a monkey can't communicate with humans properly, You still have a long way to go. I can't give you Banana through the internet little monkey....Understand?
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by mightyhaze: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bialegend:
Imagine Nigerian Igbo president visiting Ghana and instead of "Nigerian community" with their banners coming to welcome him, you see banners like "Igbo community" I can see that all these useless zoogerians haven't seen what's written on the banner above.
buhari is not d president of d whole country,bt king of d north,or berra still northwest. These ppl hav d mind 2 carry on like ds cos of d tacit,blind and evil support dey enjoy from d southwest.can u imagine d kind of noise southwest wud hav been makin if we had an igbo president and hez carryin on as buhari is doin now witout care,...but look how buhari and his cohorts r carryin on,and wen reasonable ppl talk,dey are ridiculed and accused of bitterness.dese are d main ppl causin division in ds country.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Sigh...As expected a monkey can't communicate with humans properly, You still have a long way to go. I can't give you Banana through the internet little monkey....Understand?
I don't need your banana because I am not a brute like you. Go into your cage. Bwahaha... Charcoal! grin cheesy
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Firefire, take this message to Femi Aribisala.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Brooms?.. elections are over_ smiley
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by achimotan(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
Jeez! Ghana is another backward country in Africa! Inviting the dullard aka 'Baba Go Slow' speaks volumes of how primitive they are.

You the definition of the word primitive. So what do u have to say about Germany and USA who had invited him earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fuelish magg0t! Your armpit country is a shithole. End of story!

And who told you Ghana invited him? grin he's been begging to come and greet his oga since grin and why do nigerians have such inferiority complex? Your president has also gone to the United States, abi? Does that make America primitive? Some of you nigerians sha! This your comment alone would have made me ashamed to be a nigerian! cool fuckeduppedness

all4naija:
Jeez! Ghana is another backward country in Africa! Inviting the dullard aka 'Baba Go Slow' speaks volumes of how primitive they are.

2 Likes

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
This magg0t needs to get his head examined, asap!

There are more "charcoal" in your cursed country than the entire population of Ghana! Rubbish

all4naija:

I don't need your banana because I am not a brute like you. Go into your cage. Bwahaha... Charcoal! grin cheesy
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by CandyBar: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Buhari : The Lord of the Broom
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
achimotan:

You the definition of the word primitive. So what do u have to say about Germany and USA who had invited him earlier.
Those are two developed nations which can help to educate him on civilization he rejected. Not that small smelling and backward Ghana. It is sad you can't differentiate developed countries from third-world countries. Go back to you fourth grader and read about that.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by mikeapollo: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bialegend:
Imagine Nigerian Igbo president visiting Ghana and instead of "Nigerian community" with their banners coming to welcome him, you see banners like "Igbo community" I can see that all these useless zoogerians haven't seen what's written on the banner above.

The Nigerians in the picture are mostly Yoruba people.
The Yoruba people have been the ''original'' Nigerians that had lived peacefully in Ghana for more 100 years(since pre-colonial days) before some other Nigerians started trooping to Ghana in the late 90s/2000s and started destroying the image of Nigeria/Nigerians in that country with their lawless, rude, arrogant and criminal activities and behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by babafirst(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari grin

The Arewa Community in the diaspora are doing very well grin
No be only Arewa ohhhh,some of my Yoruba and Edo friends were there to welcome him.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rented crowd.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
You are right! I agree 100%

mikeapollo:

The Yoruba people have been the ''original'' Nigerians that had lived peacefully in Ghana for more 100 years(since pre-colonial days) before some other Nigerians started trooping to Ghana in the late 90s/2000s and started destroying the image of Nigeria/Nigerians in that country with their lawless, rude, arrogant and criminal activities and behaviour.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
People will show you love & respect wen dey knw your YES is YES & ur NO is NO. Wen u made it knwn dat stealing is CORRUPTION When you belong to NOBODY and belong to EVRYBODY..
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Suffering from terminal insanity,huh? Ghana is one billion times better than your shithole country! Is there any country that smells more than moi moi shitnigeria? grin the only certified shithole in the world? Foolstown grin I can see stvpidity runs in your blood,huh? Fuckeduppedness

all4naija:

Those are two developed nations which can help to educate him on civilization he rejected. Not that small smelling and backward Ghana. It is sad you can't differentiate developed countries from third-world countries. Go back to you fourth grader and read about that.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by kelvyn7: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
i so much like the unity between Nigeria and Ghana smiley

1 Like

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by banky222: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Berrylite:
These are not Nigerians, they are Hausa-fulani association living in Ghana. shocked
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE BLESSED?
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by AzontoGhost(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
gryhusky:
I part let dis man know change him part name in Ghana today oooooooo
is this one of your native languages in nigeria
tongue
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by AzontoGhost(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
abat4real37:
negative? They are concern with the positive
Yes, I dont know anything negative about broom in Ghana(unless .....)
Ghana has an adage which goes "pray3 wo h) yi, woyi baako a 3bu, wokab)m aa 3mmu" which translates "it's easier to break a broomstick, but when more are put together, Unbreakable they become!"
Literally meaning, together we stand, divided we fall!
Peace and Harmony is all that we need
God bless Nigeria
God bless Ghana
God bless West Africa
God bless Africa
# Shalom
cc Shizzy7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by fx45(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
mikeapollo:
Are you for real? Does it mean you can't read? I thought an Arewa banner in that picture. Does it mean Yorubas are now Arewa? Have they been colonised already? So soon?

#Wasted100Days wasn't wasted afterall. Oodua is gone forever!
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
AzontoGhost:

Yes, I dont know anything negative about broom in Ghana(unless .....)
Ghana has an adage which goes "pray3 wo h) yi, woyi baako a 3bu, wokab)m aa 3mmu" which translates "it's easier to break a broomstick, but when more are put together, Unbreakable they become!"
Literally meaning, together we stand, divided we fall!
Peace and Harmony is all that we need
God bless Nigeria
God bless Ghana
God bless West Africa
God bless Africa
# Shalom
cc Shizzy7
Hi azonto,,,Broom is the symbol of the Ruling party which is APC and also Buhari's party..
*Umbrella =PDP
*Broom = APC,,
even during his campaign,,it was all about Brooms,,As expected the E-country war has already begun BUT there is one of your brother I am waiting for on this thread or any similar one I will attack him...
Hope you had a good day??
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by AzontoGhost(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
shizzy7:
Hi azonto,,,Broom is the symbol of the Ruling party which is APC and also Buhari's party..
*Umbrella =PDP
*Broom = APC,,
even during his campaign,,it was all about Brooms,,As expected the E-country war has already begun BUT there is one of your brother I am waiting for on this thread or any similar one I will attack him...
Hope you had a good day??
so far so good shizzy, what about you?

Ghana also has an Umbrella party, NDC-Mahama's party..
thanks 4 the education anyway but pls take it cool with my countrymen smiley
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by ribbit: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bialegend:
we all know the high level of tribalism and bigotry are in north and south east .. you dont have to remind us.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
AzontoGhost:

so far so good shizzy, what about you?

Ghana also has an Umbrella party, NDC-Mahama's party..
thanks 4 the education anyway but pls take it cool with my countrymen smiley
Funny,, the umbrella party was evicted here,, your president should better be scared OR he taps the anointing of winning from Buhari..
its just ONE of your countrymen called Oxygen and I am waiting for him...
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
ellabooz:

I can only count four brooms in the midst of thousands people or am I see the opposite?
APC and propaganda are just the same.
Wow so you see thousands of people there.....
Your eyes are the 10th Wonder of the world...
OKAY
Yes, your are seeing the opposite.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by AzontoGhost(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
shizzy7:
Funny,, the umbrella party was evicted here,, your president should better be scared OR he taps the anointing of winning from Buhari..
its just ONE of your countrymen called Oxygen and I am waiting for him...
ok...

i dont support e-war but when it comes I would be an observer.. tongue
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by smuth(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
madridguy:
EVERYBODY NEED CHANGE. I THINK THE OPPOSITION PARTY IN GHANA NEED SOMEONE LIKE GENIUS JAGABAN TO HELP THEM DEFEAT THEIR INCUBENT PRESIDENT.

SAI BABA

SAI BUHARI

The lord told me you are losing your senses...receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Say that to your uncles at home.

smuth:

The lord told me you are losing your senses...receive sense in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chxta On How Buhari Was Welcomed In Saudi Arabia (See Tweets) / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.